SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 32 of 52 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 42 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

travel -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by SeekAny Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:40 am

The proposal was in my opinion one of the best we've seen on this show. It was heartfelt and despite the crazy circumstances of this show I truly believe they fell in love. Coming off that high, the audience jumps right to after the final rose. We expect gushing adoration and heart eyes. Instead, the couple has had to endure months away from each other, keeping a secret and one of them watching the person you love build strong relationships with someone else. That process wasn't easy for Nick the first time, it wasn't easy for him this time and I think we can all agree it wasn't easy for Vanessa. They're honest people. I love that about them. What you see is what you get. Vanessa was sort of thrown on the spot with negative questions, it's what this show does and because she's real, she answered honestly. That's not what the casual bachelor fan wants to see.

What I saw was a couple in love, but realistic about their circumstances and being truthful about what that means to them. I think getting through the process has taken its toll on them, but there is love there, that much I'm certain.

And they were pretty darn cute on Kimmel. I'll remain cautiously optimistic with these two, but I appreciate their honesty, you'll always know where these two stand. If they say they love each other and are going to give it their best shot, I believe them. Vanessa needs to put the show and nicks past behind her and focus on all the great things ahead, and Nick needs to give her reason to.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

travel -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by emusha Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:43 am

Ash2214 wrote:It was just weird in general. These two didn't get much time. CH was all negative and nothing positive

Even though CH really went after Jordan because of his brother, he eventually switched. JoJo and Jordan got to talk about their house in Dallas, Jordan moving down to Dallas right away, heck, CH even showed their People Magazine cover of them looking so happy. They got to talk about how happy their families were for them. None of that with Nick and Vanessa.

that and the whole storyline and them getting not much airtime puts a question mark as to the producers faith in the relationship as a whole - why did the whole operation put soooo much negative focus on the relationship???? There has to be some reason for it and I think Nick played by the rules 99% of the time so I have a hard time imagining they were trying to punish him for something. Sm says it all - most ppl don't think the relationship will survive and this was before the aftr
IMHO the Jojo and Jordan grilling had more to do with Aaron than their relationship so it's a very different scenario
I find it interesting that Emily said the aftr reminds her of her aftr with brad...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:44 am

travel -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 32 17126683_380732728991740_6338400645380308992_n
missavastoner
Who's going to get the ring??? #thebachelor

CUTE! peace
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:44 am

Yeah, CH always manages to ruin ATFR. How can things be anything but awkward when you're asked in 10 different ways how hard it must've been since filming? You either say yes, there have been some struggles, which is all people will hear, or you lie and say it's all been perfect. I'd rather hear the honest answer than "I'll marry her tomorrow, except not really". I heard a lot of positive things as well during ATFR, but none of that seemed to interest CH in any way. Annoying. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:47 am

LOL Emily thinks #Nissa look familiar.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:48 am

For the ones who asked for all the IG pics Nick posted:

travel -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 32 Untitl10
travel -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 32 Untitl11
travel -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 32 Captur25
Source

IMO These two are goofy and fun and perfectly imperfect for each other! :inlove
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:49 am

ReneeM wrote:LOL Emily thinks #Nissa look familiar.

Ashley Spivey‏ @AshleySpivey  
Y'all. Nick and Vanessa are just too real, so passionate and they are so open. Things are great! #ATFR #TheBachelorFinale

Emily MaynardJohnson‏ @EmilyMaynard 
@AshleySpivey They look like me and you know who. Yikes!!

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total

travel -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:51 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Nick was wearing a bracelet with Vanessa's name on it!!
He traded in the yellow wristband for it! giggling

LOVE!!! beatingheart

Hadn't seen this before! Nick and his bracelets! giggling giggling
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:52 am

I'm always late to the party, but OMG I'm so happy to see Nick with his fiance Vanessa!!! I watched the JK first, they were absolutely cute, relaxed, smitten. Then I watched CH, and he is just such a downer IMO. All doom and gloom. He's a horrible interviewer, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:55 am

travel -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 32 Img_0524

Vanessa just posted this on her IG story

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:56 am

Where is Nick family?

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:57 am

travel -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 32 Img_0010

And it's this picture that gives me hope. Already all out to dinner together. Fresh start. Wish them the best. I really don't think they care what anyone thinks. And I like that about them.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 52 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 42 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+83
happygolucky
Seabear
Luvstruck
Dessler
Linds911