SELECT CONTENT

DeMario Jackson - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HockeyProblems - DeMario Jackson - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: DeMario Jackson - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by allykat Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:16 pm

He looks cute, I liked him well enough in the intro. Kind of corny, but they always are. In any case, I'm guessing that TPTB included at least one guy they consider to be a 'contender' in that first batch of 4 guys. And if I remember correctly, isn't 1st out of the limo usually a spot for someone that goes far? If so...I'm guessing he'll be on for a while.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

HockeyProblems - DeMario Jackson - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: DeMario Jackson - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emusha Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:31 pm

cmarci93 wrote:I think it's between him and Josiah

I don't know about Josiah for Rachel - but we shall see their in person interaction...I definitely see Demario in top 3 imo he's a tall drink of something and he seems to be on the same energy wavelength as Rachel on many fronts
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
pvpr wrote:
5. DeMario Jackson: 30, Los Angeles, CA. Recruiting consultant for Michael Page. Attended Fresno St. University, but graduated the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising (FIDM) with a BA in Product Development in 2009. Interesting note is he frequents (or lives) at **edited address**, which is where they’ve had a few cocktail parties for dates on previous seasons. I wanna say one of JoJo’s was there. And so was Chris Soules. My guess is that’s how the show “met” him initially.

Facebook –
DeMario Jackson
LinkedIn – DeMario Jackson
HockeyProblems - DeMario Jackson - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 DeMario2-e1489466568100
snipped

Bringing this forward. Twitter created March 17 Same pic in his twitter profile and facebook.

https://twitter.com/demojack86

HockeyProblems - DeMario Jackson - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Captur10

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:04 pm

@guardianangel if it was created then he was gone night 1 because they start taping march 16 right?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:05 pm

There's no date, just the month, so we really don't know when he was eliminated, until we get s/caps. It could have been last RC?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:12 pm

hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:43 pm

Nice looking gentleman. Oh well--another one bites the dust?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:07 pm

so does this mean demario's still off social media and it's only RS' info that says that demario was gone a while ago?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:30 pm

I found his Instagram. @demariojackson1
HockeyProblems - DeMario Jackson - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Img_0111

Yes, all we have to go off him being eliminated is RS's word, however this early in the season, when there are still many people "in the know" about what's going on in the house (guys to run and tell him) I'm inclined to believe him.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:16 pm

Sad he was eliminated early, I liked him, wonder if he did something weird, or if it was just no connection...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:21 pm

@hae1001 awesome on the How Long and the IG! He created the Twitter before filming started.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:22 pm

Duke702 wrote:Sad he was eliminated early, I liked him, wonder if he did something weird, or if it was just no connection...

imho I suspect he must have done something to turn Rachel off
Maybe he might even be the guy she told "F U?" I imagine someone was eliminated after that confrontation...maybe it's him unless we have other clues for other guys?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DeMario Jackson - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
gramercypark10
Sprite
mindless
Buckeye_Fan
ReneeM