SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 7 of 45 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 26 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by locoforbach Wed May 24, 2017 10:18 am

Hello All, great to be back to the board  Smiley

I must not have taken to Rachel like the rest of American, since I didn't realize until late Monday that the season had started . . .

I may be in the minority but after Nick's season I felt the "Girl Gang" lost credibility (if they ever had any) with their subtle bashing of V. They all attached themselves to Rachel because she is the next 'ette and she was a way for them to stay in the spotlight.  This then caused me to see Rachel as the "Popular Girl Clique Leader".  She may not have chosen that role; she may be the sweetest person around and I am being hypocritical by categorizing her without seeing more, but I get a bit of Andi personality from her.

I like Rachel, but I am much more a Nick/Vanessa supporter.  Will give the season a chance but TBD if/when I will go over to the dark side for lack of caring who the F1 is.

Sorry if this post seems negative.  I need to give Rachel a chance as a lead, but from the little bit I have read it doesn't seem like we have another JoJo, Des or Ashley on our hands. question
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by MiaHawk Wed May 24, 2017 11:35 am

@Lost17  Laverne and Shirley reunited again!  giggling  I'm sure that you and I will "choose" different fellows to root for, but that is just gonna make it more fun!

On this show, nothing is as it seems. The ones that are edited to be DBs turn out to be normal, and the ones that are edited to be non-DB turn out to be DBs.  Oh well. I'm just here for the eye candy. cantstopl   And, thus far, my candy of choice is Bryan.  

http://www.jewmalt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/cho3.jpg

Dark chocolate with a chili pepper kick! Not for the faint of heart.  May just put this peri-menopausal gal into a perpetual hot flash! rofl

And since I've come to the mindset that this show has absolutely nothing to do with the lead and any of her men finding their happily ever ending. And since I now believe that this show is purely about my own personal enjoyment (and the personal enjoyment of all of you fine people) of these TV characters, I've set my sights on enjoying Bryan. It's kind of early to pick MY guy, but what the heck! That's how I roll.

I also like qualities I see in Anthony, The Wrestler Kenny, and Wisconsin Boy with the plaid jacket (sorry, don't have all the names down yet).

But, dang, if Bryan didn't check off many, many of MY boxes!....
Physical Looks...nailed it!  
Style...nailed it!  
Boyish grin...nailed it!
Charming and witty...nailed it!
Sexy voice...nailed it!
Confident in himself but not overly confident...nailed it!
Educated...nailed it!
Good with his hands...nailed it!
Bilingual...nailed it!
Lingual (I think you know what I mean cantstopl   )...nailed it!

Let the games begin!!!!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 1:56 pm

all the above.... for Jack Stone giggling although i truly do not care if he is bilingual and Lingual Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 7 3806527698

but i kinda know he is not F1 F2. I am thinking she is more attracted to extravert funny guy. I do not get the vibe he is that extravert

So far I get the physical vibe only with Bryan
Physical, intellect vibe with Peter
Intellect vibe with Jack Stone
Family background vibe with Josiah
Friend zone with Dean

I find josiah and bryan a bit too over the top but I'll see how they act in the mansion and hopefully they are not drama queens or pushovers... Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 7 4103285151

I am not attracted to Peter nor Dean. I am more into jack and bryan physically. girldance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 2:34 pm

HEA wrote:@Lost17 this is going to be a group effort for sure!

My record to find the F1 is so bad... or should I say my record to find the F2 is so good? cantstopl
Same here, lately it's been F4! They got me last time. dizzy  

To go with that group effort, I noticed during the fight between Eric and Lee, Eric and Anthony both have roses. It's at the mansion, so that date (Anthony-cowboy hat 1on1 and Eric either a 1on1 or GD) is in the next few episodes. Jack's takes off from the mansion, so he's early too.

@MiaHawk you do love them more spicer than I- cantstopl 'perpetual hot flash'! I like Bryan well enough, so far, but he moves to fast for me...I like a slower more romantic build up and then when he kisses you BAM, it hits ya right in the heart. Uh, Mia...Wisconsin boy is ALL man and his name is Peter heartbeat -the bow tie must go though!

Anthony is a bit hidden, he might go further than I thought. At first I thought the blindfold kiss was Eric, but it's Anthony-and that's quite a KISS! Curious to see if that's part of a GD or maybe it's a 50 Shades of Grey type date? Who knows on this show.

@locoforbach I didn't watch Nick's season, so no preconceived ideas on what's been shown, from that perspective I really like her so far. And your "I need to give Rachel a chance as a lead, but from the little bit I have read it doesn't seem like we have another JoJo, Des or Ashley on our hands." makes me happy, because I don't want a repeat of those seasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 2:51 pm

HEA wrote:all the above.... for Jack Stone giggling although i truly do not care if he is bilingual and Lingual Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 7 3806527698

but i kinda know he is not F1 F2. I am thinking she is more attracted to extravert funny guy. I do not get the vibe he is that extravert

So far I get the physical vibe only with Bryan
Physical, intellect vibe with Peter
Intellect vibe with Jack Stone
Family background vibe with Josiah
Friend zone with Dean

I find josiah and bryan a bit too over the top but I'll see how they act in the mansion and hopefully they are not drama queens or pushovers... Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 7 4103285151

I am not attracted to Peter nor Dean. I am more into jack and bryan physically. girldance
I love his name "Jack Stone". Dean's not my type either, but he's a cutie, looking forward to their dates. Bryan does nothing for me, but I give him points on getting the girl so fast. Attraction wise after the episode-Peter, maybe Jack. I liked Alex, but then he drug out that vacuum all the time and it was annoying, but then I read one of the blogs and I guess Rachel did it too, so now it makes a little more sense. He's cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 4:18 pm

Hi guys!

I think they show Dean, jack and Bryan very clearly in the preview... some of the others like the black guys or Peter are less obvious or only once each.

Type-wise, I like Jack, Peter and Bryan to some extent but he makes me uncomfortable for whatever reason. Dean... well he just makes the Cougar in Rachel come out ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed May 24, 2017 6:01 pm

I'm going to go out on a limb and prematurely defend Bryan's first kiss.  With my track record, he'll probably turn out to be a psycho DB, but since I'm unspoiled I don't know that (yet) and therefore, I can give him the benefit of the doubt. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 7 3806527698

To me, a slow, soft, romantic kiss is much more intimate. That's the kind of kiss that you feel first on your lips and then that warm, gushy feeling moves down your entire body. (I do believe that 'gushy' is a medical term. Hugesmile ) To me, a more intimate kiss would have been inappropriate for the meet and greet.  

Now, with that option off of the table, he could have gone 2 different ways: 1) a nice sweet, soft peck or two (In fact, most of the men I've rooted for in the past I would call the Peck-type: Chad Schlee comes to mind. And we all remember how that turned out with Meredith, don't we?!)...or 2) the urgent (Hurry up before we get interrupted) and lustful (Damn, you are hot) kind of thing.  Seems to me that #2 was the direction he went in. I'm not going to criticize. Seems Rachel enjoyed it. If she had commented that he came on too strong or read her signals the wrong way, then I might think he was being overbearing. But, I saw her flirting hard with him, just like he was flirting hard with her, so...it was mutual in my view. So, no harm, no foul. Smiley And if it turns out that it isn't more than a physical attraction, then at least she'll have given him a chance.

Besides, the guy is 37. Some of the others are way too young for her, IMO.

Last edited by MiaHawk on Wed May 24, 2017 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed May 24, 2017 6:03 pm

sophienette wrote: Dean... well he just makes the Cougar in Rachel come out ;)

This made me smile!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 6:16 pm

Mia, I should have known, it was Ian all the way for me! giggling heartbeat  

I'm all for Rachel picking the right guy for her...as for her cougar side, she does like jumping on Dean and seems to be kissing him a lot as well! He just might slip past those older guys!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 6:39 pm

Lost17 wrote:Mia, I should have known, it was Ian all the way for me! giggling heartbeat  

I'm all for Rachel picking the right guy for her...as for her cougar side, she does like jumping on Dean and seems to be kissing him a lot as well! He just might slip past those older guys!

well put it this way! I think Dean, Peter and Bryan are 3 very very different beasts, then if you throw in some of the guys like Josiah and Eric, and you have a big variety of characters, so it will be fun to see what each brings out of Rachel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 6:41 pm

But, if the 5 guys I mention are indeed in the top 5, I really hope she picks Bryan coz then no chance to have him as the Bachelor... sorry, I am sure he is a great guys, but I couldnt survive a whole season of that devouring kissing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 7:10 pm

sophie-and this was only from episode one! I'm hoping Bryan brings it down a notch. Looking forward to what each guy brings out of Rachel as well, and who will win her heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 45 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 26 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+16
JBF
Kashathediva
blueblues
djogbenyuie
moonchild
Norcalgal
locoforbach
MiaHawk
Litta123
Ayana
SafronSahara