SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 13 of 52 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 32 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squadgoals -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by mizzoufan Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:42 pm

Rachel wants Nick to be happy, not a word about Vanessa

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

squadgoals -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Guest Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:42 pm

IMO, I'd rather see them being real and admitting that everything is not sunshine and roses... Much better than the couples that were all lovey-dovey on the couch only to be hiding that there were problems.

I also would be mad about all the questions from CH. He did the same thing with JoJo and Jordan only it was all about the brother. The more telling interviews will be from the people outside of BN and the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:42 pm

ReneeM wrote:Did she just take a shot at how many times he's been on the show? "it's not like he's done dancing 4 times"

I actually feel pained for him ....he looks miserable and that comment was serious cringeworthy!!
IMHO the producers could tell the relationship was on the rocks and that's why the edit was so strange and so negative ...we were getting clues
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:44 pm

I'm glad Rachel seems to have a little personality tonight

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:44 pm

mizzoufan wrote: Rachel wants Nick to be happy, not a word about Vanessa

Yeah sometimes leopards just don't change their spots.
Now it's her turn...
🚋

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:44 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Why are Nick's parents not in attendance? That's my main concern...

Nick seemed done. Vanessa made it sound like her family needed a sunny escape. Yikes.

squadgoals -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:44 pm

That was just so awkward. There are other couples who's probably had more struggles and challenges while the show was filming and airing but they weren't as awkward as these two. They just didn't seem happy.

And I don't think it's even about the whole where they will live issue. S&K didn't have a solid plan on where they'll live so they traveled to Canada and then Nashville before deciding. I just think these two refuses to compromise and are just waiting to end things.

IMO

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:45 pm

ReneeM wrote:These two seem like a hot a*s mess already IMO. I AM CACKLING! laugh out loud That was super awkward, but also hilarious IMO. I'm about to enjoy this train wreck bc I'm terrible and saw all this coming and enjoy being right.
Same girl same, and I didn't even need to watch this season laugh out loud just knowing who Nick is and how selfish he is could have predicted how his relationships go IMO

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:45 pm

I still see Nick with Andi.  squadgoals -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 13 Scared4

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:45 pm

Call me crazy, but they seem fine to me. CH keeps asking them negative questions and they're keeping it real as always. That's just how Vanessa is, direct, matter of fact and kind of abrupt. If she was acting any way else, I'd be concerned because I would see it as over compensating. They are being themselves and that's always a good sign to me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:45 pm

I feel bad for Nick family if this doesn't work out.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:45 pm

Nick has looked miserable since filming wrapped. It showed of aftr he is not happy

Last edited by mysthelma on Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  squadgoals -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 13 1f49b  squadgoals -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 13 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 52 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 32 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+83
happygolucky
Seabear
Luvstruck
Dessler
Linds911