SELECT CONTENT

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Incorrect_Justifications Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:03 pm

Sorry I meant it the other way around iggy is following the joint account.

Incorrect_Justifications

Back to top Go down

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:05 pm

Yea alex is still in ***IMO**

Back to top Go down

Post by Incorrect_Justifications Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:06 pm

Are you assuming that just from social media or do you have other evidence?

Incorrect_Justifications

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:12 pm

Im guessing he is or he would be adding the other guys also.

We will see

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:55 am

cmarci93 wrote:Im guessing he is or he would be adding the other guys also.

We will see
IMO, that's not always a marker. In MANY other seasons, the ones that were out early followed the rules and we had to really search for them and when they were sent home so IMO just because he isn't following others or accepting friends means squat. He could just be a good boy and following the rules and could very well of been sent home anytime after SC. IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:58 pm

Question for those following the shared IG account (TinoBordy); has Tino (Alex's BFF) been active this weekend? I ask because if Alex is still in, then Alex's HTD should be tomorrow Monday, April 24th and I expect Tino will be featured somehow IMO.

Also since no sighting of Rachel and production crew so far, I am wondering if they have left the mid west and headed to another US coast...TIA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:20 pm

Right now his friend is in Minnesota for some theater thing i think. He has been there for a couple days now.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:23 pm

Thanks @cmarci93.....as time ticks by today with no sighting of Rachel and production crew anywhere in the Midwest....the more i think they have jetted out of Milwaukee airport to another US coast...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:29 pm

mercieme wrote:Thanks @cmarci93.....as time ticks by today with no sighting of Rachel and production crew anywhere in the Midwest....the more i think they have jetted out of Milwaukee airport to another US coast...jmo.

What does this mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:35 pm

mercieme wrote:Thanks @cmarci93.....as time ticks by today with no sighting of Rachel and production crew anywhere in the Midwest....the more i think they have jetted out of Milwaukee airport to another US coast...jmo.
I do agree...hopefully the destination is not a shock to us. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:38 pm

@Islandgal What do you mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:38 pm

reason wrote:

What does this mean?
Alex is based in Detroit which is in the MidWest...just an hour flight from Madison. I was just stating that I am losing confidence that Alex's HTD is next since no sighting of Rachel and crew yet and that could mean they have left the Midwest area. We will know for sure tomorrow since HTD #3 is taking place then and hopefully pictures leak.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+56
agentcurls
Chgohighlife
MiaHawk
nikikass
pavalygurl