SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by Julie81 Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:20 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BR_zImBjeiW/

Where was this pic taken? Are they in Canada?
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:27 pm

They look so happy!! Repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 15 1f60d  l o v e
It must feel wonderful to be out in the open now and get coffee together and just be together!  :sweetheart:

I am so happy for them!!  Love them    lovetogether

The couple that eats together... | #Repost @peoplefood ・・・ The Bachelor's @nickviall and @vanessagrimaldi30 make even a run for Tim Horton's coffee and doughnuts look cute. Joey Andrew/ Startraks Photo by @people

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:33 pm

leselihau wrote:I feel robbed.......

On the one hand I did feel there was a lot sexual chemistry with V throughout the season but it was more subtle, nuanced, and intense.  On the other, I think it was downplayed with Vanessa, as far as explicitness, because of Nick's IMO having previously been branded to be a lothario.  Keeping the steamy bits mostly as glimpses (ex:the preview snippets of them on the yacht that never aired) downplayed the lust factor and showed that they had developed a cerebral connection as well in addition to serious time spent on mutual life goals. Keeping the focus on "future wife".
I think both V & N are a little bit naughty and appreciate that in each other.  Nick being the elder and more experienced IMO he made sure Vanessa craved him and once he knew was more than willing to live off the anticipation leading to the fantasy suite.  IMO that was their final "same page" item and their morning bedroom scene said to me that she exceeded his imaginings giggling  and he was her "one" and only.
Stated another way, most bad boys will gladly reform for the woman they want to marry.  Most bad boys get bored with singlehood at a point in their lives. They approach a marriage prospect with a much higher degree of respect than previous "prey" and they use what they know in a way that tests desire sustainability along with other factors. I felt that was what Nick was doing.  
Again, IMO, Nick was a bit blown over when Vanessa stepped out of the limo.  He had to ask her name when she turned to go into the mansion.  She had already told him before she started speaking French.  Not sure he even realized she was speaking French at first as I think he was that stunned by his visceral reaction to her. For me as a viewer it just kept building from there ... not the typical Bach rom com/fairytale chemistry edit we see every season -  something more sensual, a little darker, more in the "French" film tradition Hugesmile Provocative.

I loved it and :yes:  would have very much enjoyed seeing more.  Heck, I would have preferred watching only them every Monday but as Nick said in one of those cute People interviewS "grandma's watching" so there's that :uptonogood

Last edited by notarose on Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:52 pm

Looks like they're in Canada now? She has her ring on
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:54 pm

happygolucky wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:Nice pic!
Repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 15 17437971_705111912993263_5534659951873490944_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BR_leSChHlT/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30

vanessagrimaldi30Throwing it back to Bimini & to one of my favourite pictures  #tbt #lovemyamericano

What a fantastic picture! Muy caliente. I mean, look at where her arm was and his hands... we know where those were.

I love her americano hashtag.

Stacia620 wrote:Their height difference is so cute!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR_wJb3ANOv/?taken-by=nickviallandvanessagrimaldi

source: instagram

And considering this was only their second date, first 1-on-1, so comfortable with each other already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:56 pm

Omg dying over his box of Timbits. Canada's not so bad after all, eh Nick? Hugesmile

I hope they have an awesome weekend!! Can't wait for all the happy smiley pics of them out and about.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:05 pm

There's lots of Tim Horton's in the US so the photo of them could be of them somewhere in the US
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:There's lots of Tim Horton's in the US so the photo of them could be of them somewhere in the US

on People.com - recent visit to NY
No indication of exactly when the pic was taken

Last edited by notarose on Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:16 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:Omg dying over his box of Timbits. Canada's not so bad after all, eh Nick? Hugesmile

I hope they have an awesome weekend!! Can't wait for all the happy smiley pics of them out and about.

Me too! laugh out loud You know he loves her when he walks around with a box of timbits and coffee from Timmy's. They have warm coats on?

Repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 15 1122970954

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:23 pm

There are no Tim Hortons in WI. Unless they flew into another state?? Seems weird though. Who knows!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:25 pm

notarose wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:There's lots of Tim Hortons in the US so the photo of them could be of them somewhere in the US

Somewhere in WI perhaps?
I don't think it's Wisconsin considering it seems more like a paparazzi type pic?

When I googled the photographer Joey Andrew and Startraks is the photography company based in New York City so I am thinking NYC is where the photos could be taken since Tim Hortons have locations in NYC too.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:25 pm

Maybe they're flying through Chicago - O'Hare is a hub and Nick's old hometown...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90