SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

purpose - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:25 pm

I see Rachel kinda of taking a mentoring approach to Eric in real life. JMO

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

purpose - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:29 pm

@2observe Yes, she did say that in an interview. :yes:

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:38 pm

She seems to be into athletes, and not sure how "intellectual" most athletes are? But Eric did graduate magna cum laude from Hampton U. And he's self-published two books. And he plays basketball pretty well. It wasn't shown but someone who was there at the Basketball date said the crowd was chanting MVP MVP at Eric over and over bc he was scoring all the points for his team, which won. Remember the other 4 on his team were lousy and RS said how could that team win without scoring points? At half-time, they gave away $100 to a kid who could make a basket and Eric was helping this little girl win $100. This person said Eric was the sweetest guy of all! Anyway, I noticed when his team got the trophy, it was handed to him and he kissed it and his team rallied around him as if he won it! The comments were made on the bachelorette_teameric instagram. Anyway, funny how they didn't show any of that. And Kevin Durant was MVP this year. LOL

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:41 pm

@mizzoufan I kinda see Eric taking a mentoring approach to Rachel (and many, many others) in real life. With his power of positive thinking and daily quotes. He's mentoring ME and I'm old enough to be his mom! Love his positivity and smile! We could all learn alot! #ItsAMiracleSeason

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:34 pm

IMO I'd love to see a mutual dynamic between Eric and Rachel. From what I've seen on screen, Eric seems to need reassurance, and Rachel is confident and able to give him that reassurance. That's fine as a relationship dynamic, as long as they both mutually benefit. Again IMO.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:32 am

Can I just say this is the absolutely wrong show for Eric and he is always going to rub people the wrong way on this show. The guy is insecure,sensitive, brutally honest and not afraid to say whatever he is thinking. Him making calculations of how many black guys have gone on 1-1 dates is what most people are thinking but not saying. I love how he speaks his truth.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:03 am

Saying everything you are thinking is a sign of immaturity. There is a time to hold your tongue, and a time to speak. This is wisdom.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:34 am

Dessler wrote:Can I just say this is the absolutely wrong show for Eric and he is always going to rub people the wrong way on this show. The guy is insecure,sensitive, brutally honest and not afraid to say whatever he is thinking. Him making calculations of how many black guys have gone on 1-1 dates is what most people are thinking but not saying. I love how he speaks his truth.
I like his style as well. I am always agreeing with his observations. He may be a bit immature for Rachel but he is quite astute at reading people. And I like him on SM a lot; I think he would make a great friend.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:09 am

julychild wrote:Saying everything you are thinking is a sign of immaturity. There is a time to hold your tongue, and a time to speak. This is wisdom.

IDK. When Rachel says whatever she is thinking, she is applauded for being real and 'keeping it 100'. Eric is doing the exact same thing IMO. He might be insecure but if he is immature for speaking his mind, then so is Rachel IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:49 pm

I loved how Eric pointed out the 1-on-1 date thing, it's obvious the guys are noticing that Rachel has a type.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:56 pm

coolangel wrote:
julychild wrote:Saying everything you are thinking is a sign of immaturity. There is a time to hold your tongue, and a time to speak. This is wisdom.

IDK. When Rachel says whatever she is thinking, she is applauded for being real and 'keeping it 100'. Eric is doing the exact same thing IMO. He might be insecure but if he is immature for speaking his mind, then so is Rachel IMO.

All JMO
Soooooooooooo am I! If I'm having a conversation all thoughts are welcome because if I'm going to engage in a full out conversation with you, I want to hear how you feel. Otherwise, you don't get the time of day!!! Speak and move on. LOL

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:06 pm

SFoster wrote:She seems to be into athletes, and not sure how "intellectual" most athletes are?  But Eric did graduate magna cum laude from Hampton U. And he's self-published two books. And he plays basketball pretty well. It wasn't shown but someone who was there at the Basketball date said the crowd was chanting MVP MVP at Eric over and over bc he was scoring all the points for his team, which won. Remember the other 4 on his team were lousy and RS said how could that team win without scoring points?  At half-time, they gave away $100 to a kid who could make a basket and Eric was helping this little girl win $100. This person said Eric was the sweetest guy of all!  Anyway, I noticed when his team got the trophy, it was handed to him and he kissed it and his team rallied around him as if he won it!  The comments were made on the bachelorette_teameric instagram. Anyway, funny how they didn't show any of that. And Kevin Durant was MVP this year.  LOL

I like Eric but I don't completely know what's up with him.  Wish they would show us more.  He is in the F3 per spoilers so Rachel sees something there also.  We only "know" these contestants from what tptb show us and they are very stingy when it comes to Eric.  I hope we get a bit more in coming weeks. I see Eric as the "anti-Bryan". While Bryan is all charm and smooze, Eric cuts through the "talk" and seems to challenge her, which I think she also finds very interesting.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99