SELECT CONTENT

Jen Hawke - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jen Hawke - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Jen Hawke - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:52 pm

Has Jen disappeared off social media?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Jen Hawke - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Jen Hawke - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:14 pm

Sundy wrote:Has Jen disappeared off social media?

She is still there.....she may have changed her IG handle though.

https://www.instagram.com/jolfie

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:22 pm

Can't find her @mercieme. Must just be me though
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:11 pm

She is doing her media round and the knife is out.

THE latest contestant to leave the Bachelor mansion came out swinging on breakfast radio this morning and labelled Matty J a “douche”.
Jennifer, 27, quit the show in spectacular fashion on last night’s episode after she attempted to expose another girl’s secret admission about Matty J in the hope that girl would be eliminated.
The tactic backfired monumentally.
In a series of radio interviews this morning, Jen said she’d made the decision to leave the mansion two days before the rose ceremony.
“I just wasn’t really into Matty, he’s just a bit of a douche,” she told KIIS FM’s Kyle and Jackie O.
“I really lost respect for him for the way he handled the whole Leah/Simone situation and I really don’t like the fact he sent Michelle home,” Jen told the radio duo, “she’s the biggest catch in that house and he didn’t even give her a date”.

Jen didn’t have a single one-on-one date with Matty J and she told the KIIS FM hosts that she didn’t even get a sneaky pash, not that she wanted one.
“To be honest I would never kiss Matty,” she said.
“How many girls has he made out with now, six? I would never degrade myself to make out with a guy who was making out with a girl six hours earlier, no thank you.”
Speaking to Fitzy and Wippa on Nova, Jen also fired back at former Bachelor contestant Keira Maguire who called Jen “a peasant” and “an outright bitch”.
“I would never associate with someone like that,” Jen said when asked if she even knows Keira.
“I like ... my friends to have an IQ over 100.”
There are now just eight Bachelorettes left in the mansion, so who does Jen think will win?
“Matty does kind of love himself and he did say last night that Elise is a lot like him, so maybe it’ll be Elise?”
Savage.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor-jennifer-calls-matty-j-a-douche/news-story/eda5755aa17a4bd51452a10e01cbd0f6

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:59 pm

Jen is going to be co-hosting my local morning radio show on Monday! Should be fun!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:04 pm

I had wondered if she would land a radio gig someday , she has "definitely a face for radio" on her IG profile. I just hope Jen is legit ok because some of the cruel words she used for her fellow contestants on that show made me afraid of how she is in real life, but maybe it's just the edit.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:14 pm

TBH i hate to say but IA with Jen on that Matty was a bit of a douche not giving the FIR Michelle a SD.......but thats all i am agreeing with her on Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:20 am

Now Jake Ellis slamed Jen's 'douche' comments about Bachelor Matty J.

He also denied being her ex boyfriend.

https://au.be.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity/a/36840360/jake-ellis-slams-the-bachelor-jen-hawkes-matty-j-douche-comments/

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:31 am

Enough wrote:Now Jake Ellis slamed Jen's 'douche' comments about Bachelor Matty J.

https://au.be.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity/a/36840360/jake-ellis-slams-the-bachelor-jen-hawkes-matty-j-douche-comments/

Oh jeez getting a bit messy now!

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:40 am

Enough wrote:Now Jake Ellis slamed Jen's 'douche' comments about Bachelor Matty J.

"We hung out a few times, I guess you could call it dating but it was never something official or anything like that. I’m not her ex-boyfriend."

Translation: we shagged.  Good on you Jake - I'd be distancing myself from her as quickly as possible too, especially if she called one of my friends a douche.  thumbsup

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:40 am

BlueJeans wrote:

Oh jeez getting a bit messy now!

Ha ha Jen, what's the saying, bros before hoes? :uptonogood
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:57 am

https://instagram.com/p/BY-MkICDZiz/

Jen has called out Keira on Instagram, wants a charity boxing match in three months.
Ugh, not enough eye rolling emojis in the world!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jen Hawke - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
SugarAndSpice
Enough
Sundy
mercieme
robinvi