SELECT CONTENT

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:30 am

Kristina has an icy edge that I don't see in Dean or DLo. Less angst more fun. I can see Dean and DLo giggling their way through life. Double DD and Double GG. giggling giggling
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:50 am

@Seabear IA. Maybe he's afraid of Kristina and can't call it off laugh out loud

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:17 pm

@bleuberry After her OTT angry rant toward the TOG when he sent her packing...Dean is probably terrified. Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 1f631   Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 1f602 laugh out loud laugh out loud
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:56 pm

Dean is on a boat with Ashley I & Luke

Source- Ashley I snapchat
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:38 pm

So DLo was hanging out with Kristina's ex fling (or whatever he was) last week and now Dean is hanging out with DLo's rumoured ex-fling ... this franchise's offscreen shenanigans = hilarious and IMO more entertaining than the actual shows laugh out loud 2pop

Also...Kristina might be flying to LA/thinking of someone in LA laugh out loud

Source: @kristinaschulman Instagram Story
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:44 pm

It's amazing people's privates parts aren't falling off left and right.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:41 pm

source: @ashley_iaconetti Instagram Story

(btw thanks to @GuardianAngel for inadvertently teaching me how to embed IG stories - I did a Google search and found your post in a forum support site laugh out loud)

hmmm AI showing interest/crushing on 2 guys (she's expressed her interest in Luke and Dean in her podcast with Ben) who were/are into another girl who happens to be a Hapa Hottie ... sounds familiar laugh out loud (although I have no doubt if AI ever tries to pull what she did to Caila on DLo, DLo would NOT react quite so nicely laugh out loud)
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:28 pm

Thanks for all the updates Smiley but does anyone know Who's driving the boat ????
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:47 pm

@TheWrongReasons That's wonderful!!! Thanks for letting me know! I add google words all the time to our forum, for that reason. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:02 pm

@GuardianAngel NP! Smiley It was actually one of your posts on "Forum of the Forums" that I located, but I do recall you posting instructions on here once, too - I just wasn't sure which thread laugh out loud

@LeapofFaith - I have no idea who the boat driver is - maybe a producer?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:53 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:
source: @ashley_iaconetti Instagram Story

(btw thanks to @GuardianAngel for inadvertently teaching me how to embed IG stories - I did a Google search and found your post in a forum support site laugh out loud)

hmmm AI showing interest/crushing on 2 guys (she's expressed her interest in Luke and Dean in her podcast with Ben) who were/are into another girl who happens to be a Hapa Hottie ... sounds familiar laugh out loud (although I have no doubt if AI ever tries to pull what she did to Caila on DLo, DLo would NOT react quite so nicely laugh out loud)

I'd be jumping off that boat and calling for SOS if I were Dean laugh out loud
The last thing we need is for Dean to morph into Jared 2.0. The seemingly 'nice guy' who just can't say no to a so-called 'friend'. Like him or hate him, no one deserves to be in AI's clutches no no

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:48 pm

@summerdayze IDK think Dean has more of a backbone than Jared, thank god. But yeah, the parallels are a bit uncanny:

-Hapa Hottie - check
-Nashville guy in the entertainment industry - check
-sweet younger F4 guy who was "taken" from another girl in BIP after said Hapa Hottie arrives - check

But ... what if Dean freaks out and can't choose between K/DLo and runs into AI's arms by choice instead? How hilarious would that be? laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
FashionLover
Billysmom
bluejay25
Mommyof2
North