SELECT CONTENT

Jen Hawke - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jen Hawke - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Jen Hawke - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveAndHappiness Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:30 am

Thanks @bobette

Also I agree, dress looks like it's coture - will be interesting to see front on!
LoveAndHappiness
LoveAndHappiness

Back to top Go down

Jen Hawke - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Jen Hawke - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:26 am

LoveAndHappiness wrote:Jen Hawke - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Img_9112

Just posting this clearer picture - possibly Jen Hawke?
Similar build and hair colour IMO
This dip has been on all ads so far, even the shortened ones

@LoveandHappiness I think the girl on the far right of the couch here is the girl getting dipped.  Same colour dress, same hair colour/style/part and dangly earring visible on the right ear.  Is she Jen Hawke though?  What do you think?

Jen Hawke - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 WhkuLUn

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:15 am

Ooh good pick up @Bobette... I think you're right Jen Hawke - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1710264613
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveAndHappiness Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:27 pm

Good work @bobette - definitely the same girl!
After some serious stalking sleuthing of Jen's instagram, I think it is her. The still obviously catches Jen saying something to the Tahitian goddess Elora as she walks past, however if you watch the video it looks like Jen...

Here's an image of her face at a similar angle off her instagram.
Jen Hawke - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Img_9210
Jen Hawke - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Img_9211
Source: instagram.com/jolfie
What are we thinking??
LoveAndHappiness
LoveAndHappiness

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:43 pm

Good stalking @LoveAndHappiness. I mean good sleuthing. I mean... ah, we all know what it is we do around here Jen Hawke - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveAndHappiness Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:32 am

Haha thanks @bobette - I know you said you don't think Jen will be much of a player.. It will be interesting to see how she goes and if she can make top 10. Based on her Insta she is big on family (adores her nephews and nieces), loves animals, sport, being outdoors (many photos of beaches around Sydney), kind hearted and apparently lives in bikinis... would be surprising if she is early to exit.
LoveAndHappiness
LoveAndHappiness

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveAndHappiness Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:38 am

Based on the new ad I'm convinced Jen and Leah come up against each other...

Jen: do I intimidate you?
Leah: No
Jen: I should!

The fireworks!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/videos/1615943141811858/
LoveAndHappiness
LoveAndHappiness

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:45 am

LoveAndHappiness wrote:Based on the new ad I'm convinced Jen and Leah come up against each other...

Jen: do I intimidate you?
Leah: No
Jen: I should!

The fireworks!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/videos/1615943141811858/

Yeah I agree, I thought Leah was going to be the overly sexual/villain character but in that latest promo it seems Jen is going to be the B*tch of the season - that whole exchange looked staged too IMO.  

Also I have a SC of Jen walking out of the limo with a tattoo on her left shoulder which I will post on the SC thread when they finish uploading - definitely the same girl - good job for picking it!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveAndHappiness Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:48 am

I'm yet to see photos of Jen getting out of the limo - can't wait to see what you've come up with @bobette
LoveAndHappiness
LoveAndHappiness

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:51 am

Interesting if Jen is cast as the villain, Leah kinda acted calm compared to her in that clip IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:58 am

LoveAndHappiness wrote:I'm yet to see photos of Jen getting out of the limo - can't wait to see what you've come up with @bobette

Here you go - the proof is in the shoulder tattoo!

Jen Hawke - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Qum7WW2

Source

mercieme wrote:Interesting if Jen is cast as the villain, Leah kinda acted calm compared to her in that clip IMO.

I think they cast Leah to play the vamp/vixen role who intimidates/infuriates the other girls with her overt sexuality (ala Corrine) but if this clip is anything to go by she's a bit of a pussycat and Jen's the one with the claws.  

I expect Jen to cause of few arguments and get booted ep 3 or 4.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveAndHappiness Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:13 am

Even the way she is smoothing her dress down there is overtly sexual IMO - I think yoh may be on to something there @bobette

You could be right with the early exit, matty said sex can get in the way of things and this girl oozes sexuality and based on the video is a pretty strong woman... she would eat Matty alive IMO
LoveAndHappiness
LoveAndHappiness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jen Hawke - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
SugarAndSpice
Enough
Sundy
mercieme
robinvi