SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by OnePromise Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:55 am

I think that Nick is by nature an introvert. Being in the spotlight was something he had to learn to enjoy and become adept at whereas Vanessa is an extrovert so being in the spotlight comes with more natural ease for her. I think that Nick enjoys sitting back and letting her talk because it feels more comfortable in the setting of a nationally televised interview. Plus, he has been talking to the media for months... years now. It's her time to share.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:05 pm

After seeing some of the more successful couples post show and their subsequent tv shows, blogging, shilling etc. I'm beginning to think differently and that it's ok to make the quick buck.
Life is hard. Earning a living is hard. Social media, tv etc seems to be more than it was in my generation. I can't imagine what college tuition will be when my grandson hits 18. East coast schools were 40K+/yr 10 yrs ago.
If my kids could make a quick and relatively painless 100+K in a short time, I would say go for it as long as it was not questionably immoral or illegal.
I say this ^ for couples I like and couples I don't care for. If the relationship is strong, this is simply another life challenge. If the relationship is not strong, it won't matter it will end anyway.
JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:19 pm

emusha wrote:
mindless wrote:I don't see them as incompatible at all. Vanessa is exactly what Nick has always said he wanted, a strong woman who challenges him. Not sure why that's suddenly seen as a red flag. We all saw on BIP how interested Nick was in an agreeable wallflower, no matter how hot she was. JMO.

true nick isn't attracted to someone agreeable and that I think is what I've been saying for a while know Nick knows what he wants but does he know what he needs. That's precisely where I question the compatibility and see the fact they don't know each other much and seem to set each other off not in the most positive ways as a red flag. Nick even said it in the last episode when he described how his previous relationships always "boil over" so he needs balance

I think he needs a woman who can challenge him but that also balances and makes him feel more grounded IMHO I see Rachel and Andi to a lesser extent as women who do that cos their logical approach helps him be grounded and get out of his head in a way that appeals to him and that he responds to. refer to Andi and Nick's last conversation even!! she totally got him out of his head and helped him clarify his own thoughts !

@allykat IA instead of the connection they seem to be a couple in the very early stage of getting to know one another

Well you can't force anyone to be attracted to what they're not attracted to. I think finding someone who's your "type" but different enough is the ideal. I mean JoJo went with her usual dodgy womanizer type (or at least that's what it seemed like laugh out loud) and they seem to be doing just fine so far. It's not like Nick is into criminals or anything, just strong and passionate personalities. I don't think I know Vanessa well enough at this point to know if she's another disaster for Nick or not, but I feel optimistic at this point. No matter how many "conflicts" they showed us, we also saw them getting through all of them basically just by talking. I think that's a good sign. JMO.

I also think Vanessa seems very supportive of Nick being on DWTS and I don't think she's immature enough to get jealous either, let alone over a woman who just had a baby. As long as she's not totally bored in LA, I think they'll get through it just fine. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:26 pm

I think she's supportive of DWTS too. I don't think she'll be jealous of Peta as much as jealous that he's devoting so much time to it. She knew she'd be 'sharing' him on the show yet she still kind of lost it weekly IMO. I think she thinks it's gonna be easier than it is.

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:29 pm

I'd definitely rather share my man to a dance partner for a few hours in the day that just had a baby and is also engaged than 29 different women kissing him and possibly winning his heart. giggling
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:29 pm

I am happy that they are happy, and that is good enough for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:29 pm

I'm sure Nick tells himself it's the money for his future nonexistent kids too but IMO, he thrives in the limelight and the money is just a convenient excuse to continue prancing in V's spandex.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:32 pm

I highly doubt Vanessa will be jealous of Nick practicing time. She wouldn't be jealous if he was working regular 8 hours. She seemed very​ exited about DWTS. JMO
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:35 pm

That's the thing though. It's not a few hours in a day. Everything I've ever heard from any celeb and any pro is that they rehearse 6-8 hours a day and it gets more intense as the weeks go on. This doesn't include the little interviews they tape and the press they do for it. Half of Nick's day is going to be DWTS related. It's an all day thing.

In most cases, she'll get him in the evening after he's exhausted. Who knows, it might not bother Vanessa in the least. Hopefully she'll have some friends and family out there to keep her company. I just know for me personally, I would hate being alone all day in a city I didn't know while my brand new fiancé was dancing his little feet off for another reality television show. 

On another note, it's really crazy seeing a F1 that didn't break a million followers after the finale aired. It's been this way for quite a few years now and Vanessa isn't even close. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:37 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm sure Nick tells himself it's the money for his future nonexistent kids too but IMO, he thrives in the limelight and the money is just a convenient excuse to continue prancing in V's spandex.

Your disdain for Nick is me for Vanessa. I can't stand her.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:37 pm

All these couples use the opportunities this show offers one way or the other. I don't fault for Nick doing DWTS because out of the Bachelor's that have done dwts, he seems like the only viable candidate that actually knows how to dance, IMO.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:37 pm

Wasn't it just Jordan and Lauren who broke a mill by the end?

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+82
Gale1
FLChica
missnana
SeekAny
Swiss Girl