SELECT CONTENT

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:20 pm

Some wrote it in the live chat video of after buzz

Back to top Go down

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:22 am

IG stats as of March 18
Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Img_9414

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:38 pm

^^^Good! Imo, that line he said to Rachel was something a clueless azz would use as pick up line in cheesy bar. I just don't think Rachel would give him the time of day in real world so glad producers didn't urge her to let him in house for some storyboard.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:13 am

cmarci93 wrote:Guys is it true that dean got cut !?!
Is he really off the show

I think you are right small change now Followers 945 and Following 688.

Thank you @pvpr for the IG stats..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie88 Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:16 pm

Is there a reliable source that really said he was cut from the show? I doubt the producers actually cut him before the show even started.

Melanie88

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:18 pm

@Melanie88 they are filming now. They've had a rose ceremony, he might have been cut the first night.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:43 pm

Melanie88 wrote:Is there a reliable source that really said he was cut from the show? I doubt the producers actually cut him before the show even started.

There has been a season where someone supposed to be on the show was told by production immediately before she left for the mansion in the limo that she would not be needed after all. They had enough "normal cast for the season". rofl She was in her Meat and Geek gown and ready to go. Instead she went home.
Another season prior to the Meat and Geek, a man was approached by production with a loose (for lack of better words) script about how they wanted him to be for the season. It was a villain role. He declined. He was dismissed.
In both of these cases, 2 people thought they were going to be cast. They left prior to the Meat and Geek.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by vengeener Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote: Another season prior to the Meat and Geek, a man was approached by production with a loose (for lack of better words) script about how they wanted him to be for the season. It was a villain role. He declined. He was dismissed.
In both of these cases, 2 people thought they were going to be cast. They left prior to the Meat and Geek.

Now I remember why I never watch these shows. How do I know TPTB are not picking whom to hook up with, my goodness. But I happened to catch that 4 guy meet while flipping channels. It was horrible, Dean was cringe-worthy and I laughed so hard...

Last edited by vengeener on Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

vengeener

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:32 pm

vengeener wrote:
Kashathediva wrote: Another season prior to the Meat and Geek, a man was approached by production with a loose (for lack of better words) script about how they wanted him to be for the season. It was a villain role. He declined. He was dismissed.

Now I remember why I never watch these shows. How do I know TPTB are not picking who to hook up with, my goodness. But I happened to catch that 4 guy meet while flipping channels. It was horrible and I laughed so hard...

Uh, well, in some seasons to a certain extent they do "pick who to hook up with". That is subject for another topic. rofl

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:59 pm

This season I have the feeling that Rachel is really looking for someone to marry and start a family. Hopefully there is someone on there think themselves worthy of having her as a wife and mother as much as she is looking for someone to be a worthy husband of her. Sending god my prayers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:26 pm

I hope so, too and liked your post.
She is not big on SM. I like that. It's refreshing. IMO
I like that she is basically innocent of the show. However, I do fear for her innocence, too. TPTB--these people are brutal.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:41 am

FWIW, here's the sc I took of his IG on March 15

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2017-021

Here's his from today:

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2017-022
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
FashionLover
Billysmom
bluejay25
Mommyof2
North