SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 1 of 78 1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion Empty Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:42 am

General discussion for Nick and Vanessa.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by emusha Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:16 am

via @happydays: Time will tell? If they break up, doesn't mean she is an attention whore.

And for the record, I fully believe they will break up. Sometimes, and most the time, it comes down to incompatibility.

@happydays I agree they seem incompatible (said without knowing how they are with each other behind closed doors but taking what they've said and what we've seen into account) but I do hope commitment helps them. We shall see.
However, I don't believe them breaking up means she's an attention whore.
I also never called her an attention whore IMHO Vanessa loves attention -- this is a neutral comment based on what I have seen on the show and how I have interpreted her behavior. I understand others will interpret what they see differently than I have.

I do believe time will eventually show more and more of the personalities of these contestants particularly because they won't be on an edited show. For example - Courtney has shown her more multifaceted personality rather than just the villain edit she got. Nick is another person who we have watched, learned more about over time. this and not a breakup is what imho will help us understand the personalities and give clarity to whether Vanessa loves attention or not. IMHO.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:26 am

Either way DWTS should be an interesting time for them. We'll have lots to discuss. Thanks Nick! laugh out loud

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:29 am

I think everyone that goes on this show is an attention whore to some degree, IMO. If they didn't want attention they wouldn't be on a reality tv dating show. JMO.

Re: Nick and Vanessa, I don't have much hope for them. But then again I thought Jojo and Kaitlyn would be done with their F1's within months, and I thought Ben and Lauren were the real deal. So what do I know?

What's struck me about all of their interviews so far is that they just don't seem as connected/invested as they did on the show. Nick, in particular, seems checked out to me. Maybe it's exhaustion from TB and from DWTS prep? Maybe it's that they haven't had as many SHV's as other couples because of the border? Something just seems off. They don't look as miserable as they did on ATFR though, so that's something.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:30 am

I don't see them as incompatible at all. Vanessa is exactly what Nick has always said he wanted, a strong woman who challenges him. Not sure why that's suddenly seen as a red flag. We all saw on BIP how interested Nick was in an agreeable wallflower, no matter how hot she was. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:31 am

I'm no Nick fan, but I actually found them to be refreshingly real and NOT in the bubble like other couples who have not lasted. Nick circa ATFR #1 is clearly not the same naïve Nick during last night's ATFR. He knows the drill now - play on the insecurities and doubts for drama on the final couple - and they're on to the next lead. It looked more like he just wanted to get out of there vs not actually being in love with Vanessa.

Good for them for being realists. They are not 100% the same - Vanessa said she is a planner and Nick is more laid back in general. She is a really good listener and he's a talker. So all this emphasis on them both being passionate and too similar as their demise is kinda overhyped, IMO.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:32 am

mindless wrote:I don't see them as incompatible at all. Vanessa is exactly what Nick has always said he wanted, a strong woman who challenges him. Not sure why that's suddenly seen as a red flag. We all saw on BIP how interested Nick was in an agreeable wallflower, no matter how hot she was. JMO.
I don't think she's very strong in relationships from what I've seen though: nick likes independent women who make him chase and do the run around IMO, she in contrast isn't a challenge in that sense. She seems super dramatic and needy and I don't see him putting up with that when he has a modeling career to chase and shirtless pics to post.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:32 am

V seems thrilled and supportive to deal with Nick on DWTS. I honestly think she doesn't view dancing with Peta as any obstacles or jealousy to overcome. She's very confident in that department, IMO.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:36 am

IMO what I have seen of Nick, Vanessa is exactly what he needs. She'll challenge him, but knows how to compromise too. She's a bit dramatic, but IMO he likes it.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:38 am

Alanna wrote:
mindless wrote:I don't see them as incompatible at all. Vanessa is exactly what Nick has always said he wanted, a strong woman who challenges him. Not sure why that's suddenly seen as a red flag. We all saw on BIP how interested Nick was in an agreeable wallflower, no matter how hot she was. JMO.
I don't think she's very strong in relationships from what I've seen though: nick likes independent women who make him chase and do the run around IMO, she in contrast isn't a challenge in that sense. She seems super dramatic and needy and I don't see him putting up with that when he has a modeling career to chase and shirtless pics to post.

I think she's just Italian (sorry if that offends someone giggling) and in my experience they can blow up but get over it just as fast. They're both good communicators, so I don't see anything festering between these two. I also think Nick is more than happy to share the spotlight with her based on their interviews so far. He's already taking a step back and letting her be the centre of attention. Some may see it as a sign that he's miserable and has nothing to say, but I think he just enjoys finally sharing the spotlight and "showing her off". JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:39 am

true nick isn't attracted to someone agreeable and that I think is what I've been saying for a while know Nick knows what he wants but does he know what he needs. That's precisely where I question the compatibility and see the fact they don't know each other much and seem to set each other off not in the most positive ways as a red flag. Nick even said it in the last episode when he described how his previous relationships always "boil over" so he needs balance

I think he needs a woman who can challenge him but that also balances and makes him feel more grounded IMHO I see Rachel and Andi to a lesser extent as women who do that cos their logical approach helps him be grounded and get out of his head in a way that appeals to him and that he responds to. refer to Andi and Nick's last conversation even!! she totally got him out of his head and helped him clarify his own thoughts !

@allykat IA instead of the connection they seem to be a couple in the very early stage of getting to know one another
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:54 am

@mindless, going on dwts is in direct contrast to focusing on her and letting her be the center of attention IMO. He keeps bsing about normalcy and being realistic while going on his 5th show. Please. IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 78 1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+82
Gale1
FLChica
missnana
SeekAny
Swiss Girl