SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteabc - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:41 pm

Any word from Eric's family, in particular his mom re: his comments about not feeling a mothers love growing up?

That would break my heart!!!! I wonder if she was battling illness or other challenges.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteabc - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mysthelma Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:57 pm

I teared up when he spoke about his mother not showing him love....she probably didn't experience that and didn't know how to be affectionate towards her son. Imo

Last edited by mysthelma on Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  bacheloretteabc - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 1f49b  bacheloretteabc - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:28 pm

mysthelma wrote:I tested up when he spoke about his mother not showing him love....she probably didn't experience that and didn't know how to be affectionate towards her son. Imo

I wonder what happens with his HTD..... who are the family of Eric's she meets?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:32 pm

Eric has 3 sisters, I think. 2 older sisters and a younger sister. Just looking at their sm comments, they adore him and he adores them! Eric's aunt attended Harvard, Verna Myers, I think in the class with Obama.

Eric posted this article on fb. His aunt gave a TED talk.

http://elitedaily.com/entertainment/eric-bachelorette-contestant-rachel-lindsay/2001649/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=owned&utm_campaign=elitedaily

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:41 pm

SFoster wrote:Eric has 3 sisters, I think. 2 older sisters and a younger sister. Just looking at their sm comments, they adore him and he adores them!  Eric's aunt attended Harvard, Verna Myers, I think in the class with Obama.  

Eric posted this article on fb. His aunt gave a TED talk.

http://elitedaily.com/entertainment/eric-bachelorette-contestant-rachel-lindsay/2001649/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=owned&utm_campaign=elitedaily
Thanks for posting this @SFoster  yes  I can definitely see why Eric's sisters adore him, he's an absolute gem! That's pretty awesome about his family's background too! I think Eric would be great at a TED talk as well. He has so much going for him and I hope he succeeds in all his endeavors!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:01 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Eric's IG post and Rachel liked the post!  yes

I have no doubt that Rach liking Eric's post shows me that there is indeed love there and the love is real  bacheloretteabc - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 4256136633 even if not love like F1 it's still a love for Eric that Rach has. I said it before since I don't think Eric is F1 but I so so hope Eric gets to finds someone truly incredible. He's a gem! jmo

@ericbigger The moment when nothing else matters but the love, connection and affection you share with the most beautiful person in the world. @therachlindsay, you are the only one who allowed me to open my up and feel something I never felt, and it's so beautiful because WE create magic. Thank you for being so uniquely you, strong and vulnerable at the right time so we can feel what we felt, complete bliss. THE LOVE IS REAL! #bacheloretteabc #bachelor #TeamEric #itsmiracleseason

bacheloretteabc - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 19429289_1608965422467740_6909621168215425024_n
https://www.instagram.com/ericbigger/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BV4xr4DD8Bl/?taken-by=ericbigger
Did anyone notice whether Rachel liked the beautiful post about her that Alex has on his SM?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:40 pm

More great pics from the 1:1 date. Thanks bachelorette_teameric!

https://www.instagram.com/bachelorette_teameric/?hl=en

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:47 pm

That's so sweet they have a fan IG!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:01 pm

Good for Eric!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:09 am

How long has Eric been verified on IG? laugh out loud How did I miss that? Good for him, is he the first of the bunch? He must have really made an impression last episode.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:28 am

He is ?

First and only? IMO there is a chance for next lead for him. Didn't Jojo get verified very early in that season. ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:40 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Apologies for double post but I just noticed that Eric has been verified on IG.

Is he the first contestant from this season to be verified (out of those that never have been before filming)?  question

https://www.instagram.com/ericbigger/

Bringing this forward. @AllAboutLove noticed yesterday that Eric was verified on IG.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99