SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 2 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 2:26 pm

GA, is there an unspoiled thread with the guys faces, names and SM? I just want to follow them on twitter and IG but not search for them or I will come across something for sure!

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 22, 2017 3:32 pm

@sophienette The abc bio's do not have any comments options therefore there won't be any spoilers.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 6:25 pm

hi Sophie, so glad you joined us!!

Thanks GA, checked out the guys, but not the bios yet. Some nice looking men, but you can never really tell by those shots they take.

LB, hoping the guy/s I like this season isn't 'vanilla' in your eyes! Hugesmile

stuck, hope you like going unspoiled, I've always enjoyed it...although you can come up with some crazy ideas on whom you think she might pick! Embarassed Not watching live, have family here-I'm probably an hour or two behind you guys anyway. Enjoy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 6:32 pm

handwave Lost! Smiley We are going to have fun here!

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 22, 2017 6:54 pm

I am excited to unspoiled, not having been involved with Nick's season made it easy. I enjoyed watching Bachelor NZ with only sleuthing, it was fun. I am excited for Rachel tonight, now off to look at the guys...
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 22, 2017 6:55 pm

Wow, some cute guys. I am skipping the bios until after the premiere to see who seems interesting or goes more than one episode.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 6:57 pm

I am doing the same... some really weird faces (and ears!) but here is my top 5 physically only:

Dean, Erik, Milton, Peter and Rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 7:25 pm

Agree on some weird faces, Bryce looks like he's made up of 2 different people, a little feminine part with scruff! I'm sure that's just the photo though. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 2 2498057887

For me from the pics-Rob, Peter, Jack (I see a theme here, haha) ...I think it's Jack that stood out to me in the promo. Included in the 5 maybe Alex and DeMario. Dean's cute-he's got that boy next door look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon May 22, 2017 7:52 pm

@Aunties_Love did a chart of the guys SM for the spoiled side as we found them.  As far as I know it's not fully complete.  When she checks in, she may have a version she can share with y'all that is and that doesn't have any spoilers.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 7:57 pm

Lost17 wrote:Agree on some weird faces, Bryce looks like he's made up of 2 different people, a little feminine part with scruff! I'm sure that's just the photo though. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 2 2498057887

For me from the pics-Rob, Peter, Jack (I see a theme here, haha) ...I think it's Jack that stood out to me in the promo. Included in the 5 maybe Alex and DeMario. Dean's cute-he's got that boy next door look.

Havent seen the promo!

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 22, 2017 10:05 pm

Rachel is truly gorgeous. I am looking forward to this. Have it paused to hear about Mancester, how terrible.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+16
JBF
Kashathediva
blueblues
djogbenyuie
moonchild
Norcalgal
locoforbach
MiaHawk
Litta123
Ayana
SafronSahara