SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:05 pm

Dare2b... wrote:I'm not an Eric fan at all. Of her three finalists he makes the least sense to me personally in terms of fit, but I'm definitely not ruling him out and considering the craziness of this season, I'm actually inclined to think that there's a reason why made it to the final three and perhaps just perhaps this means she was really into him?

But then didn't he only get one 1 on 1? Or did he get 2? I'm not up-to-date on the episode-by-episode spoilers.

On p. 49, is my post from yesterday where I questioned the episode by episode "spoilers"......

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dare2b... Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:14 pm

SFoster wrote:I too am a Big(ger) fan!  

I have a question about the Switzerland date(s). According to RS, Dean gets a 1-1. but this would be Dean's 2nd 1-1. Does the F4 usually get a 2nd 1-1?  Yet Eric at F3 does not get a 2nd 1-1?  I don't think this sounds right. Also, RS indicates that Bryan gets the 1-1 date in the nice car as tweeted out by Fleiss on April 15 -  but no pics of that? And Fleiss did not say who the date was with. It was probably Bryan since Bryan finishes in the top 3. But Dean's is the date I question. Cheryl Phillips says that Eric will get his "fair share of 1-1 dates" http://acceptthisrose.com/2017/05/28/far-eric-bigger-make-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-spoilers/
Eric's first date is week 6 in Denmark. Switzerland is his last chance to get a 2nd 1-1. I'm questioning maybe Eric has the 1-1 date - tour of Old Town Geneva, and Dean is on the group date and gets the rose.

As we know, and RS admits, he has big gaps in his spoilers. I don't think he knows. He did say yesterday we will have to wait and see, and he is not emphatically saying that he 100 percent knows this season that his spoiler is right. He doesn't have any details for Spain (no pics) and only Peter's date in Switzerland, The other 2 1-1's could be ???.  #TeamEric #ItsMiracleSeason

That's actually an interesting question. I'm not up on the stats. Did Chris Soules get two 1-1 dates? I remember the first one but I don't recall a second, but then I also don't recall if Marcus got two 1-1s either. I didn't watch most of Kaitlyn's season and have forgotten Jojo's also.

Well, maybe if we go with her slow burn comment, Eric gained ground during the Hometown date and that's why he leapfrogged Dean?

Dare2b...

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:25 pm

I must admit Eric's hash tag #ItsMiracleSeason" is very, very interesting. Makes me wonder how would it be a miracle to him ... unless Rachel actually chose him and they fell in love?? Would he think it a miracle to make it to final three only to have his heartbroken...hmmmm

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:37 pm

Luvstruck wrote:I must admit Eric's hash tag #ItsMiracleSeason" is very, very interesting. Makes me wonder how would it be a miracle to him ... unless Rachel actually chose him and they fell in love?? Would he think it a miracle to make it to final three only to have his heartbroken...hmmmm

But he also said that to Rachel when he first met her at ATFR. That was before filming.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:43 pm

!
SFoster wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:I must admit Eric's hash tag #ItsMiracleSeason" is very, very interesting. Makes me wonder how would it be a miracle to him ... unless Rachel actually chose him and they fell in love?? Would he think it a miracle to make it to final three only to have his heartbroken...hmmmm

But he also said that to Rachel when he first met her at ATFR. That was before filming.  

Oh thanks. Sorry, I watched the ATFR but didn't remember what he said, just them dancing together which was cute!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:44 pm

The deleted scene for episode 3 shows Adam asking Rachel what is the most impt thing to her in a man? She said that he is "secure". Eric may not be getting the "secure" edit right now, but if he is not F1 ,then he is totally secure post filming. The guy seems very happy. But he did say it was okay for her to send him home, he was okay with that, but he just wanted to KNOW where he stood (I guess before investing any more emotionally into her).

But then again all 3 men seem fine!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:09 pm

SFoster wrote:The deleted scene for episode 3 shows Adam asking Rachel what is the most impt thing to her in a man?  She said that he is "secure". Eric may not be getting the "secure" edit right now, but if he is not F1 ,then he is totally secure post filming. The guy seems very happy.  But he did say it was okay for her to send him home, he was okay with that, but he just wanted to KNOW where he stood (I guess before investing any more emotionally into her).

But then again all 3 men seem fine!

Eric wanted to know where he stood with her in episode 3 so she gives him group date rose. To top that she keeps him till F3/2 dangling then just lets him go. Took her awhile to decide. I've seen the hometown date pics with Brian dancing and Peter shopping, are there any pics of Eric's hometown date?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
momoftrips wrote:Allison‏ @allison_sturtz                

Here is a lighter version. Not a very clear pic but I can see her hairline after the smudge. It looks like maybe they were going to kiss or they are just talking? Are they wearing different clothes? She had boots on today?

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Captur88

Social Media thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:26 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I just don't see how Eric could be F1 based on his SM.  First his book link disappeared and reappeared and then he went from public to private and his numbers jumped.  His SM changed and showed him resurfacing before Peter, Bryan or even Rachel.  JMOAA

Bringing this forward:
GuardianAngel wrote:Confirmation Eric was home by May 14th. Page 31 of this thread. He changed from private to public and stared accepting follows.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4080p360-eric-bigger-bachelorette-13-sleuthing-spoilers
Source

I am giving him a 1% chance only coz he resurfaced on SM on May 14th - and the FRC was on 11th based on the Filming Schedule. He could have just gotten back his phone and wasn't necessarily home IMO. The link disappearing is a bigger clue IMO. I need to go back and check when that happened. If it was after May 8th which was the speculated F3 elimination, then he was definitely out at F3 IMO.

ETA: Found it! The link was gone on 8th. There was too much activity between 8th and 10th. IA with you @Ladybug82 that Eric can't be F1 (JMO)

Ladybug82 wrote:Just for reference and comparisons.  Yesterday morning after the link was noticed as missing.  And the numbers matched the SC from the 8th when I took the SC.

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 083c8723-8c5b-45f6-892e-9cff95ff625b_zpsdmwvblxb
My SC

This morning:05.10.2017

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 44939972b277d87e4e97e854181abf2c_zpstxrcneum
My SC

He has 2 more followers and is following 2 more.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:22 pm

Dare2b... wrote:

I have a question about the Switzerland date(s). According to RS, Dean gets a 1-1. but this would be Dean's 2nd 1-1. Does the F4 usually get a 2nd 1-1?  Yet Eric at F3 does not get a 2nd 1-1?  I don't think this sounds right. Also, RS indicates that Bryan gets the 1-1 date in the nice car as tweeted out by Fleiss on April 15 -  but no pics of that? And Fleiss did not say who the date was with. It was probably Bryan since Bryan finishes in the top 3. But Dean's is the date I question. Cheryl Phillips says that Eric will get his "fair share of 1-1 dates" http://acceptthisrose.com/2017/05/28/far-eric-bigger-make-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-spoilers/
Eric's first date is week 6 in Denmark. Switzerland is his last chance to get a 2nd 1-1. I'm questioning maybe Eric has the 1-1 date - tour of Old Town Geneva, and Dean is on the group date and gets the rose.

As we know, and RS admits, he has big gaps in his spoilers. I don't think he knows. He did say yesterday we will have to wait and see, and he is not emphatically saying that he 100 percent knows this season that his spoiler is right. He doesn't have any details for Spain (no pics) and only Peter's date in Switzerland, The other 2 1-1's could be ???.  #TeamEric #ItsMiracleSeason

That's actually an interesting question. I'm not up on the stats. Did Chris Soules get two 1-1 dates? I remember the first one but I don't recall a second, but then I also don't recall if Marcus got two 1-1s either. I didn't watch most of Kaitlyn's season and have forgotten Jojo's also.

Well, maybe if we go with her slow burn comment, Eric gained ground during the Hometown date and that's why he leapfrogged Dean?
I have no idea about past F4's but Dean definitely got a 2nd 1-1 date in Switzerland according to approx 3:39 mark in this season preview - you can see them greeting each other with her jumping up towards him:

(got link from SM/Media No Discussion Thread)

IMO it does seem a little weird that Dean got a 2nd 1-1 over Eric yet gets eliminated before him. I'm curious to see why Rachel makes that decision. Then again Corinne never got a 1-1 and made it to F4 over DLo, Dani M AND Kristina, so who knows laugh out loud

I am intrigued by Eric and like him (his slightly hot temper ways just makes him more interesting to me and I can understand getting frustrated when others are so condescending towards you & in that environment, and I got even more clarity now with the video @Dessler posted). This will be an interesting ride because honestly, while I am more drawn to Peter and Dean personally, I like all of Rachel's F4 and think they are all hot so it's going to be fun!
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:52 pm

Boy I love how raw Eric is with his emotions. He just lacks experience since he has never been in love. It going to be a rough ride for him.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 1f49b  Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:24 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:
Dare2b... wrote:

I have no idea about past F4's but Dean definitely got a 2nd 1-1 date in Switzerland according to approx 3:39 mark in this season preview - you can see them greeting each other with her jumping up towards him:

(got link from SM/Media No Discussion Thread)

IMO it does seem a little weird that Dean got a 2nd 1-1 over Eric yet gets eliminated before him. I'm curious to see why Rachel makes that decision.
Then again Corinne never got a 1-1 and made it to F4 over DLo, Dani M AND Kristina, so who knows laugh out loud

I am intrigued by Eric and like him (his slightly hot temper ways just makes him more interesting to me and I can understand getting frustrated when others are so condescending towards you & in that environment, and I got even more clarity now with the video @Dessler posted). This will be an interesting ride because honestly, while I am more drawn to Peter and Dean personally, I like all of Rachel's F4 and think they are all hot so it's going to be fun!

With regard to the bolded, at the end Sean gave 1:1 dates to those he was unsure about. Maybe this is similar. She was on the fence about Dean, but more sure of Eric?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99