SELECT CONTENT

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamiggy - Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:40 pm

@mercieme So if Alex is not there then it will be Eric and Dean? What about Jack?

Back to top Go down

teamiggy - Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:44 pm

reason wrote:@Islandgal What do you mean?
Simply that it's a person in our list of 6, that's all. Since there's been fluctuations in all of their SM, IMO it's difficult to rely on just that.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:45 pm

reason wrote:@mercieme So if Alex is not there then it will be Eric and Dean? What about Jack?

Some folks have said both Eric and Jack are out but I will believe it only by next Weds when all 4 HTDs should be completed. I think one of them might still be in at this point provided we conclude Alex is out by tomorrow. I am not even sure about Dean tbh....that post in the SM thread about the brother is not conclusive to me but his SM activity being inactive shows he might still be there. By tomorrow I am hopeful that we will find out who got the 3rd HTD.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:56 pm

mercieme wrote:
reason wrote:@mercieme So if Alex is not there then it will be Eric and Dean? What about Jack?

Some folks have said both Eric and Jack are out but I will believe it only by next Weds when all 4 HTDs should be completed. I think one of them might still be in at this point provided we conclude Alex is out by tomorrow. I am not even sure about Dean tbh....that post in the SM thread about the brother is not conclusive to me but his SM activity being inactive shows he might still be there. By tomorrow I am hopeful that we will find out who got the 3rd HTD.
Can someone please remind me why we ranked Alex so high? He's always had the luxury of hiding his return behind his co-owner of the account, I'm not aware of a 1:1 with him; what was it?

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:00 pm

@Islandgal......no one on the forum sleuthed a SD for Alex to the best of my knowledge. We only saw him on the Ellen show as the winner of the dancing contest. It has been hard to sleuth him as in or out because of the shared joint IG account with Tino but if pics of the 3rd HTD leak tomorrow and it's not him then we have our answer.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm

mercieme wrote:@Islandgal......no one on the forum sleuthed a SD for Alex to the best of my knowledge. We only saw him on the Ellen show as the winner of the dancing contest. It has been hard to sleuth him as in or out because of the shared joint IG account with Tino but if pics of the 3rd HTD leak tomorrow and it's not him then we have our answer.
I agree with you, and thank you for responding. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:08 pm

@mercieme Good thinking about Alex's friend's whereabouts! yes

Now we have to sleuth him and his whereabouts too. laugh out loud
I'm not so sure about Alex either. Maybe he is but maybe it's the lack of info. That's why I browsed through Jack's thread to refresh my memory.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:14 pm

For shallow reasons I hope he is still in.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:25 pm

I haven't paid much attention to Alex, but I could have sworn that his joint IG account followed Josiah, and vice versa, after Josiah got home. I just checked now and they've both unfollowed each other. I wonder if he's been home for a while and they are trying to keep it under wraps.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:36 pm

@julychild If Alex and Jack is out then it is only Dean and Eric left.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:37 pm

I actually think he's been gone for a while now. Jack's more likely to be in than Alex IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:21 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTP2JLmDIHm/
( don't know how to sc sorry)
Post on Alex's best friend's IG, this evening. May not mean anything, but thought it may be worth bringing over.

He may be referencing Alex calling him, in general, or this post could be in response to a phone call that he received tonight from Alex.   Valentino seems to be a comical guy, but If Alex is sitting at home right now, why would he make a post like this?  Maybe I'm reaching for clues laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+56
agentcurls
Chgohighlife
MiaHawk
nikikass
pavalygurl