SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by lleyki Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:54 pm

blueblues wrote:Nice vid from rehearsals
Nick Viall Admits He Couldn't Do Dancing With the Stars Without Vanessa Grimaldi (And She's Learning Steps Quicker Than Him)

awwww
repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 31 Screen10

Aww. That even tugs at my "I'm never having kids" heartstrings. I just can't get over how the thing that was dubbed as, "total famewhore/worse decision ever", i.e. doing DWTS is turning out to be like the best thing for Nick and Vanessa. She's being supportive of him, he's doing something he enjoys and they've gotten to meet and bond with Peta and Maks.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:06 pm

Nick Viall Admits He Couldn't Do Dancing With the Stars Without Vanessa Grimaldi (And She's Learning Steps Quicker Than Him)

awwww
repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 31 Screen10

:sprinklehearts heartandarrow

I love this and the video of them! Nick and Vanessa have such an ease about them that I can feel their love for each other and not just see it. beatingheart

This is the most real relationship love I've seen between a couple from this show and that I am seeing it on DWTS rehearsal is incredible! :yes:

Love these two!!! beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:44 pm

awwww

Nick and Vanessa need to have babies NOW! They can work on their relationship later. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Irrespective of how his foxtrot goes tonight, that package right there is going to earn them a lot of votes. Can't say about Bach TPTB but DWTS TPTB definitely want him on this show for long. They did choose a good storyline for him - his and Peta's new journeys and are presenting it very well in the packages.  yes

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:52 pm

I love how involved and included Vanessa is in Nick's journey and the DWTS experience. Abd @coolangel I agree, the sl for Nick and Peta is great, and very human, it'll earn him new fans and points IMO.

Vanessa seems to be a great supporter. Involved, taking it seriously, but also knows when to just give encouraging words. I'm hoping Nick stays on many weeks, so I'll see more of all of this.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:56 pm

The best and most wonderful thing to me is how Vanessa has been part of Team BGB since the get go and now is also included in that video package so it is Vanessa and Nick's journey too beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:28 pm

I just have to say though, anyone think Vanessa would have totally kicked Nick's butt if they had gone with the lead and F1 both doing DWTS?

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:39 pm

lleyki wrote:I just have to say though, anyone think Vanessa would have totally kicked Nick's butt if they had gone with the lead and F1 both doing DWTS?

And that would not have been good for their relationship! repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 31 4256136633

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:42 pm

lleyki wrote:I just have to say though, anyone think Vanessa would have totally kicked Nick's butt if they had gone with the lead and F1 both doing DWTS?

Totally! laugh out loud laugh out loud Someone had sleuthed that V might have done ballet in the past. I think her dance experience shows when she strikes a few poses. Nick wouldn't stand a chance competing against her IMO. giggling

Now she can teach and practice with Nick at home and I think that's great. I want to be a fly on the wall at their home as and when they practice the Argentine Tango. cheeky

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:06 pm

coolangel wrote:

Totally! laugh out loud laugh out loud Someone had sleuthed that V might have done ballet in the past. I think her dance experience shows when she strikes a few poses. Nick wouldn't stand a chance competing against her IMO. giggling

Now she can teach and practice with Nick at home and I think that's great. I want to be a fly on the wall at their home as and when they practice the Argentine Tango. cheeky

All JMO

Yes that is one :fanningfan dance. Hugesmile

repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 31 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:43 pm

I'll be honest I don't think I'd be too thrilled to have my DH attend rehearsals with me...he could pop in at the beginning and the end, but I would not appreciate his helpful hints throughout. Nick is a patient guy!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:48 pm

repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 31 Image24
thumbsup I need a cold shower now eyedrool

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:53 pm

:Woah-hoo: :shocked!: eyedrool

OMG! I'm so excited to see their dance tonight. And, Nick looks good with this hairstyle!!! but I will forever love his curls repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 31 1f60d
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90