Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Skates on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:05 am

fairytaleprincess wrote:Yeah I get that, it just seems like Nick gets judged more harshly than some of the others. I should've worded that better in my other post.  

- IMO -  I think the fact that Nick has slipped out his intimate story with Andi to the public during her TB AFTR...this scenario has made some people think that he is disrespectful to women...I empathize him though since I personally feel like Nick has done it accidentally when he has been feeling the frustrations and heartbreak from his relationship with her...

- IMO -  On Kaitlyn's TB, Nick has been painted as the villain...some people see him as a fame grabbing guy who has gone back for attention...some people have also hated him for transforming TB's image to more sexual contents--the first time ever for TB to voice/show the intimate sounds (audio) of couple in the bedroom during their intimate encounters...

I think, although Nick has been able to redeem himself from BIP, some people still stick to their perceptions in doubting his sincerity with regards to finding a life partner...they still think he is there for fame...

I actually find it refreshing that Nick can fall really hard for a woman...be real and transparent about his feelings...and is willing to take risks...

- JMO -
avatar
Skates

Posts : 368
Join date : 2017-01-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:26 am

@alwaystulips wrote:I don't hate Nick at all.  I just think he's a regular fame yahoo like the rest of these cats. laugh out loud

No disrespect to cats of course Lol.

I don't hate Nick either. More of a strong dislike at this point. It is just that I used to really love him, so I guess I am more like a bitter ex giggling

I was one of his biggest cheerleaders thru round 1 with MeAndI and then round 2 with Kaitlyn. But it was after he came back from Kaitlyn's season that things shifted steadily downward in my feelings toward him. In the interest of harmony, I won't poke into it.

But I do really like Vanessa, so if she sticks w/ him I may come back around.
 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:00 am

IMO his attitude when he came back from K's season, was if he didn't try he wouldn't have ever known, considering they were communicating prior to. Nothing wrong with that IMO, he takes chances.

I think most of them would say the same thing. If contestants are approached to be on the show, why not, take the chance, find love, maybe terrific opportunities and or find the art of shilling! Win Win! laugh out loud


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 42315
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by notarose on Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:22 am

@GuardianAngel wrote:
suspiciousmind wrote:
@sbolduc wrote:I just think its funny that a 3 min video has been talked on end - yet Nick and Vanessa themselves posted it laugh out loud with Vanessa saying "that day was so fun".


If a video was posted from the Ellen show about you and your relationship on tv, wouldn't you re-post it? laugh out loud


That's what she's saying. Although some found it awkward, the fact that Nick and Vanessa posted it themselves commenting that it was a lot of fun, then it must have been fun IMHO.

IMO square pegs don't, and never will, fit into round holes.  
IMO neither Nick or Vanessa are status quo people therefore what they say/do as a couple isn't about the norm so as long as tabloids measure their interactions by normative standards there will be a disconnect.
:yes:  V saying it was a great day yet tabloids discounting V's first hand view is an example of what commonly occurs with both V & N.  On several occasions what either say is discounted, instead replaced by rag mag third party opinion. cantstopl  Oh, and then there are "a source says"  pieces that contradict what Nick directly says but somehow "the source" is to be believed to be more knowledgeable about the inner working of Nick & Vanessa's love affair. It is truly fascinating yes
I'm not being sarcastic here Smiley  I think it's all fodder for an anthropological study.
avatar
notarose

Posts : 7393
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:39 am

@notarose Good Post So true, this goes for all of them. Often times we watch vids and see the words come out of their mouth. Only later to read a tab that says the source claims opposite of what they themselves said.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 42315
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by blueblues on Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:01 pm

I general my favorites are “a friend of the couple tells us...” (translation: a disgruntled contestant on their season)
and “fans are worried that...” (translation: two random teenagers on Twitter)
no no

blueblues

Posts : 169
Join date : 2014-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Skates on Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:17 pm

@blueblues wrote:I general my favorites are “a friend of the couple tells us...” (translation: a disgruntled contestant on their season)
and “fans are worried that...” (translation: two random teenagers on Twitter)
no no

       So true!!  Lol!!

- IMO -  The sad thing is TPTB has created these unrealistic images on-off show/screen reflecting/making their relationship seemingly more volatile than the others when in fact they are mostly the same as the other couples from TB...making them out to be villainous when they are not...thus, generating so much hate on either one of the couple...

- IMO -  The funny thing is people believe that the lead and the squad can't do no wrong, Vanessa should be the one carrying the blame on whatever has happened during the show...apparently Vanessa has been so bad that TPTB has to help her clean up her image on screen to hide facts...all bs statements without proofs of what have really happened behind the scenes...news/gossips starting from the grapevines or heresay...or...a one sided story which I think cannot be considered 100% facts until the other side of the story has been revealed...either side can lie during the process, but at least the exposures will be at their own risks...i.e., apparently J Aniston is pregnant because Kathy Hilton has announced it, the news has spread like wild fire...thus, J Aniston has to release a statement saying that it is not true...

- IMO -  Sources in most cases from unreliable mags are mostly sources from anywhere since they would never investigate on how close these people are to the person...in some cases they are non-existent sources/info pulled out from blind gossips... and, have been written more creatively to attract more traffic...

I am taking what comes directly from Nissa as facts, but eventually they will get tired of explaining themselves to the public... thus, we'll be hearing less of them speaking out...


Last edited by Skates on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Skates

Posts : 368
Join date : 2017-01-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by mindless on Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:44 pm

@notarose wrote:
@GuardianAngel wrote:
suspiciousmind wrote:


If a video was posted from the Ellen show about you and your relationship on tv, wouldn't you re-post it? laugh out loud


That's what she's saying. Although some found it awkward, the fact that Nick and Vanessa posted it themselves commenting that it was a lot of fun, then it must have been fun IMHO.

IMO square pegs don't, and never will, fit into round holes.  
IMO neither Nick or Vanessa are status quo people therefore what they say/do as a couple isn't about the norm so as long as tabloids measure their interactions by normative standards there will be a disconnect.
:yes:  V saying it was a great day yet tabloids discounting V's first hand view is an example of what commonly occurs with both V & N.  On several occasions what either say is discounted, instead replaced by rag mag third party opinion. cantstopl  Oh, and then there are "a source says"  pieces that contradict what Nick directly says but somehow "the source" is to be believed to be more knowledgeable about the inner working of Nick & Vanessa's love affair. It is truly fascinating yes
I'm not being sarcastic here Smiley  I think it's all fodder for an anthropological study.

Haha, your talk about sources made me remember Sharleen's discussion with RS about Nick. He was basically like "you're his friend, so of course you'll defend him, but I've heard things, which I can't prove but know to be true and which Nick doesn't even know I know, so I disagree". I was like, let's just back up for a minute. So Sharleen's first-hand account can't be trusted, because she's his actual friend and thus "biased", but the random second/third/fourth-hand stuff you've heard from "sources" that you can't prove (which means there's no proof of it) and haven't tested in any way, since you've never revealed it to the wider public including Nick, is for sure legit? laugh out loud I wonder who really suffers from confirmation bias in this scenario? You can't even make that sh*t up. dizzy
avatar
mindless

Posts : 6545
Join date : 2014-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by coolangel on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:01 pm

@mindless wrote:
Haha, your talk about sources made me remember Sharleen's discussion with RS about Nick. He was basically like "you're his friend, so of course you'll defend him, but I've heard things, which I can't prove but know to be true and which Nick doesn't even know I know, so I disagree". I was like, let's just back up for a minute. So Sharleen's first-hand account can't be trusted, because she's his actual friend and thus "biased", but the random second/third/fourth-hand stuff you've heard from "sources" that you can't prove (which means there's no proof of it) and haven't tested in any way, since you've never revealed it to the wider public including Nick, is for sure legit? laugh out loud I wonder who really suffers from confirmation bias in this scenario? You can't even make that sh*t up.dizzy

ITA!  :yes: The Abby Draper debacle is proof of it IMO. It was fun to see him try to worm his way out of that one after he went about saying how this is proof that everything he has been saying about Nick is true.  laugh out loud  laugh out loud I am not saying Nick doesn't have his own faults (Every human being does!). It's just how RS takes some random person's info and treats it as fact and broadcasts it when he doesn't like someone and then certain tabloids run with it. I hope that incident atleast opened his fans eyes to the fact that they cannot take everything he says as the ultimate truth. And I am saying that for all contestants on this show, not just Nick.

All JMO
avatar
coolangel

Posts : 2272
Join date : 2016-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by crunchycheeto on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:08 pm

@mindless OMG. I listened to that podcast and I couldn't believe how much RS lacks in self-awareness. He's a grown man who refuses to believe someone's firsthand account of a person, because it doesn't fit with his biased opinion of a person he has never met. That, and the fact that he repeatedly mentioned that if he and Nick were in the same room, he wouldn't go up to him and say anything because he has nothing to say. Like, dude, you've spent the last four(?) years talking about Nick! Talking about how he knows things that will make him look bad, but he won't reveal them because he can't prove them (like that's ever stopped him before). LOL, he basically admitted he's a coward.

But this is a Nick/Vanessa discussion thread so I'll go back on topic.... Basically, I trust the biased anecdotes of people who know them personally rather than ALSO biased hearsay. We're all sh!t out of luck trying to find a completely objective character profile on most people. Everyone is going to speak to their experience and their relationship. So I'd much rather hear from someone who actually has experienced being in the same room as Nick and, more than that, someone who has a relationship with Nick. That's why I enjoy Sharleen's recaps this season, even though she's caught some flack for being biased because Nick's her friend. She provides some insight based on what she personally knows about her friend, as opposed to the complete guesswork that comes out of most critics. Basically, I'd rather read an informed opinion than fake news.

avatar
crunchycheeto

Posts : 622
Join date : 2016-12-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by happygolucky on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:16 pm

@mindless wrote:(snipped)  So Sharleen's first-hand account can't be trusted, because she's his actual friend and thus "biased", but the random second/third/fourth-hand stuff you've heard from "sources" that you can't prove (which means there's no proof of it) and haven't tested in any way, since you've never revealed it to the wider public including Nick, is for sure legit? laugh out loud I wonder who really suffers from confirmation bias in this scenario? You can't even make that sh*t up. dizzy
cantstopl giggling I agree word I'm always amazed by the GG's logic ... there's no end to the wonders of people's mind ... especially since there's so much "info" circulating about Nick, his behavior/attitude ... and yet "nobody" is questioning the "bias" of those rumors, since random people supposedly never have their own agenda or own insecurities/issues or own POV ... they are all very much objective, fair, dispassionate, unbiased and unprejudiced. Only fans and friends are not. :dripdrip
avatar
happygolucky

Posts : 4688
Join date : 2013-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:31 pm

@mindless Good Post

@crunchycheeto wrote: That, and the fact that he repeatedly mentioned that if he and Nick were in the same room, he wouldn't go up to him and say anything because he has nothing to say. Like, dude, you've spent the last four(?) years talking about Nick! Talking about how he knows things that will make him look bad, but he won't reveal them because he can't prove them (like that's ever stopped him before). LOL, he basically admitted he's a coward.
snipped

Funny that you mention that. I just posted yesterday that LiarBoy reminds me of a SM troll who bullies online but if he was face to face he'd cower in fright.

My take is this. For someone who follows a contestant regularily, for a long time, they will know a lot more about that person/couple. This results in good conversation IMO because often times there is info I had no idea about couples or contestants if it weren't for a member who knows more about them than I ever would.

For somone like LiarBoy who picks and chooses what he wants to believe, he'll never get it, not just about Nick but as proven fact over the years due to his ability to trash people before they are even on our screen.

I know I'd have plenty to say if I was face to face with Liarboy.  Hugesmile


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 42315
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum