SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NickViall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by happydays Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:30 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Lol, check out Vanessa latest Instagram! She's a hoot.i wish I knew how to embed it here. Such a character

She deleted it though for some reason

happydays

Back to top Go down

NickViall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by Zaynab Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:45 am

@happydays what was it of?

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:46 am

@happydays I see that. I wonder if she meant to send it to someone else. It was her massaging Nick's back with her bare feet. It was so cute! Darn.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:54 am

It was goofy and cute: classic Vanessa. She also had put it on her snapchat but both are deleted.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:00 am

It's on this instagram site

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSX3lcdDtlH/?taken-by=nickandvanessaupdates

source: instagram
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:11 am

Awwh that's cute... Saturday nights w them.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:20 am

Wonder why she deleted it. It couldn't have been meant to be sent to someone because it was on both her IG story and Snapchat. Oh well. She had her reasons for deleting. Glad someone caught it so we could see it! Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:57 am

When V posted the pic of them on the 0 G date there were several troll comments about her hand looking like a foot and likewise comments have popped up on her other pics as well. There have also been troll comments of her foot looking like a hand on some pics. Could be her vid was just for fun then V or N realized it may invite that same troll mentality. From another perspective, it's a cute counter to Nick's IG caption "errands to run". Guess we'll never know why it was deleted.
Wow, this woman is very dexterous... with her feet giggling Bonus points.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:01 pm

Well if I wasn't convinced before that these two are the real deal, I sure would be now.... No way I would let a fake fiancée, as in fiancée-just-until-we're-allowed-to-break-up, put his/her feet on my back....I'd have to really be in love!!!!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:07 pm

St. Leo, Montreal: radio interview
http://www.thebeat925.ca/player/audio/bachelor-lovebirds-vanessa-grimaldi-nick-viall-c-358757.mp3

The host is so positive and I like his sense of humor - very refreshing.  I'd enjoy hearing more interviews that focus on the present and future like this one does.  V clarified, I think, that her future involvement with Galilleo will be through her charity.  When Nick first came on the line I thought he was hesitant but picked up when he realized the host was a genuine supporter of theirs.  Such a quick interview but more substantial than most. IMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:25 pm

Vanessa does such a great interview. She is so well spoken, never fumbles over her words, and seems to always say the right thing. She is definitely intelligent, confident, comfortable in her situation, and exudes happiness. IMO Nick got one of the best that has ever come on this show and the beat down they put her through first and then the two of them together on the ATFR infuriates me.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:29 pm

notarose wrote:St. Leo, Montreal: radio interview
http://www.thebeat925.ca/player/audio/bachelor-lovebirds-vanessa-grimaldi-nick-viall-c-358757.mp3

The host is so positive and I like his sense of humor - very refreshing.  I'd enjoy hearing more interviews that focus on the present and future like this one does.  V clarified, I think, that her future involvement with Galilleo will be through her charity.  When Nick first came on the line I thought he was hesitant but picked up when he realized the host was a genuine supporter of theirs.  Such a quick interview but more substantial than most. IMO

What a fun, positive interview. I love Vanessa getting positive feedback, and her saying, that her students didn't get the show at all (and how she struggled with it too) was cute.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90