SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

purpose - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue May 16, 2017 12:59 am

Give him a break y'all...he has 3 sisters after all giggling

@ElonM is he liking pics of women or just posts because there is a difference IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

purpose - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Julz Tue May 16, 2017 1:01 am

How can anyone be sure it's Eric on IG

I'm holding out it's Eric final rose
Julz
Julz

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue May 16, 2017 1:03 am

@Julz we aren't sure at this point. It's all just speculation based on his sm activity.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 16, 2017 1:03 am

mercieme wrote:Give him a break y'all...he has 3 sisters after all giggling

@ElonM is he liking pics of women or just posts because there is a difference IMO.

Oh post.

Well, he's probably thinking, what the hell did I put myself through?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue May 16, 2017 1:07 am

@Julz considering his IG was private and now is public and also started following a few guys from his season I am assuming its Eric back on SM , JMO.

@ElonM what kind of posts?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Julz Tue May 16, 2017 1:08 am

Oh I see so you guys are sleuthing his IG
Julz
Julz

Back to top Go down

Post by Julz Tue May 16, 2017 1:09 am

Somebody give me his IG, so I can get in on the fun,
Thanks in advance
Julz
Julz

Back to top Go down

Post by Julz Tue May 16, 2017 1:11 am

The one I pull up, his last message is he's fasting from social media
Julz
Julz

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 16, 2017 1:15 am

Julz wrote:The one I pull up, his last message is he's fasting from social media

@Julz....I think you have the correct one, link below. You can request a follow from Eric and he has been accepting followers. You can see he is following 2 guys from his season, Josiah and Adam and also Jasmine Goode from Rachel's season. I am not on IG but that's what sleuthers have reported on this thread. Also you can check his "likes" and see what type of posts he is been liking. He is into very inspirational things so I won't be surprised if that's what he has been liking...jmo.

https://www.instagram.com/ebiggsway/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 1:22 am

@mercime he hasn't been liking inspirational things unless he is recently engaged and inspired by other females! Which I doubt is the case.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 16, 2017 1:26 am

Ok thanks....as long as it's just posts, he is ok to like whatever IMO since filming is over.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 1:44 am

SM changes aside, my suspicion that Eric left at F3 stems from the order of the hometown dates. Peter-1, Eric-2, Bryan-last. IMO, I would put the men that I were most invested in, and wanted my parents to have the most lasting impressions of, in the first and last slot. First because, well, that is the first person that they'll be meeting in this wacko journey of love. Last, because the last person will be fresh in their minds. From my perspective, the one that I'm least invested in would go right in the middle. Rachel could have had a different rationale in mind, but I think my proposed rationale is a rather intuitive one. All of this indicates to me that she was most likely least emotionally invested in Eric. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99