SELECT CONTENT

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:08 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Maybe they are hungry?

For food, publicity, or something more non-PG rated?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:10 pm

Ugh, I feel bad for Kristina, seems like he dropped her real quick. Didn't they spend time together between filming....

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:11 pm

What wrong with him? Oh look another possible and probable douche from this franchise imo. We don't have enough.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:20 pm

I don't feel sorry for any of them. BIP is a bit a cesspool. One they apparently all went back to. When you look for love in bachelor nation you get what you get. JMO. BTW, he gave me creepy non genuine 1F vibes from night one. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:28 pm

The whole rumor RS said about him leaving because he "loved" Kristina is total BS then if he's obviously hooking up with Danielle now....

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:47 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:

RealitySteve @RealitySteve

(POST BIP SPOILER): Not sure what this means, but Dean and DLo together yesterday at the Farmers Market in LA
Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 DEn2Jl-V0AAYKln?format=jpg

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 DEn2Jl0UwAUbDzk?format=jpg

Source: @RealitySteve Twitter

I've posted a reply about this in the BIP section, but yes, the plot thickens Rolling Eyes

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:11 am

Duke702 wrote:The whole rumor RS said about him leaving because he "loved" Kristina is total BS then if he's obviously hooking up with Danielle now....

It will get him the most awwwws and attention on bip, and it got him a way out of proposing to DLo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:48 am

Duke702 wrote:Ugh, I feel bad for Kristina, seems like he dropped her real quick. Didn't they spend time together between filming....
Gossip girl #1 revealing himself. As I always think, true colors will always show for every contestant AFTER their debut season. giggling

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:24 am

I mean, if he's being transparent about figuring things out with both and they're all on the same page, then have at it IMO. However, I'm finding myself confused based on the spoiler info how the girls could be happy with this arrangement laugh out loud - Unless there's a lot of info/context we don't know about, which is possible I guess since we currently only have RS' little blurb.

Like I can understand the initial confusion/being torn with whom he liked better during filming, but after he allegedly told DLo he loved K, shouldn't it be game over? How do you come back from that? Unless DLo is just having fun & doesn't care that much emotionally & Kristina is somehow now fine with not being fully "appreciated" & sharing the guy until he gets "clarity" or something.

I guess I'll tentatively wait to really judge until we have more info/see the show but yeah, colour me confused for the time being ...

Some interesting SM screenshots (source: Twitter, usernames shown in sc)
Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Image17
Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Image15
Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Image18
Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Image16
Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Image14

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:51 am

I never really liked Kristina so I'm all for DeanLo laugh out loud

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:53 am

@bleuberry somebody suggested their ship name be "Double D's" on Reddit laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:06 pm

I think DLo should just let Kristina have Dean. I think he's going to prove to be just like every other douchebag on this show and he's so not worth the slutshaming she's probably going to receive from viewers. She can do way better. #TeamDLo Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
FashionLover
Billysmom
bluejay25
Mommyof2
North