SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ItsAMiracleSeason - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:02 pm

I just have to chime in that I GET IT! I was having a hard time understanding why Eric made it to final four but now I clearly see why. Such a charmer and his positive energy is infectious. His smile lights up room. I hope that he really capitalizes on his exposure and his business skyrockets. He seems like a great guy. And, I hope he stays away from franchise.

Eric and his beautiful soul is going to be scooped up fast.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

ItsAMiracleSeason - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:02 pm

Oh Man I love this guy, of all the final guys, I think he would def be the most fun Bachelor! I really hope he gets it over Peter/Bryan/whoever. He's so fun! And I love his dancing, need to see more of him. He would seriously be such a different lead to have. Eric for Bachelor!!!

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:40 pm

Rachel says that viewers will grow to love her F1 like she did. As for as I can tell, most still don't trust Bryan, **IMO** some are saying they trust him less and less each week, **IMO**so I don't see a huge number of new folks loving Bryan **IMO***. Same for Peter, a lot are falling off TeamPeter ***IMO***But I see a lot of folks getting on TeamEric **IMO** Hey, I'm still hoping!  #TeamEric #ItsAMiracleSeason  :sprinklehearts

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:47 pm

I love your enthusiasm for #TeamEric! It would be a treat if he happened to be F1. It's true that there is something to be said about first impressions, and to me Eric seem kind and authentic since he appeared on ATFR. A good guy for sure.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:51 pm

I'm really not growing to love Bryan at all tbh, don't know why. Eric is the only one who qualifies, imo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:55 pm

One of the reasons we are sticklers about posting IMO is because we don't speak for everyone.

@Duke702 thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:12 pm

@SFoster great post! 

I will admit I am #TeamPeter till the end. I've never seen the Bryan appeal. Too much Mr. Machismo & "slick" for me but I can see & wouldn't be surprised if she did end up with Eric. 

He really grew on me this last episode and from what Rachel wrote in People it seems he did with her too and it would be a 1st for the final pick to be someone she met initially at ATFR and not even be on anyone's radar until 2 weeks before hometowns.

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:16 pm

Thank you @GuardianAngel! So sorry! yikes... laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:23 pm

SFoster wrote:Rachel says that viewers will grow to love her F1 like she did. As for as I can tell, most still don't trust Bryan, **IMO** some are saying they trust him less and less each week, **IMO**so I don't see a huge number of new folks loving Bryan **IMO***. Same for Peter, a lot are falling off TeamPeter ***IMO***But I see a lot of folks getting on TeamEric **IMO**Hey, I'm still hoping!  #TeamEric #ItsAMiracleSeason  :sprinklehearts
I'm still hoping too.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:26 pm

IMO both Peter and Bryan got more romantic intimacy than Eric. But that was, IMO, surface-level still. Meanwhile, Eric seemed to have the ability to make Rachel laugh, and to have a positive attitude. I see Eric challenging her to view situations in a different way. It's hard to explain, but IMO that could go in 2 ways: a platonic friendship, or an enduring partner that transcends the surface level flirting.

I see the possibility for long - term growth for them both

Last edited by Mia_Leoni on Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:30 pm

2observe wrote:
SFoster wrote:Rachel says that viewers will grow to love her F1 like she did. As for as I can tell, most still don't trust Bryan, **IMO** some are saying they trust him less and less each week, **IMO**so I don't see a huge number of new folks loving Bryan **IMO***. Same for Peter, a lot are falling off TeamPeter ***IMO***But I see a lot of folks getting on TeamEric **IMO**Hey, I'm still hoping!  #TeamEric #ItsAMiracleSeason  :sprinklehearts
I'm still hoping too.

And for a season of firsts....it would be first time Eric has been in love. Another first... first final one ever chosen who had never been in love before.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:39 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99