SELECT CONTENT

DeMario Jackson - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeMario Jackson - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: DeMario Jackson - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:23 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
pvpr wrote:

Bringing this forward. Twitter created March 17 Same pic in his twitter profile and facebook.

https://twitter.com/demojack86

DeMario Jackson - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Captur10

Here is the newest twitter with main page changes.  IMO, this proves that he is home as the start date for the twitter matches as well as the inset pic of him.

DeMario Jackson - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2017-089

DeMario Jackson - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2017-090

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

DeMario Jackson - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: DeMario Jackson - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:15 am

@Aunties_Love wow, he must have changed that last night? I'm sure I looked at @demojack86 yesterday, but today it's gone and it's now @demariojackson which makes sense because they eventually change their SM to their real usernames.

Good find!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:07 pm

Thank you for tagging me.

No labelling or describing any one in a criminal manner or describing your opinions in a criminal matter or accusing someone of criminal activity.

We prefer that these types of allegations are not posted on our forum. We do not have any proof, and we do not want to be quoted by tabloids.

Rules

I understand it's part of sleuthing, however, we draw the line when it comes to serious accusations on SM. It may be true, however we won't speculate random SM posters. Copying posts from another forum is not allowed. Posts from other forums can be discussed, if it isn't criminal in nature. " I read on another forum........"

If there is proof from the court system, or public records, even then I would prefer it not be posted depending on the nature of the charge. Although accusations or charges, if proven to be true, can be discussed, within certain limits. If in doubt, please do not hesitate to PM me or a mod. Thank you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:12 am

We knew thta he was out but I just saw this

It's a confirmation I guess

#TeamPeter DeMario Jackson - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f495
#TeamRachel DeMario Jackson - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:19 am

@TLTF Nice job! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:20 am

@GuardianAngel Thank you giggling

#TeamPeter DeMario Jackson - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f495
#TeamRachel DeMario Jackson - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:22 am

Sometimes these things disappear so it's good you posted the actual tweet. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 17, 2017 6:24 pm

DeMario Jackson - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1600x640-Q90_491cd31a690de61b2e71805c50c6038d

DeMario

Height: 6'4"

Tattoos: No

Would you describe yourself as "the party-starter," "the wingman" or "the laid back one"? 100% the party starter… always blowing my whistle and making NOISE!!! Let's fire it up, put on some Prince and party like it's 1999!!!!

Do you have any pets and if so, what kind? No pets but when I'm married with children I will own a pet lion and name him, "Denzel, the lion."

Do you like being the center of attention, or do you prefer being more mysterious and why? I won't lie, I love attention… not like '07 B. Spears attention or 2011 Sheen. Natural attention like when Justin and Brit wore those incredible denim outfits.

Describe your idea of the ultimate date. No cell phones, technology, just two people geeking out about life, love, goals, family, friends, music, movies, food, etc.

If you were stranded on a dessert island, what would it be made of? Strawberry cheesecake!!!!

Do you have any phobias that would prohibit your participation in certain activities? No, I'm perfect.

What is the most romantic present you have ever given and why? Surprise tickets to see Beyoncé and Jay Z, because Bey and Jay = everyone's relationship goals.

What is your greatest achievement to date? Being a GREAT big brother. Since my kid sister was born, I have taken pride in not only loving her but teaching her about life.

Who is your favorite actor and why? Denzel Washington because from the time I watched Malcolm X he was incredible. And through the years he has told some incredible stories through film and he is an incredible human, husband, father and mentor.

What is your ideal mate's personality like? Outgoing, people person, funny, crazy, calm, cool, loud, funny, geeky but cool like The Fonz
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 17, 2017 6:25 pm

Awww I love his answer about his baby sister.

DeMario Jackson - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed May 17, 2017 6:51 pm

Apparently he's there's for "the wrong reasons" according to CH on FB live.

cc: @bluwavz
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 17, 2017 6:53 pm

Ugh boo!

DeMario Jackson - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 17, 2017 6:56 pm

@dee

Do you have any phobias that would prohibit your participation in certain activities? No, I'm perfect.

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DeMario Jackson - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
gramercypark10
Sprite
mindless
Buckeye_Fan
ReneeM