Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:33 am

Hi everyone, fantastic sleuthing @pvpr in finding out who the 2nd date girl is, and great sleuthing to everyone else too. I just read this from January last year too:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3389843/Jeweller-claims-award-winning-Alchemist-author-ripped-tender-Instagram-post-shared-version-shared-90-000-times.html

A bit interesting and a lovely little text that she had written (IMO).

Back to top Go down

Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ssin0547 on Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:32 am

I like her more and more with everything I read about her.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:08 pm

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:39 am

Daily Mail must have forgot to credit you @pvpr  giggling (nothing new there it's been happening since Blake's season)  

She was pictured on a boat in Sydney Harbour, during a one-on-one date with Matty Johnson just recently.

And the brunette Bachelor babe has now been identified as Sydney-based Laura Byrne.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4325654/Laura-Byrne-revealed-one-Bachelor-girls.html
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:22 am

laugh out loud @AllAboutLove what a coincidence! They sure have impeccable timing Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:25 am

They sure do @pvpr laugh out loud It's happened for years and will likely continue to happen. Credit to you for great sleuthing thumbsup
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:17 pm

Laura's second single date happened this week.
In exclusive pictures from a date this week, Confidential can reveal Matty took this mystery lady on a single date this week.
The pair — photographed here walking arm-in-arm — took a cruise along the Nepean river to a waterfall for a romantic rendezvous.

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/national/the-bachelor-matty-j-cant-hide-who-his-favourite-girls-are-on-set-his-face-lights-up-around-them/news-story/5304931341d3e1f2d69780e1b84ac4c8

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:34 pm

Given that Laura had one of the early SD I would be shocked if she is not in F4 - especially since being in the F4 is pretty much a given for most contestants who have earlier dates on this show, and especially those who have 2nd SDs.

From the little sleuthed about her so far, on paper I think she could be a great match. Looking forward to finding out more about her yes
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:58 am

I adore this contestant and they look great together. I follow her jewlerry line on Insta and it's great. She seems adorable. She also reminds me a bit of Georgia and I was a sucker for Matty with Georgia. All JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Wed May 03, 2017 1:07 am

Interesting... the GD the girls had to write down their biggest fears.
Laura's biggest fear is "allowing all the walls to come down and allowing myself to be completely vulnerable to falling love in love with someone who doesn't love me back"

I'd say this will be Laura's story arc on the show.
Laura having to open up and let her walls down and be vulnerable and potentially get hurt at the end.

So I can see it going either way... that she will let down her walls and be F1.... or ... that she will let down her walls and not be F1 and get heart broken.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4468220/Bachelor-stars-fight-Matty-J-s-love-skimpy-gym-gear.html
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 03, 2017 1:09 am

I picked up on that too @allaboutlove - definitely one to watch IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Wed May 03, 2017 1:10 am

In these pics looks like Laura and the other girls break their board that they wrote their fears on. I suspect this will also be part of Laura's storyboard.

She looks interested in Matty IMO and probably the most interested from what I've seen of the girls. Now whether Matty reciprocates is to be seen but stats wise she has a good chance of being F1.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4468220/Bachelor-stars-fight-Matty-J-s-love-skimpy-gym-gear.html
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum