Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 52 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by MVMom39forever on Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:19 pm

^^^yes, I agree! I enjoyed Sean's season though cause I thought he had really great final 5, and Jason season because of single dad angle but that's about it.

I love Bachelorette season except didn't care too much for JoJo's cause I was turned off by her final 3 pretty boys.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by sosleepy on Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:52 pm

@MVMom39forever wrote:^^^yes, I agree! I enjoyed Sean's season though cause I thought he had really great final 5, and Jason season because of single dad angle but that's about it.

I love Bachelorette season except didn't care too much for JoJo's cause I was turned off by her final 3 pretty boys.

Ditto! Sean and Jason get props from me, cause they were obviously sincere and they score 100 extra points just for being successful. Neither one is necessarily my type though. I'd probably date Jason over Sean, but I'm not sure I'd personally want to compete for either. Of the Bach seasons, I loved Ben H. and I've always really enjoyed Nick TV. So Nick and Ben (with a side of Sean and Jason) are The Bachelor exceptions. I can't even believe I went like 19 seasons totally meh on The Bachelor and then got two seasons in a row where I didn't hate it! laugh out loud 

JoJo had the worst cast - just an army of f***boi's. So that killed it for me. I wasn't a huge fan of Kaitlyn or Andi as people. So it's been a while since I really loved the Ette. But in general, damn. It's so much better than the Bachelor!! Hopefully I renew my love for the Ette with Rachel's season, cause it's been a while! Plus it's kinda fun, light, summer romancey. laugh out loud If that makes sense.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum