SELECT CONTENT

Kenny (King) Layne - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kenny (King) Layne - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Kenny (King) Layne - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by TLTF Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:20 am

@sportsfan76 Thank you!

#TeamPeter Kenny (King) Layne - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 5 1f495
#TeamRachel Kenny (King) Layne - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 5 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Kenny (King) Layne - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Kenny (King) Layne - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:39 pm

TLTF wrote:Or maybe people just unfollowed him because he hasn't post in a while. I know that people tend to do that.

This is what I think every time someone mentions lost followers. A little bit of attrition is natural on a public account, especially if you stop being active. You have to be surprisingly attentive on a public account if you don't want anyone to decide to drop off.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:42 pm

Kenny just accepted my IG request

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:45 pm

His profile is public. Was it public before ?

#TeamPeter Kenny (King) Layne - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 5 1f495
#TeamRachel Kenny (King) Layne - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 5 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:48 pm

His profile was private but iggy started following him a week ago

sportsfan76 wrote:I believe he is out.  His IG is private; Iggy is following him now.

So I think he just doesn't go on IG much and accepted everyone's requests

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:20 pm

cmarci93 wrote:His profile was private but iggy started following him a week ago

sportsfan76 wrote:I believe he is out.  His IG is private; Iggy is following him now.

So I think he just doesn't go on IG much and accepted everyone's requests
IMO, Kenny was eliminated in SC before they went to Oslo for epi 5 per his IG changes that only he could of done

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 17, 2017 8:04 pm

Kenny (King) Layne - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 5 1000x400-Q90_c78d1e108c78a2217fa4a34b9f88f142

Kenny
contestant biography

Height: 6'

Tattoos: A cross on my right arm, caveman on my chest and Japanese Kanji for "fearless" on shoulder.

What is a typical Saturday night like for you? Either wrestling in my underwear in front of thousands of people or at home with my daughter.

If you could have lunch with one person, who would it be and why? The Rock. We are very much alike.

Who is your favorite actor and why? Denzel Washington. Power screen presence. Complete emotional control.

What is your favorite all-time book and why? The New Jim Crow. It enlightened me to a whole lot.

What is the most romantic present you have ever given? Different Edible Arrangements every day for a birthday week.

Ever have trouble in the bedroom? Or been turned on during the wrong time? We want to hear what happened! There was about two weeks when I first started dating my ex that I was Quick Draw McGraw.

What's the wildest thing you've done in the bedroom? Had sex with a wife while her husband watched.

Who is the person you love most in this world and why? My daughter. She is literally my reason for living. She makes my life better.

If you could live in any other time period, what would it be? Ancient Egypt

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/kenny-2017

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Wed May 17, 2017 8:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Kenny (King) Layne - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 5 1000x400-Q90_c78d1e108c78a2217fa4a34b9f88f142

What's the wildest thing you've done in the bedroom? Had sex with a wife while her husband watched.

Oh my oh my a cuckold fetish laugh out loud
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 18, 2017 12:45 pm

Kenny Layne, 35

“This is a case of ‘don’t judge the book by its cover,’ because this cover is a whopper. Kenny is actually ‘Pretty Boy Pitbull Kenny King.’ That is his professional wrestler name. And as Rachel says, ‘That doesn’t exactly roll off the tongue. I can’t even repeat that. What was that?’ He explains that is his ring personality. He is the playboy bachelor with swag and the whole thing, but it turns out that is not really accurate in real life. He’s a dad with a 10-year-old daughter. Once you get to know him, you can’t imagine any of that wrestling stuff. He is a tough-as-nails competitor, though, and you will see that competitive side flair up. He has some run-ins with other guys, one in particular. He is very proud and when push comes to shove, he is going to push back.”
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri May 19, 2017 9:14 pm

ericbutterfly wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Kenny (King) Layne - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 5 1000x400-Q90_c78d1e108c78a2217fa4a34b9f88f142

Oh my oh my a cuckold fetish laugh out loud
This question has been removed from his bio. Source
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 19, 2017 9:24 pm

Good.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue May 23, 2017 11:11 am

Someone on Afterbuzz said Kenny danced with the Chippendales during the week and wrestled on the weekends.
His Wikipedia page said he was on another dating show.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenny_King_(wrestler)

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kenny (King) Layne - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+19
Sprite
nutty1
hae1001
bluwavz
ericbutterfly