SELECT CONTENT

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 46 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 31 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Wed May 17, 2017 7:04 pm

Ever have trouble in the bedroom? Or been turned on during the wrong time? Whenever a girl tries to bite me I have to stop everything and have a discussion. Source

Confirmed, Dean likes vanilla sex. Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 3806527698

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Wed May 17, 2017 7:05 pm

hae1001 wrote:
What does being married mean to you? I think marriage is an institutionalized sham derived from religious beliefs. That said, when I get married, it's a life-long commitment.
Interesting answer. Also, I actually like his yearbook photo. He has beautiful eyes. Kind of reminds me of Jesse McCartney.

I wonder what Rachel would think if she knows his answer?
But I am very touched by his answer of lunch date with his deceased mom because I can totally related to that sentiment.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Wed May 17, 2017 7:07 pm

hae1001 wrote:
What does being married mean to you? I think marriage is an institutionalized sham derived from religious beliefs. That said, when I get married, it's a life-long commitment.
Interesting answer. Also, I actually like his yearbook photo. He has beautiful eyes. Kind of reminds me of Jesse McCartney.

I loved how he put it, he shares the same opinion of marriage as me, but once the same thing out of marriage as I do, so I give him an A+++
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 17, 2017 7:26 pm

Very nice answers overall! But yeah, definitely not for Alexis. And I was watching one of his Insta story, he's way better in motion.

#TeamPeter Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f495
#TeamRachel Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 7:56 pm

From Deanie's Instagram caption on his bio pic.

Excited to *officially* announce that I'll be one of 31 lucky men fighting for the heart of the amazing @therachlindsay on @thebachelorette - my only request; if (when) you decide to publicly ridicule me, you must do so in traditional Haiku format #thebachelorette #bachelorette ... I just wish I looked as good as @iggy_rodriguez does in his bio pic

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BUNZzFmgwMy/?taken-by=deanie_babies

I like him! He's self-aware, funny, and complimentary of Rachel even though he was rejected. I was not expecting to like him this much.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 17, 2017 9:03 pm

Yes, he really looks like a confident and fun guy! I can't wait to see how he was on the show!

#TeamPeter Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f495
#TeamRachel Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 17, 2017 9:05 pm

Dean is one of my faves too. I think Rachel will be most complimentary of him (out of all her F4) in her interviews. I think she probably really liked him as a person. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 9:12 pm

@ReneeM I agree about Rachel really liking him as a person! He's one of my faves as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 9:28 pm

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 14623010

I like dean and think he's fun

Source

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 17, 2017 10:09 pm

And good choice of tie :claphands

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 10:09 pm

realitytvfan11 wrote:From Deanie's Instagram caption on his bio pic.

Excited to *officially* announce that I'll be one of 31 lucky men fighting for the heart of the amazing @therachlindsay on @thebachelorette - my only request; if (when) you decide to publicly ridicule me, you must do so in traditional Haiku format #thebachelorette #bachelorette ... I just wish I looked as good as @iggy_rodriguez does in his bio pic

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BUNZzFmgwMy/?taken-by=deanie_babies

I like him! He's self-aware, funny, and complimentary of Rachel even though he was rejected. I was not expecting to like him this much.

Now THAT (the bolded) is how you redeem yourself after a dodgy first impression. This kid seems like fun, and I can see why Rachel kept him around so long.

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Wed May 17, 2017 11:30 pm

I know a lot of people wanna see Dean on BIP, but I have said it over and over... I really am #DeanForBachelor

If I was a straight woman I'd apply laugh out loud

rose #TeamRachel ,Congrats Bryan and Rachel Eric or Dean 4 Bach rose
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 46 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 31 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
FashionLover
Billysmom
bluejay25
Mommyof2
North