SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteabc - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:47 pm

Eric's IG post and Rachel liked the post!  yes

I have no doubt that Rach liking Eric's post shows me that there is indeed love there and the love is real bacheloretteabc - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 4256136633 even if not love like F1 it's still a love for Eric that Rach has. I said it before since I don't think Eric is F1 but I so so hope Eric gets to finds someone truly incredible. He's a gem! jmo

@ericbigger The moment when nothing else matters but the love, connection and affection you share with the most beautiful person in the world. @therachlindsay, you are the only one who allowed me to open my up and feel something I never felt, and it's so beautiful because WE create magic. Thank you for being so uniquely you, strong and vulnerable at the right time so we can feel what we felt, complete bliss. THE LOVE IS REAL! #bacheloretteabc #bachelor #TeamEric #itsmiracleseason

bacheloretteabc - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 19429289_1608965422467740_6909621168215425024_n
https://www.instagram.com/ericbigger/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BV4xr4DD8Bl/?taken-by=ericbigger
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteabc - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:06 pm

I love it when he said he wanted 10 kids! After she said she wanted 4 and he looked so shocked. laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:15 pm

He is just too adorable, my positive influencer! I liked him from the beginning. Thanks @Dessler for posting the pics.

Remember when we had that one SM pic of them sitting at that table, and Eric looked sad, and Rachel was talking to him? Look at the difference from one second shot taken by a bystander to what actually happened! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:35 pm

@GuardianAngel I was thinking about that! So true! I wonder what "secrets" they were sharing though.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by MiracleSeason Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:51 pm

Rachel and Eric make such a beautiful couple! I love watching them together! They have the most genuine chemistry, IMO. I enjoy each and everyone of their scenes together and will until the end! I'm not looking forward to seeing him heartbroken.

MiracleSeason
MiracleSeason

Female Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:03 am

@MiracleSeason IA they are just so natural together, a ton of fun. I don't see any chemistry on her part, but she really likes him. I can see a good friend for a long time. He's a hoot. I still say she brought him to supposedly to F3 , to keep her sane.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:46 am

Eric was prob freaking out that he was the last MoC left in the f6.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:56 am

What a beautiful post about Eric by Rach in her People Blog  beatingheart

As soon as we got into Copenhagen, I immediately wanted to hit the streets and check out the local scene. Who better to take than my most enthusiastic suitor who’s never been out of the states … Eric! I think some people may be a bit surprised by the connection I formed with Eric considering he had so many doubts, not just about group dating, but about my sincerity when we first started this journey; you all know, however, I can relate to the skeptic in everyone. But my dancing partner Eric had finally found the rhythm in this journey. The canals and cobblestone streets in Nyhaven were gorgeous and their beauty and vibrancy were not lost on Eric. It was such a gift to explore with someone so grateful to be there. Maybe it was all the Akavit we drank with that sociable local Jørn, but by the time we hit the shore side hot tubs, I saw a totally free, romantic side of Eric I had never seen before. I also saw the front-side of a VERY friendly local who offered us a VERY European salutation.

That night at the Tivoli amusement park Eric made a turn … a turn I had been waiting weeks for. He opened up about reaching out for love from his mother as child and not getting it back. The disappointment he felt as a boy grew into a fear of seeking love from a woman as a man. He had been running from love ever since he left Baltimore. Yet there he was, admitting to me he was falling instead of running and that sole reason was because of me. Courage comes in many forms and seeing this amazing man face his past and overcome the residual fear that he carried for the chance to end up with me was one for the most humbling moments of this journey so far. Watching the skepticism that’s been in this man’s heart their whole life suddenly get washed away and their emotions shine through is a moment I cherished.
http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-major-breakdown-two-gut-wrenching-goodbyes/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:29 am

Apologies for double post but I just noticed that Eric has been verified on IG.

Is he the first contestant from this season to be verified (out of those that never have been before filming)? question

https://www.instagram.com/ericbigger/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Bringing these beautiful pics here. Credit to @Dessler for posting. I loved Eric and Rach's date. Eric just exudes joy and life and love. jmo

Dessler wrote:They both look so happy.
bacheloretteabc - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Bachel18
bacheloretteabc - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Bachel16
bacheloretteabc - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Bachel17

bacheloretteabc - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Bachel15

http://www.theknotnews.com/bachelorette-date-copenhagen-exclusive-20737?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_content=jun2017&utm_campaign=news

They do look so good together.
Warm my heart. I want me some Eric.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:18 am

That's a beautiful recap by Rachel in her blog. She explained him perfectly. He truly showed how grateful he was to be there and took in every minute of that date.

Good for him being verified already!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:33 am

Seeing Rachel and Eric together on this date makes my heart explode! laugh out loud Seriously so adorable! Their smiles! So much joy! I do think they have made a lifelong friendship, if not love. Rachel said that they come from two different backgrounds, yet their paths have brought them together in that setting. Then #ItsAMiracleSeason

So glad Eric got verified! Hoping for good things for Eric's future! He deserves the very best!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99