SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

miracleseason - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cheetarah1980 Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:55 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:I found Eric to be a very perceptive guy. Maybe even perceptive to a fault, and perhaps that's why he had doubts about whether or not Rachel was feeling him. I think his insecurities stemmed from seeing how she was with other guys and he just phrased it the wrong way when he was talking to Anthony. Should he have handled Iggy the Instigator's questioning better? Probably. Should he have not yelled? Yeah. But was he within his right to defend himself and get frustrated when what he said was misinterpreted and twisted into "wrong motives"? Absolutely.

I also think he's perceptive because he knew there was snake in Lee's DNA. Lee was telling him "I love you, I love you" and Eric got this look in his face like he knew Lee was f*cking with him.

I wouldn't say he's my favourite guy from the season, but I do feel a little more defensive of him than I do anyone else so far....

I agree with you. But he didn't yell at Iggy. He yelled at Lee, but that's because Lee 100% deserved it. Ultimately Eric was telling the guys to stop worrying about him and using their time with Rachel to discuss him. If it's not about him, then why is his name in their mouth?!!

cheetarah1980

Back to top Go down

miracleseason - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:56 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:

I also think he's perceptive because he knew there was snake in Lee's DNA. Lee was telling him "I love you, I love you" and Eric got this look in his face like he knew Lee was f*cking with him.

This is where I truly felt bad for him. There does seem to be a level of immaturity with Eric, especially in contrast to guys like Will or Alex who are around the same age, but I have no doubt Lee was trying to gaslight him, maybe much more than what we saw on-screen. Dealing with that in an already stressful environment could make anyone flip.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:57 pm

I don't like Eric at all. To me he's a hot head and seems much younger then 29. For some reason Rachel seems to be blinded by him.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:01 pm

mizzoufan wrote:I don't like Eric at all. To me he's a hot head and  seems much younger then 29. For some reason Rachel seems to be blinded by him.

Maybe because she actually spoke with him....unedited.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:05 pm

Eric actually did yell at Iggy the evening before the GD. I did not hear him yell at Iggy at the CP, he was getting irritated, but I didn't hear the yelling.

I do not blame Eric for the Lee stuff as Lee is a snake and that I love you crap was disgusting to hear, and very demeaning. So yeah, no blame there.

But when you resort to yelling whenever a conversation isn't going your way, that is a problem. I expect that from a 19 year old, not a 29 year old. And a motivational speaker who can't have a conversation and get his point across without yelling. OK. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:10 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Eric actually did yell at Iggy the evening before the GD. I did not hear him yell at Iggy at the CP, he was getting irritated, but I didn't hear the yelling.  

I do not blame Eric for the Lee stuff as Lee is a snake and that I love you crap was disgusting to hear, and very demeaning.  So yeah, no blame there.

But when you resort to yelling whenever a conversation isn't going your way, that is a problem. I expect that from a 19 year old, not a 29 year old. And a motivational speaker who can't have a conversation and get his point across without yelling. OK. JMO.

Yes, I thought of that as well @stuckinsc. I can't see his behaviour...no matter how justified...being good for business.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:19 pm

I can't really remember what exactly happened in the episode, but I thought he got heated with Iggy the night before the mud wrestling date. He wasn't yelling like he was at the rose ceremony, but he did raise his voice, which to me is whatever. It's not the best way to get any point across, but it's not the worst thing a person can do.

I actually was pretty annoyed with Iggy's whole approach and can kind of see where Eric was coming from. Iggy interrupted their conversation and instigated Eric in a very calm and calculated manner. When Iggy spoke to him a couple of nights later, he was giving him unsolicited advice on how to be a better listener, I found that to be quite condescending. Even more condescending than Taylor's talk with Corinne last season, and Taylor got SO MUCH heat for that. Anyway, I don't think Eric handled it perfectly, but I do see where he's coming from when he has these wily dudes scheming against him.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:35 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:I can't really remember what exactly happened in the episode, but I thought he got heated with Iggy the night before the mud wrestling date. He wasn't yelling like he was at the rose ceremony, but he did raise his voice, which to me is whatever. It's not the best way to get any point across, but it's not the worst thing a person can do.

I actually was pretty annoyed with Iggy's whole approach and can kind of see where Eric was coming from. Iggy interrupted their conversation and instigated Eric in a very calm and calculated manner. When Iggy spoke to him a couple of nights later, he was giving him unsolicited advice on how to be a better listener, I found that to be quite condescending. Even more condescending than Taylor's talk with Corinne last season, and Taylor got SO MUCH heat for that. Anyway, I don't think Eric handled it perfectly, but I do see where he's coming from when he has these wily dudes scheming against him.

It's not the silly dudes he should be worried about, it's the scheming producers who are instigating the interruptions for the sake of drama. This is why I never understand these people going on the show before watching and doing their homework...and that includes sites like ours where we could make his blood curdle with the stuff we know.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:51 am

I don't really blame Eric for anything that happened. His yelling seemed more frustration than anger. He also seems a lot more raw and unpolished than a lot of the other men too, which makes me really interested in his background. And I do think that's something Rachel really likes about him. Say what you will about Eric, but he's definitely not fake.

That said, he's definitely wound way too tight and has no chill. I imagine the producers aren't helping things. It looks like Kenny/Will may defend him next week, though, which is nice.

As for the possibility that he's the well-hidden real F1, he's in LA, so it's going to be tricky to figure out unless he travels. I do like his #MiracleSeason hashtag, though Smiley.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:55 am

Has he been mentioned in any of her blogs?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:48 am

This one for episode 3.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:57 am

Rachel presumably taking Eric to F3 doesn't seem like she has her head on straight after last night's tirade by Eric. Especially since he hasn't had a serious gf! Makes me wonder why Eric considering Will and Anthony are much more likable.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99