SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

purpose - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@cmarci93 I know, but I was getting confused with IG posts without dates. So I brought the first one over to compare with the latest one.

Bottom line he has 54 less followers and following 3 more.

IMO he cleaned out his followers. No surprise, a lot of them do that. I think he's out.
IMO, he was out in Oslo or Copenhagen at the latest possible time. IMO, the stats changed drastically after the SC RC. That is the last place that we have proof of him still being on the show and since it looks like Jack is still there, the numbers would add up properly if he wasn't there past SC.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

purpose - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:11 pm

Here is an open FB account for Eric with pictures. It may or may not be of help:

https://www.facebook.com/EricBiggerpositivity/
Good luck.

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:34 pm

Thanks @Islandgal... looks like he spent Christmas in Baltimore with his family so guessing that's where a potential HTD would be.

@Aunties_Love... his IG followers dropped by 24 as of 26 March and a further 31 as of 25 April... it's been a steady leaky faucet. (But still only 1.5% of the total which is nothing IMO).... Jack's SM is far more suspicious as he's deleted a post and following 2 more!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:58 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Thanks @Islandgal... looks like he spent Christmas in Baltimore with his family so guessing that's where a potential HTD would be.

@Aunties_Love... his IG followers dropped by 24 as of 26 March and a further 31 as of 25 April... it's been a steady leaky faucet. (But still only 1.5% of the total which is nothing IMO)....  Jack's SM is far more suspicious as he's deleted a post and following 2 more!
I know, you've been saying this a lot but IMO since I was watching  things after EACH RC, they changed drastically overnight after the SC RC.  I posted the change in his thread.  Jack's SM hasn't had as many drastic changes as it's only been by one or two over the whole filming.  That to me is virtually NO change at all in the grand scheme of things where as with Eric's, to have that much of a change overnight especially after a RC basically put the writing on the wall in my mind.

March 27 per my sc:

purpose - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2017-167

April 7 after the SC RC per my sc:

purpose - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2017-168

Today 6:57pm pacific:

purpose - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2017-169

IMO, those changes are enough to warrant saying the guy is gone

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:30 pm

Sorry don't mean to beat a dead horse... you could be right, shame we don't have stats before/after riose ceremony to compare (as in day before/after).

Ironically Eric and Jack's changed by the same 1.5%!!  I just feel it's explainable... but we will know soon enough (hopefully!) purpose - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1710264613

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:54 pm

Eric might be gone, but I just learned that if a person in the public wishes to maximize their followers, IG offers them the ability to auto sync their FB followers to follow them on IG. If ALL SM accounts are closed then this scenario has no impact on their IG. However, I just shared with you that Eric has one open FB account. Followers on that one account can cause his IG numbers to fluctuate by following and dropping him. I thought this is worth knowing for future reference.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:30 am

Eric's out imo -- his following # decreased by 2 unless he snuck access to a phone while waiting for his htd
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:38 am

emusha wrote:Eric's out imo -- his following # decreased by 2 unless he snuck access to a phone while waiting for his htd
it sure looks that way, then today it increased by 2...strange!

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:39 am

emusha wrote:Eric's out imo -- his following # decreased by 2 unless he snuck access to a phone while waiting for his htd

Okay please correct me if I'm wrong... if someone deactivates their account wouldn't that decrease his following numbers?  He has over 1000 following!  2 is nothing IMO .... Whereas Jack is following an additional 2 more (out of 142) plus he deleted a post, don't you have to log in to do these things?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:42 am

is there a reason no other men are in contention? are the others confirmed off the show?

Looks to me like Jack deleting a post is a sure indication he's on sm
I imagine one of them could have snuck access to sm during htd week imho

emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:47 am

@emusha yes! That's the only other explanation I can come up with... someone snuck into SM without minders knowing or were allowed to for a specific reason... if that's the case, all bets are off!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:57 am

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:@emusha yes!  That's the only other explanation I can come up with... someone snuck into SM without minders knowing or were allowed to for a specific reason... if that's the case, all bets are off!
Just curious, is there any other reasoning for basing the thought of that Eric is still there?? IMO when his IG changed that much after that RC in SC basically in my mind was pretty conclusive

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99