SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 62 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by quietpal Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:06 pm

Wow! That's a cute pic! I love how they're looking at each other. Even with all the people around, they seem oblivious to them. IMO Thanks @reason.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 62 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by moviechicka Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:06 pm

pvpr wrote:Okay, I'm biased but they look adorable laugh out loud 
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 62 RachelPeter2
Source: RS

Super cute. C'mon Peter. Be the one.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:27 pm

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 62 1f60d
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:06 pm

As I said before, there is something very sweet and special with Rachel and Peter IMHO. We will have to see how all of this turns out but I am betting on Peter as the F1. Besides the fact that Peter is drop dead gorgeous, I am assuming what is really attractive to Rachel is his personality and that is good thing, IMHO.
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:10 pm

Plus like one of his friend said to me he is a down to earth guy. Which is good especially in this kind of context Smiley

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 62 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 62 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:25 pm

unknown82 wrote:As I said before, there is something very sweet and special with Rachel and Peter IMHO. We will have to see how all of this turns out but I am betting on Peter as the F1. Besides the fact that Peter is drop dead gorgeous, I am assuming what is really attractive to Rachel is his personality and that is good thing, IMHO.  

In addition to his good looks & personality (i mean anyone can have a nice personality), the biggest thing for me is that every interaction we've seen between them, Ellen date, Spelling Bee, & HTD, with everything that's happening around them, he's always focused on her. He's been my fave from day 1 but that's the reason it hasn't changed. Plus I think women should always choose a man that loves them just a little bit more. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:17 pm

One arm clearly wasn't enough for Rachel to hold him with. She needed the tighter grip with the other arm laugh out loud 

He's the only one that really "does it" for me, so whether he's F1, makes it to the end or will be the next bachelor, I'm thrilled laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:24 pm

@Ash2214 you read my thoughts 1 arm was not enough laugh out loud giggling giggling Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 62 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:52 pm

This has got to be the f1 imo. So adorable!!! And he's so hot!! Good lord.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:58 pm

Ash2214 wrote:One arm clearly wasn't enough for Rachel to hold him with. She needed the tighter grip with the other arm laugh out loud 

He's the only one that really "does it" for me, so whether he's F1, makes it to the end or will be the next bachelor, I'm thrilled laugh out loud

He's the only one that does it for me too. I could count on one hand the men in this franchise that I get the appeal and still have a finger to spare so it's rare for me. I'm glad that he is lasting a little longer. I dont think he will be F1 tho.

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:06 pm

ReneeM wrote:
unknown82 wrote:As I said before, there is something very sweet and special with Rachel and Peter IMHO. We will have to see how all of this turns out but I am betting on Peter as the F1. Besides the fact that Peter is drop dead gorgeous, I am assuming what is really attractive to Rachel is his personality and that is good thing, IMHO.  

In addition to his good looks & personality (i mean anyone can have a nice personality), the biggest thing for me is that every interaction we've seen between them, Ellen date, Spelling Bee, & HTD, with everything that's happening around them, he's always focused on her. He's been my fave from day 1 but that's the reason it hasn't changed. Plus I think women should always choose a man that loves them just a little bit more. All JMO.

Ya, and that is why I have said, in an earlier post, that the only way I see this working out is if Peter likes her just as much as she likes him and even more as you have stated.
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:56 am

Yes and that's why I hope it's him and not Bryan! Because from what I've seen (this may change after the season air) on their HTD, she seemed more into him that he was into her. This is not based on a lot of facts, but I have this feeling. I guess we'll know in a few weeks Smiley

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 62 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 62 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg