SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - SM - Media - Vids - NO Discussion

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - SM -  Media - Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - SM - Media - Vids - NO Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:15 pm

Jina wrote:The magical proposal :rosiecolored seeing hearts Jumping hearts :sprinklehearts

3 moments stood out to me:
First Nick's reaction the moment Vanessa opened the door. heartbeat
Vanessa's reaction when Nick's says he's in love with her like she was on cloud nine. cloud nine cloud nine cloud nine (Can someone please make a GIF oh her reaction Nick Viall - Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - SM -  Media - Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 2 1f64f )
And finally the kiss on the forhead when he was down on one knee. heartbeat

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - SM -  Media - Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - SM - Media - Vids - NO Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:26 pm

[quote="Skates"]        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga2_U1qEzOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_9cnVblmv4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zWavliJIi4

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:23 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:If anyone wants to watch any of the video clips there's an awesome Fan account on IG for Nick and Vanessa that is nothing but videos of them from the show and clipped (so I think they can be watched in different order too) since they're only a 1 min or less each. Pretty cool whoever runs the account as it's a great way to watch Nick and Vanessa's moments from the show  yes

IG fan acccount for Nick and Vanessa: https://www.instagram.com/nickviallandvanessagrimaldi/  (all of Nick and Vanessa's moments from the show in video clips)

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:20 am

Source: Dugan, Christina. “This Was So Worth It.” People. Bachelor Finale. Mar. 2017: Digital Copy. People - Issue March 27, 2017. Web. 16 Mar. 2017.

Nick Viall - Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - SM -  Media - Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 2 Nv-p110
Nick Viall - Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - SM -  Media - Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 2 Nv-p210
Nick Viall - Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - SM -  Media - Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 2 Nv-p310
Nick Viall - Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - SM -  Media - Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 2 Nv-p410
Nick Viall - Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - SM -  Media - Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 2 Nv-p510

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:57 pm

Nick Viall's Final Bachelor Blog: The Exact Moment I Knew Vanessa Grimaldi Was The One
BY NICK VIALL • @VIALLNICHOLAS28
POSTED ON MARCH 14, 2017 AT 4:40PM EDT

Nick Viall - Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - SM -  Media - Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 2 Nick-viall8

My final date with Vanessa turned out to be the most significant date of my life.

Sometimes no matter how strong your imagination is and how many days you spend picturing a life with a woman, she turns out to be so amazing that only being there with her in the moment, holding her in your arms, can you find the truth in your heart.

It was so cute to see her jump on that horse like a Canadian Mountie. Out of all the stunning settings I had gotten to share with these women around Finland, riding up that mountain on horseback was the most beautiful. I tried to describe it but the only word that came out of my mouth was “wow.” It’s a place on Earth you have to see to truly appreciate.

Meeting the real Santa? Another first I’ll never forget. The history of the holiday and Santa Claus is actually intriguing and ingrained in the culture in this part of Finland. I’ll never take another picture with a mall Santa after having a cup of joe with the confirmed real big guy.

Throughout the day up until we said goodbye that evening, Vanessa stayed true to herself and was completely open about both her love for me and her fear about how all this could end. In those moments you search for the right words to say to this person you care so much about but at the same time have to be honest about other relationship you’re in. It wasn’t what she wanted to hear, but it was the truth.

You didn’t see it at home but Vanessa brought a jar of her nonna’s homemade tomato sauce all the way from Montreal and gave it to me that night. I know what you’re thinking and yes it really does taste as amazing as “nonna’s homemade sauce” sounds.

By the time Neil Lane showed up the next morning I had made up my mind to propose to Vanessa but was still scared out of my mind. The last few times I sat down with Neil I experienced a devastating breakup right after. He was like the Grim Reaper of my love life. Something felt different this time, not because I was in the position of being the Bachelor but because my feelings for Vanessa were different than the feelings I’ve had for Andi or Kaitlyn or any other women in my past.

Then the time came. Vanessa stood before me and I took her hand and finally let go of the apprehension and caution that I carried into the final week and just opened my mouth and let my heart talk. I think I blacked out during some parts of my proposal. When my knee touched the floor and I reached for ring in my pocket everything we had been through together and the all the possibilities our future could hold went off like the big bang in my brain. Then I heard the most beautiful “yes” and exhaled for the first time in months. Vanessa Viall has a nice ring to it, eh?

I think how candid Vanessa and I were at After The Final Rose regarding the challenges we’ve faced as a newly engaged couple in a secret, long-distance relationship might have surprised some fans, but hey, it’s really tough to hold back when you just want to scream from the top of mountain that you’re in love with your amazing new fiancée. Now that we can celebrate our love unrestrained with the rest of world, we only see opportunities to take on together!

I want to thank all the fans of the series that have supported me through the years. This experience challenged and changed me as man and I’m better for it. Even when things looked ugly, Bachelor Nation never gave up on me and I never gave up on love and look at us now.

Thanks for reading,
Nick

Nick Viall - Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - SM -  Media - Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 2 Vanessa-nick
http://people.com/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-finale-exclusive-blog-vanessa-grimaldi-engagement-raven-gates-breakup/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:02 pm

Visa/immigration foibles
http://www.refinery29.com/2017/03/145779/the-bachelor-nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-immigration-process

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

Nick Viall - Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - SM -  Media - Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 2 Vanessa-nick
http://people.com/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-finale-exclusive-blog-vanessa-grimaldi-engagement-raven-gates-breakup/

This is my fav. The look of pure joy on her face is priceless.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:19 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:Source: Dugan, Christina. “This Was So Worth It.” People. Bachelor Finale. Mar. 2017: Digital Copy.
Thanks for posting catdwoman!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:36 am

Nixipixi14 wrote:https://t.co/6tGvoAbYin

Podcast with Danielle M, Wells, and James Taylor. Around 50 minutes in Danielle and Wells tell everyone how Nick and Vanessa really feel. Wells says Nick is SO in love with Vanessa and Danielle says Vanessa is madly in love with Nick, so happy, and has always been crazy about Nick. Then they FaceTime Vanessa and try to speak French and Italian. Bunch of other fun stuff. Totally worth the listen.

-- at around 58 minutes in

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:45 am

notarose wrote:@nickviall Last night @maksimc was the only one not rooting for #teambabygotbach @vanessagrimaldi30 @petamurgatroyd #dwts #datenight
Nick Viall - Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - SM -  Media - Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 2 Image34
https://www.instagram.com/p/BR12M00BDhx/?taken-by=nickviall
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:47 am

cookielover12 wrote:SC of Vanessa's IG story!

These two are so adorable with their bracelets! heartglasses Nick Viall - Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - SM -  Media - Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 2 110
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:51 am

Diana wrote:They are so gorgeous and happy. I love it.  Nick Viall - Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - SM -  Media - Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 2 1f60d

Nick Viall - Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - SM -  Media - Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 2 17333038_1455043241212608_5807297719840014336_n
pc ig nickviallandvanessagrimaldi
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - SM - Media - Vids - NO Discussion

+2
Catdwoman50
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum