SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:06 pm

Me either, that's why I had the conflicting smilies. laugh out loud

I will give him the benefit of the doubt and tie in It's a miracle season with his living successful/motivation speaker influence.

I can see him saying every season is a miracle because we have so much to be thankful for. Make it your miracle season to move forward and be successful.

Ok I'm making up excuses. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:31 pm

Hey, at least it's Team Eric and not Team Eel.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:56 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:This is either Suspect or yes

Link on Eric's IG.

https://www.thecaptrap.com/team-eric

hmmmm..... interesting.  Not sure whether to think Suspect or yes

I'm a pretty firm   no  JMO
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Me either, that's why I had the conflicting smilies. laugh out loud

I will give him the benefit of the doubt and tie in It's a miracle season with his living successful/motivation speaker influence.

I can see him saying every season is a miracle because we have so much to be thankful for. Make it your miracle season to move forward and be successful.

Ok I'm making up excuses. laugh out loud

He's had the caps for sale all season, but the t-shirts are new, right? I have noticed he and others wearing the t-shirts but I hadn't noticed them being on the cap trap for sale. I agree @GuardianAngel. I thought the same thing about It's a Miracle Season being his general way of viewing life - but also specifically for this Bachelorette season - a season of growth, positivity, first black lead, and the way he believes everything happens for a reason and if it's meant to be it will be, if not it wasn't meant to be - sort of thing.

I hope you're right about him being F2, of course. But F2, F3 doesn't really matter, imo. Still a little smarts at the end. I still say Peter wants F3 so he can be next Bachelor. I'm having trouble thinking otherwise at this point. Since the lead is usually not F2. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:21 pm

@SFoster I just noticed the link in his bio on IG. I'm pretty sure it wasn't there the last time I looked.  I don't look at IG's all that often, when we get to this point. It's usually the F1-2 that I check more often.

I can see him taking the phrase and turning it into a positive for all the reasons you mentioned.

Slightly OT
As far as F2's who went on to TB, I just did a quick check on that the other day. Prior to Jason Mesnick's season they were new people. Jason was the first F2 and first previous contestant, who went on to be the next bachelor. BenF was another, I don't count Nick because he didn't go from F2 directly to TB.

Season 13 to Season 21, there were only 2 F2's that went on to be TB. There were also 3 F3's that went on to be TB. Sean, ChrisS and BenH. The others were Jake/JPG F6 and Brad 2. There are various reasons to take into consideration. So we are either due for another F2 to be the next bachelor or a F4 plus, or they don't even look at that. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:16 pm

Thank you, @GuardianAngel!  

I thought it had been discussed about selling the caps!  p. 46 on this thread June 2 was when someone mentioned it. He put up the link I think the same day he wore the cap on May 26, the pink one about Women are Everything. I think that was the day he put up the link to cap trap. But I don't remember the tees for sale then.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUkcR98jm0d/?taken-by=ericbigger&hl=en

On June 30th, Eric was hanging out with WhaBoom in Santa Monica, and we see WhaBoom is wearing a Miracle t-shirt!  And on Whaboom's insta, Eric is wearing a Whaboom t-shirt!  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV_BF8ZDan_/?taken-by=ericbigger&hl=en

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:30 pm

@SFoster oh I didn't know that, I must have missed it. Thanks for all the info! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cheetarah1980 Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:37 am

Jason Mesnick wasn't the first previous contestant to be the Bachelor. That was Bachelor #4 Bob Guiney who was previously on Trista's season.

cheetarah1980

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:56 am

@cheetarah1980 yes Thanks for the correction.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:00 pm

The last couple of episodes (4 and 5) during the rose ceremonies, Eric has been called out before Peter. This is when they both get a rose during the ceremony. But in episode #5, Dean was called before both of them, so that probably doesn't mean anything. As I recall that used to mean something, not sure if it still does.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:23 pm

SFoster wrote:The last couple of episodes (4 and 5) during the rose ceremonies, Eric has been called out before Peter. This is when they both get a rose during the ceremony. But in episode #5, Dean was called before both of them, so that probably doesn't mean anything. As I recall that used to mean something, not sure if it still does.
bryan and Peter have been pretty consistently first whichever one that doesn't already have a rose.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:46 pm

In week 3, Eric already had the group date rose going into the rose ceremony. Then the call out order during the ceremony was Dean, Peter, Bryan (Bryan was actually 6th).

In week 4, Dean and Bryan already had roses from dates. Call out was Eric then Peter.

In week 5, Bryan already had a rose from date. Call out was Dean, Eric, Peter.

In week 6, Eric and Peter already had roses from dates. Call out was Bryan then Dean.

I was referring to when they both get roses during the ceremony, Eric gets called out during the ceremony before Peter. They have no control over the date order.

Week 1, Peter was called first. Week 2 he had the 1:1 on his birthday so he already had a rose. So Peter has only been called once before Eric, and that was week 1.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99