SELECT CONTENT

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 28, 2017 2:02 am

Bringing these posts here for Laura and speculated/sleuthed to be Laura in the skirt by the sea plane. Please post any SM or articles in media regarding Laura in her thread so it can be used for easy retrieval when sleuthing the season. TYIA

Bobette wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:Here is another photo from the web page. Does the woman on the right look like any of the contestants previously sleuthed?

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2bc88010

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/subscribe/news/1/index.html?sourceCode=DTWEB_WRE170_a_GGL&mode=premium&dest=http:%2F%2Fwww.dailytelegraph.com.au%2Fentertainment%2Fsydney-confidential%2Fmatty-j-getting-high-on-love-as-he-courts-his-bachelorettes%2Fnews-story%2F3930840a8a241f291e4cf90614a65812&memtype=anonymous

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:Oooh is that pigtail girl on the right?

@Hearts_and_Roses Yes I think you're definitely right!  Pic of Pigtail girls smiling on the park GD, similar angle:

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 CiQh4yb

Pic also a good rear view & height reference for the other girls.  Personally I don't think the one on the left is Elise.

Source

LeapofFaith wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:I am wondering if the one on the left is Laura Byrne with her hair in a bun? That pic you just posted shows two distinct hair colours in her ponytail @bobette.

That's what I thought as well!!

Bobette wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:I am wondering if the one on the left is Laura Byrne with her hair in a bun? That pic you just posted shows two distinct hair colours in her ponytail @bobette.

Yes that was my first inkling too, @bachfan05 - The body shape is a good match too.  If that is her on the seaplane, Laura consistently has the best body language with Matty out of all the pics IMO - would you agree?  She is screaming F1 to me.  
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:01 am

This seems like a deliberate attempt at misdirection, and not a very convincing one at that IMO:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4561300/The-Bachelor-contestant-Laura-Byrne-returns-Instagram.html

I am expecting Laura to be F1 or F2 at the very least, in which case she would have finished filming at the same time as the F1 anyway.  And it's a business account so not surprising for her to jump straight back onto social media.  The designs could have been ones she was working on before the show, but an indication she's not F1?  Nope, sorry, not buying it.  

Also, why write this...

"Hinting that her time filming on the Channel Ten reality series may have wrapped, Laura took to social media on Thursday to spruik her label's new designs."

...when they've had other articles about the Finale location and pics of Matty arriving home, so it's pretty damn obvious filming has wrapped.  Do these journalists even read each other's articles?!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:08 am

Lol I saw someone also commented on her ig pic with "wifey" ;)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:16 am

Well if she got the 2nd SD (or at least one in Ep 3) then I have a hard time not seeing her in least F4 just by that stat alone. Also, from what's been sleuthed so far she seems very into Matty at least with her BL imo as well as what she wrote on that board on the GD. So I could see her going far if not F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:42 am

I agree @AllAboutLove, and it's apparent that DM journalists visit this site regularly so they would have also seen and read all the signs pointing to her as F1 and how many posters share that opinion - so to now come out with an article like this trying to hint she's "not the one" seems suspicious IMO.  

My conspiracy theory-loving brain is thinking: perhaps DM won the bidding war for the F1/F2 pics and to stop them from printing them now, TPTB have offered them some kind of deal/bribe to keep them under wraps, and paid a little extra to have viewers "thrown off the scent" with this article.

Hmmmmm.... question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:52 am

Very interesting! Why go to such lengths to create doubt? Why single her out? Hmm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:57 am

bachfan05 wrote:Very interesting! Why go to such lengths to create doubt? Why single her out? Hmm.

Well, considering the comments made by Osher in those articles you posted earlier in the week, I would not be at all surprised if a deal has been done to obscure the ending and since IMO all current signs point to Laura being F1, that could be the reason.

She is certainly very beautiful IMO, though I don't see the Kate Middleton likeness that the article talks about.  She does remind me of someone but I can't put my finger on who.  It will be interesting to see what her personality's like when the show starts.

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Ee1ELeJ

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:25 am

I'm not seeing the Kate Middleton resemblance either @bobette. She looks more 'mature' looking than Matty, but then again, so did Georgia...I always see Matty as having a 'baby face'. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:47 am

IMO though i am not sure what mattys type is but if its a georgia then i think laura is pretty close with the looks and brains..with what i've read and seen so far anyway...jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:02 am

Just FYI everyone DM and Channel 10 are owned by newscorp.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:44 am

Posting the caption to the post on Laura's business IG account as of 5 hrs ago since it seems like it's her posting. If so, looks like she is back to work and busy with her work. 

@tonimay Incoming! I've been beavering away on a truck load of new designs - and will be updating the online store with some of these bad boys over the next week, for those of you in Sydney our new range is already in store... for our international ladies watch this space
Source: IG tonimay Laura Byrne Designer Maker Designed for the city girl with a gypsy heart.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:52 am

No doubt the DM could just be making up stuff and taking from this forum. Or, it could be they are in the know (as I am sure they are considering they always have been in the past) and doing what the media did regarding Viarni/F1 for BachNZ where they they said she may not be the one since Zac wasn't following her on IG (which made no sense given he wasn't following the F2 either so to me it was reverse psychology in a way and pointing to her as F1.

I do still think, based on what has been sleuthed so far, that Laura has a high possibility of F1. She also seems like a match on paper when sleuthing her IG. Then again, Nikki was also seen as a match on paper pre-show sleuthing and we all know how that turned out.

So while I do think Laura has a high chance it may just come down to who Matty has the strongest connection with. If that's Laura then being a match on paper will be a plus. But if it's not her, then I imagine it just is based on whatever Matty was feeling at the time and may not be seen yet in pre-show pics/sleuthing. Because to me the others so far all seemed friendzoned IMO.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Missfi
Ash
Hooked
NostalgicNZA
Sprite
fabgirl
Enough
Pongo
aprawn
iamreal2u
Bumbleguild