SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 9 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:34 pm

@carine I agree with your assessment.

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 9 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:35 pm

I think he looked much better on TV than he does in the pics we have. He's much taller than I thought as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:13 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:Just saw the first page and his picture. Has anyone mentioned that he looks like Sebastian Stan? yes
He does look like Sebastian Stan :yes: Kind of like a combo of Luke Pell (as others have pointed out) and Sebastian Stan laugh out loud

I watched the Ellen group date segment and IMO he comes off cuter and more quietly charismatic in motion vs. in pics. I'm cautiously optimistic that I will like him on the show Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:49 pm

I just watched the ellen clips and I really like that Peter IMO didn't seem as into the 'magic mike' section as some of the others.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:51 pm

I have peter in my F4 so far

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:07 pm

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 9 3E8EFABA00000578-4343002-image-a-30_1490285132920
Those eyes: Peter from Wisconsin had the women of the audience swooning

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4343002/Bachelorette-Rachel-Lindsay-reveals-new-suitors-Ellen.html#ixzz4cAaHNwtp
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4343002/Bachelorette-Rachel-Lindsay-reveals-new-suitors-Ellen.html
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:09 pm

I think it was peter that had the magical kiss with rachel bc peter looked away when ellen said does anyone want to comment on that, also peter just had a 1 on 1 and going on the group date

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:16 pm

ReneeM wrote:I just watched the ellen clips and I really like that Peter IMO didn't seem as into the 'magic mike' section as some of the others.

Lool right I think he was even shaking his head no at one point. Not surprised if he is one of her top guys..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:32 pm

While Peter joked he would like to know when it is his turn to kiss Rachel, Brian was quick to interject and claim he was the one to already make the moves on her.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4343002/Bachelorette-Rachel-Lindsay-reveals-new-suitors-Ellen.html#ixzz4cAgbFbTr

she said to Ellen, 'I don't have to tell you who the first kiss s as he did... personalities are coming out'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4343002/Bachelorette-Rachel-Lindsay-reveals-new-suitors-Ellen.html#ixzz4cAgw1xi0

I don't think Peter was the one who swept her off her feet IMHO.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:32 pm

@GuardianAngel The article's incorrect. It wasn't peter that said that, it was Jonathan

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:35 pm

looks like rachel tried to lock eyes with peter but peter wasn't paying attention laugh out loud
screencap
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 9 Screen31

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:36 pm

@ReneeM ok great thanks, so we're back to maybe it was Peter that got the first kiss in.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg