SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:54 pm

I look at it as Nick taking chances with the opportunities given to him. He fell hard season 1, he was in contact with K season 2 and really wanted to get to know her, BIP was why not, a lot of fun on a beach.  It's not like he got paid for the first two seasons.

This IMO is no different that so many of them that have been on more than 1 season, gone on to DWTS or other shows, or those that had had previous parts in the media and land on TB or the 'ette. We have a whole sleuth of people that go on BIP, others that got hired for media spots, Olivia, Chad JoJo and others. Ben, K's season, TB, HEA. They are all keeping themselves out there in one way shape or form. The Twins, were on TB, BIP, now have their own show. What do we call them, Shilling Stars? Media Stars? Fame Hungry Stars?

The best part is he doesn't care what I or anyone else thinks. He is mature enough to make his choices for himself and not anyone else regardless of what anyone thinks of him.

I wish I had just one of those opportunities. IMHO I think it's terrific these contestants can get ahead and live a completely different life, just by going on one show. How nice to pick and choose what you want to do and get paid for it instead of working 15 hours a day, to barely make ends meet. I would no doubt do it as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:57 pm

@GuardianAngel I agree with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:57 pm

whit90 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

*snipped* Although some found it awkward, the fact that Nick and Vanessa posted it themselves commenting that it was a lot of fun, then it must have been fun IMHO.
*snipped* I see two mature people getting to know each other, living together, and having a fun time . JMO
Add me to that list as that's exactly what I see with Nick and V. :yes:

IMO what matters most is what Nick and V think about that video and both of them per their posts endorsed it and like it. It's not surprising to me that they both liked it since I think they share the exact same sense of humor and are on the same wavelength. They were having fun with it IMO and like Vanessa tweeted she had FUN and liked it and Nick liked Vanessa's tongue too :gotcha:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:05 pm

I am grateful so many fabulous performers are able to manage their "Stage Fright" or "Performance Anxiety" and share their talent with us. In Nick's case, and the case of Bach peeps in general, I imagine it dissipates during filming as they form relationships with the producers and the crew. We have heard them say after a short time they start to forget the cameras are there. The "live" moments which are so unpredictable (ex. ATFR or DWTS) are where the anxiety must really kick in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:08 pm

Again, it's not a reference to the fact he is special for doing so.
It was referenced to mentioning how could he have an anxiety issue and then be on reality tv multiple times.
My response was many people have anxiety issues or other dibilitating emotional issues and are still able to do similar--tv, stage, concerts etc.
That was the issue--anxiety issue and ability to be "on".

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I look at it as Nick taking chances with the opportunities given to him. He fell hard season 1, he was in contact with K season 2 and really wanted to get to know her, BIP was why not, a lot of fun on a beach.  It's not like he got paid for the first two seasons.

This IMO is no different that so many of them that have been on more than 1 season, gone on to DWTS or other shows, or those that had had previous parts in the media and land on TB or the 'ette. We have a whole sleuth of people that go on BIP, others that got hired for media spots, Olivia, Chad JoJo and others. Ben, K's season, TB, HEA. They are all keeping themselves out there in one way shape or form. The Twins, were on TB, BIP, now have their own show. What do we call them, Shilling Stars? Media Stars? Fame Hungry Stars?

The best part is he doesn't care what I or anyone else thinks. He is mature enough to make his choices for himself and not anyone else regardless of what anyone thinks of him.

I wish I had just one of those opportunities. IMHO I think it's terrific these contestants can get ahead and live a completely different life, just by going on one show. How nice to pick and choose what you want to do and get paid for it instead of working 15 hours a day, to barely make ends meet. I would no doubt do it as well.

I think it's interesting that Nick is judged more harshly for going on more than 1 TV Show etc, when every *male* lead since Sean has gone on more than 1 show including The Bachelor. Why is it that the hate seems so much greater directed towards him and not the others?   .I can't remember the source right now but I remember reading that the only reason why he went on K's season was he wanted to get to know her but the only way he could was on TV. He might have missed his chance otherwise   Also, in this era of The Bachelor, it's kind of hard to fade entirely into the background. Even couples like Sean/Catherine keep themselves out there in some shape or form. They have so many opportunities presented to them now that a lot of them follow through on. I don't blame Nick for taking all the opportunities that come his way. He can want exposure but also legitimately want love too. i don't get why it's 1 or the other when it comes to him.

Last edited by fairytaleprincess on Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:25 pm

In all fairness, almost all of the leads get their fair share of love and hate.
I don't know how it can be quantified. I do think some cast are more polarizing than others.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:27 pm

Yeah I get that, it just seems like Nick gets judged more harshly than some of the others. I should've worded that better in my other post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:29 pm

Your wording is fine. I understand the angst. I do. Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 76 4256136633
This is a discussion thread, however. So the thread is going to get the good and the bad regarding Nick.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Your wording is fine. I understand the angst. I do. Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 76 4256136633
This is a discussion thread, however. So the thread is going to get the good and the bad regarding Nick.

Yeah I totally get that.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:33 pm

I don't hate Nick at all.  I just think he's a regular fame yahoo like the rest of these cats. laugh out loud

No disrespect to cats of course Lol.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:05 pm

fairytaleprincess wrote:snipped..

I can't remember the source right now but I remember reading that the only reason why he went on K's season was he wanted to get to know her but the only way he could was on TV. He might have missed his chance otherwise   snipped  

Sleuthers were very actively sleuthing him and K's SM and knew something was going on between the two of them. When it was announced that K was the 'ette Nick's SM proved he was sad because leading up to it, it appeared he didn't want to her to be. There was also a vid, can't quite recall, bunch of ex contestants, and he one of the few that said he hoped Britt was the next ette when everyone was asked their choice of the next lead.

Due to the great sleuthers on this forum, there was speculation he would return for another season. We knew that here, before anyone else just by sleuthing. You probably might have read something quoted by Nick because that's exactly what happened. They started to communicate when she was eliminated during the airing, IIRC and by the time the season ended rumours were out there already that K would be the ette.

It all worked out in the end, but my point is rather than wanting to be a reality tv star when he grows up, he really liked the two leads.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+82
Gale1
FLChica
missnana
SeekAny
Swiss Girl