SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by Guest Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:17 pm

He got the trifecta. The bachelor + the fiancee + Dwts = HAPPINESS.

Back to top Go down

repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:51 pm

They are both glowing.

I can't believe how much Nick has slimmed down. He has always been in great shape, but he is looking so lean these days.

Why was V wearing his shoes? I would think they would be falling off since I would think his feet are considerably bigger than hers.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:53 pm

Sprite wrote:They are both glowing.

I can't believe how much Nick has slimmed down. He has always been in great shape, but he is looking so lean these days.

Why was V wearing his shoes? I would think they would be falling off since I would think his feet are considerably bigger than hers.

V posted last night on Snapchat that her feet were hurting from her heels so that's why she was wearing his shoes.

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:05 pm

In love that that pap video with them Smiley Kyle acting like the perfect bodyguard was too funny!
Nick always making sure Vanessa is by his side, both happy with the biggest smiles! I could tell Nick was exhausted and yet he was very gracious to the people/fans and the pap guy.
Vanessa looked gorgeous in that dress and it makes me feel all giddy to see them both wearing the name bracelets Smiley
I was impressed with all the 'right' answers they gave to the guy...specially the one when Nick was asked about what was the one thing about him that would surprise Vanessa (similar words anyway)
I guess today they are back to rehearse? or do they get a day off?
This couple has the right amount of everything needed to make a great relationship & I am very excited for this. seeing hearts

repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 4 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:06 pm

Apologies in advance for the length.. just want to fan a bit about Nick cheerleader

So often I have seen Nick get mocked on SM for him being on TV so long. But to me, Nick is a hard worker, he hustles, he's resilient, he does what he has to do and honestly, even if one of his dreams was to be the Bachelor and to go on DWTS I don't think there is anyone more deserving than Nick - he earned it, IMO (and I am not even referring to the heartbreak he endured). He worked his azz off for it. And he did it all without whining and complaining or lashing back on SM to the many many haterz who would wish him dead or have cancer or any other horrible thing he has been told over the years...years!!

Instead, he put his head down and he kept on keeping on and did it with as much class and grace as anyone I have ever seen. It's why I've always said that if someone was born to handle fame and have the thick skin require to succeed, it's Nick. And TBH, I've never seen Nick as someone who just wants fame for the sake of fame, to me I've always seen him as someone who sees challenges and risks as more than obstacles - he sees them as an opportunity, an adventure, and a "yes" moment and fame is a by-product of those "yes" moments.

From the Bachelorette 2x F2, to BIP, to the Bachelor, to DWTS. TV show or not, Nick to me was born to stand out.

So much can be said about "Hollywood" but to me, I take it from those who actually know Nick and met him personally and are considered Hollywood and there's quite a few people in that world who are fans of Nick - one of which, James Gunn, director/producer/writer of GoTG who said he knows and can tell the real from the fake and that Nick is the real deal. Elijah Wood who grew up as a child star was emphatic that Nick is genuine and has integrity and again, the real deal. Not to mention the countless others who have become fans of Nick (there's quite a list).

And then on the other spectrum, there's Nick's high school coach who vouches for Nick to this day and said Nick left a legacy behind. There's his childhood friends and his closest friend from kindergarten who said Nick is still the same Nick. There's his family... and his father who said Nick was always the peace maker in the family (Libra - harmony) and how close he is to his family to this day (being close in heart and relationship is rare, some people are close in proximity but never are fully themselves imo even with their families).

Loyal. Sincere. Honest (to a fault). Real. Words that have been used to describe Nick countless times by so many over the years that know Nick. Those traits are rare in this world, IMO. They are even more rare with the "Hollywood" types. It's why to me, those Hollywood types can tell Nick is the real deal. It's also why to me Nick is still the same Nick and has never really changed at all. Grown, matured, become wiser - definitely... but as Nick himself has stated many many times... he's not the most awesome ever and he's not the worst ever either. He knows who he is... the good, the bad, the in-between - and while he is flawed, he is constantly moving forward to improve.

Out of everything I have followed about Nick throughout the past few years, it is Nick's ability to remain true to himself regardless of what circumstances or environment he finds himself in or what he has accomplished, that is the main factor as to why I am a "fan" of Nick -- because Nick defines what it means to authentic. And so while I applaud all that Nick has accomplished and will cheer him on through it all.... and while I also have no doubt Nick will accomplish so much more with his life... to me, Nick's greatest accomplishment can be summed up in the words of Ralph Waldo Emerson 'To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.'

beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:09 pm

fairytaleprincess wrote:
Sprite wrote:They are both glowing.

V posted last night on Snapchat that her feet were hurting from her heels so that's why she was wearing his shoes.
Yes, I saw it. It was really funny. She said that Nick was the one dancing hard and yet she was the one with sore feet Smiley Love Vanessa's IG stories and IG/sm in general. She is funny, unique, original, and very smart & it truly comes across exactly like she is on her sm postings.

repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 4 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:20 pm

Wonderful post @AllAboutLove and so very true blowkiss
You got me all emotional here.  I completely agree with all you wrote, and the quote at the end is brilliant Smiley

Last edited by TrishB on Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

TrishB
TrishB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:20 pm

@AllAboutLove I snipped this out of your post above because this is how I see it as well.

"I've never seen Nick as someone who just wants fame for the sake of fame, to me I've always seen him as someone who sees challenges and risks as more than obstacles - he sees them as an opportunity, an adventure, and a "yes" moment and fame is a by-product of those "yes" moments."

As someone who loves a good challenge, I so see this in Nick. Those who don't like him just think he is seeking the end product, while I think it's the journey that he appreciates. TBH, even if he is seeking fame, I don't mind all that much. As long as he...or anyone for that matter...is willing to work for it and doesn't whine about how hard it is or how unfair. I admire people who are willing to put it all out there and go after their dreams....despite the obstacles in their way and the negativity they may receive. It makes the success that much sweeter.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:24 pm

Nick is losing weight from all that dancing and it's making him resemble Ryan Reynolds even more. Smiley
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:30 pm

Awwww!!! They are adorbs!!! I can't wait to see what the future holds for them. After DWTS is when it will get really interesting! beatingheart
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:30 pm

I'm so impressed with Nick's dancing skills! He did well yesterday! It makes me so so happy to see Nick and Vanessa smiling and glowing in all these pictures and video repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 4 1f49e

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:31 pm

allykat wrote:I've been somewhat skeptical post show, but that pap video of them walking might have convinced me there isn't as much trouble in paradise as I thought.

Without comparing (too much) - I distinctly remember a video of Chris Soules and Whitney leaving DWTS where he basically left her behind, and it was then that I thought that relationship wouldn't be much longer. Nick reaching behind him to grab on to Vanessa showed me he really is focused on her, making sure she's 'with' him and he's not leaving her in his fame dust.

Yes. Ditto. My thoughts exactly. I've kind of kept my distance cause I'm a tad skeptical, but they are cute! I can tell they both really care for each other. I most interested to see their choices post DWTS.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90