SELECT CONTENT

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by NostalgicNZA Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:31 am

@solaroo do you have a link to the interview where she says flo and herself are mattys favs?
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:39 am

NostalgicNZA wrote:@solaroo do you have a link to the interview where she says flo and herself are mattys favs?

You can read it here...

mercieme wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Zaynab wrote:http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-Bachelor-australia-2017-girls-tell-all-39955
Thanks @Zaynab, bring the picture and full interview over. The swim suits match the ones they wore in the swimming Diimex BTS pics speculated to have been taken between April 16 and 18.

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Img_0219

EXCLUSIVE: The Bachie babes reveal what they really think of Matty! The ladies dish on the nation's favourite man.

There have been hook-ups and heartbreak on The Bachelor but things are heating up as Matty Johnson narrows it down to his top 14 girls. But, what do the girls actually think of the hunky Bachelor? In an exclusive chat with NW the Bachelorettes spill all...

Laura Byrne: “I felt something on our date”

Who do you reckon is Matty’s favourite?
I think it’s between me and Florence...

Does it ever get catty?
You have days where you feel amazing and days where you’re like, “F**king give me some space!” There’s drama at cocktail parties because someone’s had too many wines!

Is it safe to say you’re falling in love?
I felt something on our date. I was so nervous about making a good impression, but then you realise, “I have to like him as much as he likes me." He’s so handsome. Like, incredibly handsome! That kiss was lovely and 
I just really like him.

Lisa Carlton: "Laura is my biggest rival"

Matty seemed smitten the moment he laid eyes on you! Do you feel the same way?
I don’t know – I guess I don’t have feelings for him, like, right now. We’ve only spent a short amount of time together, but he seems like a genuine guy, like he’s so handsome, charming and lovely and kind!

Matty’s been through the process before on The Bahelorette, is he understanding of what you are going through on the show?
Yeah, he totally understands what we’re going through. It’s hard to adjust and try to have a real relationship with him when at the back of your head, you’re like, “Well, it’s still a TV show.”

Who’s your biggest rival for Matty’s heart?
I would probably say Laura – she’s had the most time with him.

Simone Ormesher: “Matty’s a dreamboat!”

It seems like you’ve spent more time with the girls than Matty!
I’ve not been too good with approaching him. It’s really hard – I get nervous! I’ve only been up to him, like, once.

It must be disheartening to see the other girls make connections with him!
It’s more envy, like you want to be happy for them but at the same time you say, “Gosh, I wish that was me!” You compare yourself to the other girls, like, “Why is he taking her and not me?” 
A lot of the girls feel insecure.

But he’s worth it, right?
Matty’s a dreamboat! I just want a single date! I can definitely see myself falling in love with him.

Elise Stacy: "Matty is everything I want in a man"

How are you feeling being halfway with no single date?
I’m on the backfoot, for sure!

Have you had enough time with him to decide that you’re into him?
Everything I want in a man, Matty has. He’s respectful and has beautiful manners – an absolute gentleman! And his body language – he literally gazes into you and makes you feel everything you’re saying is really important.

Are you worried you could get your heart broken?
I went into this wanting to open my heart and be open to a relationship and open to heartbreak. So I am ready if it comes, but hopefully not, ’cos it’s not fun.

To read more of the goss from the top 14 girls, pick up this week’s issue of NW, on stands now!
Source
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:05 am

*** Just a reminder. As per forum rules, members don't need to justify their opinions on contestants to anyone else. No need to imply directly or indirectly towards other members as to why they dislike or like a contestant or them needing to justify this. It is different strokes for different folks and the same every single season. No one is wrong or right for their opinions on a contestant. It's getting to the end of the show so please keep the discussion on the contestants and not other members and their opinions. Also, per forum rules, please do not use the terms 'we, people, everyone' etc as each opinion needs to be one's own and not speaking for others. TYSM ***
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:19 pm

Can someone bring over her picture from her instagram in her black dress.? She looks great.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:23 pm

yes @fabgirl

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 21372565_333561707070051_5981972055493443584_n
IG ladyandacat
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:45 pm

Schnitty4lyf wrote:*edited*

I totally get how she could come across as disingenuous to people, but I personally just can't see it at all, try as I might! I think she is (as she said in the preview) 'petrified' now that it's coming down to the wire, and what she said to Matty seemed perfectly reasonable *to me*.
I'm speculating here, but I wouldn't be surprised if she said "I am falling in love with you" to Matty (from the season preview), to which he replied "are you 100% certain" in a cheeky way which prompted her little outburst. This suggests to me that she is more fragile than she lets on and doesn't feel like Matty is respecting just how vulnerable she is feeling, probably because she IS a confident person...I dunno! no idea
I told myself I wasn't going to get sucked in and root for one person because I don't like being disappointed...but sadly I've fallen for Laura and I can't help it, I'm invested! Dammit! duh

*edited* I don't have a fave girl and have tried to stay team matty all season (though he has made that difficult) but i really like Laura and Elise!yes  i am sleuthing as i enjoy the show more when i do Hugesmile in saying this Matty is one lucky dude with 2 great girls to choose from! Just want to add IMO going by SM i believe Elise is F1, which does make me feel sorry for Laura if she is f2 and the red herring(Especially if what you say is true and that she finally puts her walls down!!) but i got no hate towards any of the F4 i love them all...  However at the end of the day it is mattys choice and i hope whoever is f1 they make it work!  and the f2 is ok and can move on and laugh about this craziness when its done and dusted peace
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:yes @fabgirl

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 21372565_333561707070051_5981972055493443584_n
IG ladyandacat
She looks gorgeous and sporting her rings.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:28 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:yes @fabgirl

IG ladyandacat
She looks gorgeous and sporting her rings.

Thoughs Abs!!!!!! so jelly !! Mannnnnn Laura has the Abs and Elise has the legs!! how can Matty go wrong Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:19 am

Bringing over from social media thread, make sure you click the link!

ssin0547 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
Bumbleguild wrote:https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Matty-Johnson-Laura-Byrne-Bachelor-Pictures-43976243/amp
OTT

is his hand on her butt affraid

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Second10

Yes and that's a big thing that I noticed, he holds Elise around the shoulders in every pic but Laura around the waist.
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:26 am

That's a lovely picture of them - have to admit they do look like a together couple.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:39 am

And Tara wats with her jumping onto him with her legs wrapped around his waist like a real crazy person.
They were papp'd with that shot for the camel date but it didn't air.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:38 am

Has anyone else noticed Laura's latest IG post?  Not sure what to make of the caption.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYxgsbdg-Jx/?taken-by=ladyandacat
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Missfi
Ash
Hooked
NostalgicNZA
Sprite
fabgirl
Enough
Pongo
aprawn
iamreal2u
Bumbleguild