SELECT CONTENT

Blake Killpack - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Killpack - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Blake Killpack - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Blake Killpack - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698 Can he at least wait till he's eliminated on air?

These people just simply don't care anymore. MF should confiscate all their SM until August. laugh out loud

Yeah it's getting annoying even tho we read spoilers , they just don't care anymore

Last edited by cmarci93 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Blake Killpack - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Blake Killpack - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:04 pm

cmarci93 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Blake Killpack - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698 Can he at least wait till he's eliminated on air?

These people just simply don't care anymore. MF should confiscate all their SM until August. laugh out loud

Yeah it's getting annoying even tho we real spoilers , they just don't care anymore

It's like a hurdles. You clear one reality tv show and that helps your brand by getting your name out there, so now to move on to the next. The next increases your 15 minutes and your brand so you graduate to the next level.
They could make a nintendo game out of this! Do do do do do do --Mario!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:12 pm

LOL!!! cantstopl
all of his mystery and beauty just became tainted...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare2b... Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:25 pm

Blake Killpack - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698 To be fair to him I think the about.me site is a fairly obscure page, one that most people would hardly come across. I was bummed that he was potentially out so I was looking for confirmation which is how I found it. Granted, most of his regular SM is private so he could be blatantly sharing the news there but I can't tell. Guess what I'm saying is I'm not ready to give up on him yet cheeky

Dare2b...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:31 am

I understand the photo got deleted bc his profile is private , sorry.

Looks like he left on his own and maybe not by rachel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:31 am

His IG is still private.  As long as his IG or any of his SM for that matter, remain private none of his pictures or posts can be posted or discussed.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:33 am

@Ladybug82 Its probably going to stay private. If he left night one then he wont be getting any where with social media.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:35 am

Doesn't matter, IMO, if it does or not for our forum and discussion purposes.  Plenty of discussion can be had without referring to his private SM.  We respect his right to privacy and will not post or discuss it, per forum rules. If he opens it up, then his posts are fair game, until then they're a no go.

Same goes for anyone we sleuth regarding the show, whether it's cast or friends of cast.  If it's private it's off limits.  Simple as that.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:15 am

Dare2b... wrote:Possibly more confirmation that he is out. His about.me page has a picture of him wearing a shirt that says "Bachelor in Paradise"

Source: https://about.me/bkillpack
That's an old pic. I saw it during a web search before the first RC. I can't recall if it was on his about.me page or elsewhere though.

I was surprised such shirts existed laugh out loud

Regardless, I would love to see him on BIP ... do it, TPTB! Hugesmile

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by vengeener Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:44 pm

RS has an entry as to what happened with Blake K. Sad but hopefully things will work out.

Last edited by vengeener on Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

vengeener

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:02 pm

I hope everything works out, too.
So funny that RS is acting like Blake is broadcasting this all over when he just posted a pic on his private IG Rolling Eyes

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:03 pm

Awww that's so sad!! so important to keep an open mind about these contestants. Hope all works out for him!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Killpack - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
bluwavz
Sprite
jjjami
BachelorBabe512
Kels0012