SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Julz Tue May 16, 2017 6:25 pm

Again maybe it's not Eric on that IG,

I said it yesterday and I will say it today Eric gets final rose, and when it's confirmed I will come back on here and say " told you so"
Julz
Julz

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TLTF Tue May 16, 2017 6:26 pm

So who it is if it's not him? He posted a inspirational pic today signed with his name.

#TeamPeter Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 1f495
#TeamRachel Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue May 16, 2017 6:27 pm

@ReneeM seriously though, right after being F1/spending time with Rachel to jumping back on SM and liking those pics, ok..

@moviechicka thought the same.

@July imo it is Eric, why not keep his account private than instead of letting someone use/like certain pics..? Also he is following guys from his season..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Julz Tue May 16, 2017 6:35 pm

I don't know why he would like or not like pics that seem inappropriate for a man who just got engaged.
But we will all know soon enough for now it's fun to speculate, investigate sleuthing is what it's called
Julz
Julz

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 16, 2017 6:42 pm

I saw someone on IG earlier comment under one of Rachel's pics say that Peter wins. I didn't find that credible either so my scepticism isn't about faves. This person posted that Eric wins and deleted their entire IG? ookk. If someone here has an actual source with info Eric or any of the other F3 guys won, that's another story but I'm not gonna take the word of random people on IG. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 16, 2017 6:43 pm

Things will unfold soon enough. As far as social media goes lots of games can be played out.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Tue May 16, 2017 7:48 pm

I truly thought Eric would be F-1, but when he started following Jasmine and none of the other girls from the wrestling date, IMO, he was out of the running as F-1.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue May 16, 2017 7:58 pm

His SM behavior makes it very hard to believe he is F1 IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud He could be a very heartbroken F2/F3 though who wants to pretend he doesn't give a crap about Rachel anymore. Or someone with a huge bruised ego. Either one is possible IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 16, 2017 8:02 pm

Julz wrote:Again maybe it's not Eric on that IG,

I said it yesterday and I will say it today Eric gets final rose, and when it's confirmed I will come back on here and say " told you so"  

Is this your opinion, or do you know for sure?

No need to come back and rub I told ya so's. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Julz Tue May 16, 2017 8:11 pm

@GuardianAngel

Just wishful thinking, I refuse to believe it's anyone but Eric, but I have no inside info just my guess on how ABC isn't hitting us over the head with promos on how this is the season to watch
Julz
Julz

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Tue May 16, 2017 9:56 pm

You won't have to say "I told you so" to me, because I have always felt Eric was the dark horse/surprise. He was surprisingly in the F4, and him and Rachel's interaction on ATFR was very friend-like... could be the "best friend" she is talking about JMO.

ETA: I also always felt that Eric may have rubbed Rachel's family the right way, not only because he is a MOC, but also because he is a motivational speaker and that bodes well with a strict dad who seems to be "education first"... IMO

Last edited by ericbutterfly on Tue May 16, 2017 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

rose #TeamRachel ,Congrats Bryan and Rachel Eric or Dean 4 Bach rose
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 9:59 pm

ericbutterfly wrote:

You won't have to say "I told you so" to me, because I have always felt Eric was the dark horse/surprise. He was surprisingly in the F4, and him and Rachel's interaction on ATFR was very friend-like... could be the "best friend" she is talking about JMO.

Check his IG he is and will not be final 1. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99