SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 36 of 52 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 44 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

finale -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:54 am

that JK interview was so fun and there body language was so affectionate and  doting. Her right arm resting along/inside his left thigh (not in a scandalous way giggling) and he continuously rubbing and massaging her left shoulder area. And I have always wondered what Nick's middle name is, thanks V! Nicholas Joseph Viall, has a great ring to it. Loved the "where did you first make love question?" question at the end and both put Finland but for clarification FS or following the engagement? Did anyone catch as they left the cabin when they were like "let's do it!" and V said "literally!" laugh out loud As for ATFR it is possible any unhappiness could have stemmed from the line of questioning moreso than any frustration within their actual relationship, I mean when the show has spent the whole seaosn on the storyline of it being too challenging with location hurdles and compromising and leaving out alot of the fun, more light hearted moments and then continuously badgers them about it on ATFR I can imagine the frustration of having to answer it over and over again. I'm not saying there isn't any natural, normal discussions and frustrations but considering JK and all their other SM indicates a more positive outlook I have to think it was more the atomosphere than the couple itself that made for a tense interview. On the positive side of all the negative impressions from ATFR is it takes alot of pressure off Nissa as far as expectations. I think sometimes when the pressure is off and everyone figures you will fail, it allows for the couple to be left alone and help them to be able to just naturally focus on their relationship at hand. I remember most thought Des/Chris were DOA (admittedly myself included) and boy they proved me WRONG WRONG WRONG ( and good for them!) Can't wait for more interviews! GMA is still advertising they will be on during a Kimmel commerical so I am guessing a remote interview due to the weather. I wonder if Nissa are actually relieved not to have to travel cross country. It means more time with her family if they don't! I am on such a high still from that perfect, beautiful, amazing, incredible proposal!

Last edited by MonicaJM2001 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

finale -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:54 am

It was so apparent Nick has sat in that chair opposite CH on ATFR before. Nick was on guard from the moment he walked on stage. I know Nick loves Elan because their friendship is real. That pretty much sums it up.

Mods, so where is the Nick and Vanessa fan thread? My journey here is complete.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:01 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
coolangel wrote:Nick with Papa Grimaldi!  Smiley

finale -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 36 Img_5411
Source: My SC - @vanessagrimaldi30 IG story
:sprinklehearts

Love this

I think this is something Nick had always searched for.  
It would be fair IMO to say that Nick's character has been laid bare on his season of the Bach.  He has at times made peculiar decisions, been somewhat sexual with several women, cried a lot, said confusing things at times... and he proposed to the daughter of this straight shooting man while dating other women.  YET, Pat Grimaldi has obviously not withdrawn his blessing because here they sit as do several of Vanessa's loved ones.  These loved ones have watched every epi (V said this on JK) and have witnessed V, who didn't use SM much prior, be sometimes praised but other times pummelled by fans in her IG/twitter.  They know N&V together means the trolls will continue. Yet here they sit. This pic says to me that their home is his home, that he is welcome as the person he is, that her love for him is their love.
I liked that Vanessa said during ATFR what IMO is not unusual for an F1 to be feeling so soon after the show ended and while still not free of the ridiculous restrictions put on them that keep them apart.  I like (not no  CH's tactics) that she has let some of that out, released it.
On the show, so much of their conversation was enhanced by their use of touch.  It was an integral part of how they conveyed their wants, needs, emotion. That has been missing because they have been contractually kept apart.  IMO, I think all kinds of wonderful are in store for them now they will be living together. They can cuddle every night and hug at breakfast. They can kiss and talk and touch everyday because that is what is natural for them. I'm so happy they finally get to live their life Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:16 am

Ugh is it too early to watch the FRC again! It was so perfect and beautiful!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:25 am

mprssdbyu wrote:It was so apparent Nick has sat in that chair opposite CH on ATFR before. Nick was on guard from the moment he walked on stage. I know Nick loves Elan because  their friendship is real. That pretty much sums it up.

Mods, so where is the Nick and Vanessa fan thread? My journey here is complete.
Spot on post. You summed it up yes

Nick & Vanessa's Fan thread here hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:59 am

That picture of Nick with V's dad clearly shows a guy who is not only relieved that they are finally public, is getting along famously with her hard nosed father, but also seems pretty darned happy for someone whose relationship is supposed to be in the toilet. Pretty much the opposite of what CH tried to convey on the AFTR.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:11 am

I was really disappointed at how little time they gave Nick and Vanessa together during the AFTR. This was their time and while I am sure Rachel will be a good Bachelorette, she really did not belong on this program since she'd already been announced as the new 'ette.

I turned off the ATFR as soon as CH announced why Rachel was there. I think this was totally unfair to Nick and Vanessa and totally fuels any rumors that they're not going to "make it" in RL. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:25 am

Any congrats to Nick & V from the mean girls "squad" this season? I don't follow any of them
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:05 am

The only three i saw congratulated N&V are Dani M (posted on IG), Tayloor and Christen (left comments). I'm so soooo disappointed on these immature girls more and more everyday.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:09 am

IMO Raven & crew seem happy they dodged the bullet with Nick. Seems like more than a few, over 4 different shows, men & women feel the same way about Nick. The ones that actually "know" him must see/know something...

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:39 am

I am surprised how few girls from this season congratulated Nick and Vanessa and wish them luck, if he had picked Raven it probably had been different

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:45 am

Most of these people on different shows don't actually know him at all. They just have their opinions, like people who like him do.

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 52 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 44 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+83
happygolucky
Seabear
Luvstruck
Dessler
Linds911