Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest on Tue May 09, 2017 1:00 pm

If Eric turns out to be F3, I'm going to wait and see on the show what I'm rooting for re Peter.

If he and Rachel have something special to me as a viewer, I'll be all in for them as the final couple until the end (No matter what spoilers say) but if it seems to me she's a goner for Bryan and they seem like a better love connection, then I'll be cheering for Peter as Bach. Either way, win-win if I end up liking Peter as much as I think I will. Smiley JMO.

Wondering if he'll be the F2 rejected down on one knee next Bach. They haven't done that one in many years now.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by emusha on Tue May 09, 2017 1:58 pm

I'll be watching to see if Rachel is worried if Peter likes her like she likes him or if that's something she says about Bryan that comment is always a Tell on this show...whoever the lead is worried doesn't like them back is most likely the f1

bryan is a bit of a wildcard to me still don't have a real sense for him as a person yet...the F1 will likely depend on how he portrays himself to Rachel and if she trusts/believes him unless Rachel falls for Peter. IMHO rachel herself has said he's attracted to sincerity so she'll be very into Peter
emusha
emusha

Posts : 5656
Join date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest on Tue May 09, 2017 2:01 pm

Has Peter ever dated or taken a WOC home? Do we know anything about his exes!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by emusha on Tue May 09, 2017 2:04 pm

good question but don't think we have any info on exes yet @see2love but he's an attractive guy who's lived around the world and in big cosmopolitan cities - wouldn't be surprised if he's dated a woc or a non-american woman
emusha
emusha

Posts : 5656
Join date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest on Tue May 09, 2017 2:06 pm

@emusha wrote:good question but don't think we have any info on exes yet @see2love but he's an attractive guy who's lived around the world and in big cosmopolitan cities - wouldn't be surprised if he's dated a woc or a non-american woman
I hope so, wouldnt want this tp be "an experiment or experience"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by ReneeM on Tue May 09, 2017 2:12 pm

I've been on the USS Pachel from the beginning, why would I get off now that he's seemingly in F2? laugh out loud Onwards & upwards!


Source
ReneeM
ReneeM

Posts : 4524
Join date : 2014-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by ElonM on Tue May 09, 2017 2:15 pm

@ReneeM wrote:I've been on the USS Pachel from the beginning, why would I get off now that he's seemingly in F2? laugh out loud Onwards & upwards!


Source
:yes: :yes:
ElonM
ElonM

Posts : 4572
Join date : 2012-07-02
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by TLTF on Tue May 09, 2017 2:16 pm

@ReneeM wrote:I've been on the USS Pachel from the beginning, why would I get off now that he's seemingly in F2? laugh out loud Onwards & upwards!


Source

haha you and me both! :yes:


#TeamPeter
#TeamRachel
TLTF
TLTF

Posts : 1422
Join date : 2017-03-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Dessler on Tue May 09, 2017 2:18 pm

His last gf that I sleuthed was in LA. She was as a nanny in LA. He has one childhood friend that is black and seems like they are still very good friends.
Dessler
Dessler

Posts : 1210
Join date : 2016-05-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Bee on Tue May 09, 2017 6:46 pm

@emusha wrote:I'll be watching to see if Rachel is worried if Peter likes her like she likes him or if that's something she says about Bryan that comment is always a Tell on this show...whoever the lead is worried doesn't like them back is most likely the f1

bryan is a bit of a wildcard to me still don't have a real sense for him as a person yet...the F1 will likely depend on how he portrays himself to Rachel and if she trusts/believes him unless Rachel falls for Peter. IMHO rachel herself has said he's attracted to sincerity so she'll be very into Peter


everything we've seen so far tells me this is Peter. There doesn't seem to be any question with Bryan but then that may not be the way they go.

Bee

Posts : 261
Join date : 2017-01-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest on Tue May 09, 2017 6:49 pm

@Bee wrote:
@emusha wrote:I'll be watching to see if Rachel is worried if Peter likes her like she likes him or if that's something she says about Bryan that comment is always a Tell on this show...whoever the lead is worried doesn't like them back is most likely the f1

bryan is a bit of a wildcard to me still don't have a real sense for him as a person yet...the F1 will likely depend on how he portrays himself to Rachel and if she trusts/believes him unless Rachel falls for Peter. IMHO rachel herself has said he's attracted to sincerity so she'll be very into Peter


everything we've seen so far tells me this is Peter. There doesn't seem to be any question with Bryan but then that may not be the way they go.

I have never thought about it that way but you both have given me something to look for in the upcoming season. Was that not what happen on Ali season? but Frank left?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Bee on Tue May 09, 2017 6:59 pm

yes and I don't see things ending that way or else i think it would have already happened. I think doubting the F1's feelings is possible though

Bee

Posts : 261
Join date : 2017-01-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum