SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 13 of 45 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 11:28 am

MiaHawk wrote:I want to go to that locale in France! Gorgeous!!! So this is on the French side of Lake Geneva? And Lake Geneva is where Bryan gets his 1-1 on boat in blue jacket? Also, is the tulip location near Lake Geneva too? Same date?

Well they seem to be doing the lake past Geneva to Lausanne (tulip garden) - Bryan
Then this one...

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 11:38 am

My own design + Google map Smiley
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 13 Untitl11

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri May 26, 2017 11:43 am

sophienette wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:I want to go to that locale in France! Gorgeous!!! So this is on the French side of Lake Geneva? And Lake Geneva is where Bryan gets his 1-1 on boat in blue jacket? Also, is the tulip location near Lake Geneva too? Same date?

Well they seem to be doing the lake past Geneva to Lausanne (tulip garden) - Bryan
Then this one...

This area is so gorgeous! I cannot wait to see more of it on the episode. So romantic, too! The French hotel, the Morges park with tulips, the lake...so heavenly.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 12:06 pm

FYI, my sister lives there:

near Annecy Le Vieux, and works in south of Geneva

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 13 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 12:37 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
Lost17 wrote:That's the one @Ladybug82 thanks!

Ok, I said it before, but there are at least 5 on that viking boat. There's a different sc of the boat, and it has Matt behind Dean and what looks like Alex behind Peter. So they did some switching up somewhere. Been a long day, I'll post the sc tomorrow if nobody else does.

There is SC of what I think you are referring to in our SC thread on page 4.  I don't think it is Matt or Alex.  The guy behind Dean has a good sized beard, and guy behind Peter has long wavy hair that comes down on forehead.  

I still think it's them, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. Hugesmile
 photo Image105a1_zpsxk4pi8ws.jpg
 photo Image105_zpsw3vcpaee.jpg
my sc's-dl and cropped for close up with my cs

sophie, thanks for finding all these amazing locations, don't know what we would have done without you this season!

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 26, 2017 12:56 pm

I think the guy behind Dean has too thick a beard to be Matt, IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 1:06 pm

@sophienette geez you are SO good!! I shall rename you Mrs Sophie White!!!

do you think it could be a 2-1 date?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 1:11 pm

Lost17 wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:
Lost17 wrote:That's the one @Ladybug82 thanks!

Ok, I said it before, but there are at least 5 on that viking boat. There's a different sc of the boat, and it has Matt behind Dean and what looks like Alex behind Peter. So they did some switching up somewhere. Been a long day, I'll post the sc tomorrow if nobody else does.

There is SC of what I think you are referring to in our SC thread on page 4.  I don't think it is Matt or Alex.  The guy behind Dean has a good sized beard, and guy behind Peter has long wavy hair that comes down on forehead.  

I still think it's them, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. Hugesmile
 photo Image105a1_zpsxk4pi8ws.jpg
 photo Image105_zpsw3vcpaee.jpg
my sc's-dl and cropped for close up with my cs

sophie, thanks for finding all these amazing locations, don't know what we would have done without you this season!

yep!!!!

well done Lost!!! so it is not a 3-1 but a 5-1..... so top 6 or 8.... considering the SD stayed at the hotel and few not invited?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 1:24 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I think the guy behind Dean has too thick a beard to be Matt, IMO.
Might look like that because of the water on the lens, it's a little blurry in that area...look at the hairline and face.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri May 26, 2017 1:38 pm

Lost17 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I think the guy behind Dean has too thick a beard to be Matt, IMO.
Might look like that because of the water on the lens, it's a little blurry in that area...look at the hairline and face.

You have convinced me! The hairline and eyebrows match Matt. The wind probably has Alex's hair all aflutter. laugh out loud. bestbud!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 1:50 pm

Please correct me... i am just trying to figure out a timeline

CA
1-1 Peter (as per my deduction maybe malibu playing stars in front of paps?) ???
GD basketball (10 guys) with first drama exit Demario (GF)
GD picnic + BBQ (8 guys)

CA
1-1 Dean (air balloons) - place not sleughted
1-1 Anthony at Malibu (cowboy) - sleughted by sophienette
GD: Karting (we saw one on its side and a couple guys around)

SC
1-1 Jack (Caleche, dance) - sleughted
1-1 Eric with sensory playing 50 shades?
GD Boat le Vagabond (peter, bryan, ...) - sleughted

Spain... a drama happened there, we saw Rachel crying and emotional during the PI
1-1 Will ? (pastry baker shop) - not sleughted
1-1 Dean (kissing on fort, visiting an historical city?) - place not sleughted
GD historical crusades? with games where Kenny got hurt?... with diner drama with Lee - not sleughted completly by me

Switzerland
1-1 Bryan (boat and flowers garden)
1-1 Repel with red coat, possibly peter or jack or anthony or alex (guy is tall)?
2-1 ? Matt and Adam in anecy  in france - sleughted by sophienette
GD geneva visit with local cafe and pastry shops (eric and Will) + bonfire at night with lee eric jack

Copenhagen / Denmark
1-1 ??
1-1 Peter (dog sleigh, snow) - place to be confirmed
GD dean bryan matt alex - sleughted by lost17

Hometown F4

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri May 26, 2017 6:19 pm

"This is About To Go Down"

Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 45 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+16
JBF
Kashathediva
blueblues
djogbenyuie
moonchild
Norcalgal
locoforbach
MiaHawk
Litta123
Ayana
SafronSahara