SELECT CONTENT

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 46 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 26 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rosepetal Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:49 am

When I found out Dean went to University Of Colorado - Colorado Springs, I asked my son if he had ever heard of this guy as they attended about the same time, but he had not ,even though he knew a few business majors.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:07 am

I know some of you don't like this guy bc of what he said when they first met but that's why I liked him and I don't think rachel took offense to it IMO

This date they looked happy together , he will go far but not F3

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:12 am

Thanks everyone for all the SM pics and updates! yes

It looks like they both had a great time! Maybe friend zone?, although it appeared she did reciprocate on the PDA.

IMO that was a dumb comment he initially made, but who knows, producers are nuts. I'm sure those guys were told what to say.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:16 am

I didn't take offense to it but I did think it was stupid. Rachel never seemed bothered by it and they looked really cute together on their date. I'm not ruling out anyone making it far or being F1 yet. All she's said about her type really is that she likes a nice smile, & she doesn't like arrogance, plus that article about her ex from when she was on the bachelor where someone who knows her said she'd want someone with a sense of humour. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:17 am

Maybe he had a better second limo enterance laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:19 am

pvpr wrote:Luke had the concert date and was F4. Did Andi or Kaitlyn have public concert dates on their seasons?

If i remember correctly, I think Ben Higgins had an indoor small concert in Kaitlyn season. Ben Higgin's date with Kaitlyn also aired in the 4th episode, and he ended up becoming the Bachelor. Maybe tptb is setting Dean up to be the next bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:29 am

ReneeM wrote:I didn't take offense to it but I did think it was stupid. Rachel never seemed bothered by it and they looked really cute together on their date. I'm not ruling out anyone making it far or being F1 yet. All she's said about her type really is that she likes a nice smile, & she doesn't like arrogance, plus that article about her ex from when she was on the bachelor where someone who knows her said she'd want someone with a sense of humour. All JMO.

I thought the comment was cheesy and attention seeking and not in a positive way. For me, once cheese is on something, it's hard to remove. Some do find it tasty, however.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:12 pm

@ReneeM yeah I will be checking for the sense of humour and banter Rachel has mentioned that quite a few times.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:08 pm

RS said that Dean isnt going to win but we will definitely see him on paradise. Him saying that leads me to believe he knows something already about his storyline for the show. Maybe a villain or the comedic relief like Canadian Daniel or Dolphin Shark?
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:37 pm

@hae1001 did he give a tip as to who is gonna win? laugh out loud laugh out loud as he is a psychic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:44 pm

reason wrote:@hae1001 did he give a tip as to who is gonna win? laugh out loud laugh out loud as he is a psychic

He does seem to have sources who tell him who the lead is into during filming so let's see if we get that again this season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:53 pm

He also said Jordan wasn't into Jojo, was just there for fame and would self eliminate before the finale, and we see how that turned out. That's not saying I think Dean will be F1 but RS always has his own agenda so I take anything he says with a grain of salt. All JMO.

ETA: He's also made such a big deal about dean's underage drinking and it's such BS IMO. Could he have handled the situation better? Yes. But he was 20 at the time, underage drinking and being belligerent is practically in the rulebook for people that age IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 46 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 26 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
FashionLover
Billysmom
bluejay25
Mommyof2
North