SELECT CONTENT

Kenneth 'Diggy' Moreland - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachnation - Kenneth 'Diggy' Moreland - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Kenneth 'Diggy' Moreland - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by hae1001 Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:11 pm

@cmarci93 he must have deleted it because i dont see it.  Do you remember what it was
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

bachnation - Kenneth 'Diggy' Moreland - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Kenneth 'Diggy' Moreland - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:13 pm

Good thing I screenshoot it
bachnation - Kenneth 'Diggy' Moreland - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Img_1621

We were private messaging either also a little, bc I said sorry you were eliminated and he's like yea it sucks but thanks and then he said he liked my photography laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:15 pm

@cmarci93....you are legit good at this sleuthing thingy yes to ya Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:25 pm

@mercieme haha thank you !

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:42 pm

Well done!! on the sleuthing!!
Aww he seems like Rachel might have easily friend zoned him
& LOL @ his IG story I bet the producers will come after him very soon
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 17, 2017 7:58 pm

bachnation - Kenneth 'Diggy' Moreland - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 1000x400-Q90_8e804241940fb09abfa2116b2b8f79db

Diggy
contestant biography

Height: 5'11''

Tattoos: No

What is a typical Saturday night like for you? Now, I'm trying to recover from all the day drinking! It can consist of napping to go back out or just recovering.

What's the most outrageous thing you have ever done? A trip to Cancun on Spring Break where we had a "sexual positions" contest

What's your most embarrassing moment? When I was stranded on a toilet for hours in 5th grade

Do you like being the center of attention or do you prefer being more mysterious and why? I love being the center of attention when I put myself in it.

What are your top 3 favorite movies? Friday, Devil Wears Prada, Pursuit of Happyness

Do you prefer "hot spot" type clubs or low key bars, and why? Now, I prefer low key bars! I think as a guy, you have to go through so much red tape to get into hot spots that it's annoying.

Describe your idea of the ultimate date. A date where we're both experiencing something new together and step out of our comfort zones

Tell us a fun story about a one night stand. I spent all day with this girl and she ended up coming home with me and we had sex. She then received a text saying her brother was missing, so I played asleep so I didn't have to help!

Meatloaf said he would "do anything for love, but he won't do that." What will you not do? I will not go to jail for anyone!

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/diggy-2017

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 17, 2017 11:05 pm

WTH are they getting these people?

Tell us a fun story about a one night stand. I spent all day with this girl and she ended up coming home with me and we had sex. She then received a text saying her brother was missing, so I played asleep so I didn't have to help!

How exactly was that fun??? Idiot.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 17, 2017 11:09 pm

Thank god the guy wasn't dead.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 18, 2017 5:07 am

Kashathediva wrote:Thank god the guy wasn't dead.

How would he know? She was a one night stand and he couldn't be bothered to help. I highly doubt he called to see how things went. How he thinks that is funny is beyond me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:42 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kenneth 'Diggy' Moreland - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+6
hae1001
Dessler
MVMom39forever
julychild
mindless