SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 30 of 52 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 41 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

travel -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by emusha Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:20 am

I have no doubt there is love between these people and that they both have good intentions. I wish them the best.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

travel -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:20 am

They first made love in Finland - and they win the TB dinner plates

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:21 am

I'm loving them on Jimmy Kimmel.  So natural and comfortable with each other.  I hoping for great things.  Hugesmile

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:21 am

He's Canadian born in T.O, was on DWTS

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:22 am

Here is the newlywed game for N and V.

Nick is quick with the first answer...Their middle names...She doesn't have one and his is Joseph.

Their signs...they are both Libras...two days apart.

Who is their celebrity crush...she likes Rick Fox and Nick said only her.

Big prize...Bachelor china...where did they first make love...both say Finland.

They got all answers correct.

They looked so relaxed and fun. I was expecting the worst reading all the doom and gloom from the AFTR. I only watched the end of the proposal and then had to drive home from work in this nasty weather. Only watched Rachel and her brood, but read all the negativity, however, I didn't see any of that on Kimmel. I suspect the rest of their interviews will also be just fine.

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:22 am

I think the ATFR was just stressful. After seeing them on Kimmel, I'm more hopeful. They were so happy and carefree.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:23 am

GMA tomorrow and they are "telling all"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:23 am

These two are exactly what they said they are -- a TEAM :yes:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:25 am

That was really good. She's the same way on the show, and he's all googly eye's in love. Her smile during the Finland answer Sweet!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:26 am

IMO They were both in their element on Kimmel. They answered the 'living situation' question with ease on Kimmel coz he didn't put them on the defensive. CH phrases his questions in a way that it puts the other person in a defensive mode and it just goes downhill from there. I felt that was the case with Raven too at ATFR when she defended that she wasn't stoic and did feel for Nick genuinely.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:26 am

Billysmom wrote:I think both nick and Vanessa have things to learn to make a relationship work....and that if each wants a relationship with anyone, they'll eventually have to put in the work. It remains to be seen whether they have the perseverance to stick with it as they learn these difficult but important lessons...nick, to put others first, Vanessa perhaps to trust and go with the flow a bit more....

But wasn't it Vanessa who wanted an easy love? Wonder if nick thinks that's what he might've had with raven?

Raises my hand>>>>>. I know this...Raven's dad wanted an easy love for Raven... I'm gonna have to get off here. I already feel like I need ice cubes on each side of my head just from reading the same message over and over with only a few of the words changed around... Not meaning your post Billysmom. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:26 am

GuardianAngel wrote:GMA tomorrow and they are "telling all"
Looking forward to that and to see the relaxed Nick and Vanessa doing interviews.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 52 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 41 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+83
happygolucky
Seabear
Luvstruck
Dessler
Linds911