SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 37 of 52 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 44 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squadgoals -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Topazgold Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:47 am

My point exactly. Just like people here... myself included

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

squadgoals -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:52 am

@Topazgold I must have misunderstood, I thought you suggested in your post, that these people on different shows must know something shady about Nick and Raven did dodge a bullet. I'm sorry if that's not what you meant.

Topazgold wrote: IMO Raven & crew seem happy they dodged the bullet with Nick. Seems like more than a few, over 4 different shows, men & women feel the same way about Nick. The ones that actually "know" him must see/know something...
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:53 am

Why must the well wishes bein IG or SM before it is valid? Some may have done so privately and maybe some havent got around to it just yet. And maybe some just dont care!
Afterall Nick hasnt liked every picture every girl in his season put up on ig so why must they bother about him now?
Nick has vanessa now and I hope he or she arent bothered by who congratulates them or not but are more interested in focusing on each other and making their relationship work. A lack of social media congratulatory message does not a bad oerson make IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:02 am

@Cocoasneeze I could see how it came across tha way. IMO I was thinking some of those who have been through this & know Nick, past contestants, have voiced that something seemed "off", "awkward"  between N & V on ATFR.  

Can't wait to hear/read what his good friend sharleen has to say

Last edited by Topazgold on Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more text)

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:10 am

coolangel wrote:For the ones who asked for all the IG pics Nick posted:

squadgoals -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 37 Untitl10
squadgoals -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 37 Untitl11
squadgoals -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 37 Captur25
Source

IMO These two are goofy and fun and perfectly imperfect for each other! :inlove

Love these photos! Looking forward to what life will bring Nick and Vanessa.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:26 am

These two don't know where they are going to live post show what have they talked about during these last 4 months they should know by now

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:00 am

ElonM wrote:Look at Elan's post beatingheart

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRm0OD5DyED/?taken-by=theyearofelan
I first met Nick three years ago, and man, have we come a long way since then. Ups and downs and ins and outs. But through and through, he's always been the same, except he is better looking now. He used to be a 6 but now he's an 8.5. Beards help. Anyway, I really do love him. He's the best combo of sensitive and honest all wrapped into one. And then Vanessa walked into our lives. She's a firecracker. Full of like and energy and feelings and all the good and some of the crazy things. She's a great match for Nick. Honestly, I was never quite ready to say goodbye to Nick and let him be off the market, but if I had to let him be with someone, I'm glad it's someone as great as Vanessa. I love them both and wish them both the best. Good luck. Be good to each other.

Definitely sounds like the couple is having issues after reading all the posts regarding JK and CO. rofl
Chris Manson to the rescue once again. Give this man a laxative already maybe that will loosen him up.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:02 am

I don't think they will last.

The good news is, I didn't think JoJo/Jordan would last, Kaitlyn/Shawn, Chris/Des, Jason/Molly, would last either... Sometimes when you take away all public expectations, the couple thrives.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:04 am

Someone posted on Twitter that MF for them to play nice on the media from now on or else. So who knows

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:05 am

One thing I noticed about Jimmy interview... Nick said he "ran DWTS" by her. Really? He just "ran it by her?" Not like a serious, mutual decision? Sounds promising. 

I wonder how much time they actually met up in the last 4 months? It didn't seem like they had many safe house visits. They have so little figured out for their future, it's kinda mind boggling.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:11 am

LOl @ elan's post...very sweet! IMO I am certain he played a huge role in Nick's journey esp this time on tb...in a positive way. I like how he describes Vanessa in a realistic way...and i'm with him - wishing them the best and that they treat each other well whatever the world puts at them.

@sosleepy I agree with you - have said this since last week - I do think it might be a positive when ppl have low expectations of a couple that the public pressure (which the likes of ben and lauren have) is gone and IMO that might be a good thing for the couple!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:13 am

sosleepy wrote:One thing I noticed about Jimmy interview... Nick said he "ran DWTS" by her. Really? He just "ran it by her?" Not like a serious, mutual decision? Sounds promising. 

I wonder how much time they actually met up in the last 4 months? It didn't seem like they had many safe house visits. They have so little figured out for their future, it's kinda mind boggling.

IMO it means they talked about it and it wasn't an issue, next--.
This is being scrutinized like the move from Canada and family on Vanessa's part and is actually, IMO much ado about nothing. The woman was evidenced to have a dollyful of luggage in LA. If she was unhappy about being in LA there would have been a suitcase and no entourage.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 52 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 44 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+83
happygolucky
Seabear
Luvstruck
Dessler
Linds911