SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

firsttime - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by notarose Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:52 pm

Mgrissom wrote:Vanessa does such a great interview.  She is so well spoken, never fumbles over her words, and seems to always say the right thing.  She is definitely intelligent, confident, comfortable in her situation, and exudes happiness.  IMO Nick got one of the best that has ever come on this show and the beat down they put her through first and then the two of them together on the ATFR infuriates me.

All ended well Smiley   She has previously said she never watched Bach, saw 2-3 epis of Andi Bette, and a few epis of BIP plus didn't follow any SM/media about Nick before meeting him.  The plus side of that is that their m&g was essentially a blind date (a "clean slate" meeting for Nick) and that Nick shone in his role of mentoring Vanessa through "the process" while filming as well as post-show.  I think her strength comes from his love and guidance and now V is able to give back to Nick as he dances week to week.
Honestly can't imagine either one of them without each other as partner.   PINKHEART beatingheart
The "beat down" crap has just become an element of the franchise and a percentage of fandumb fandom.  IMO it has a limited life cycle and will spin out once Bette and BIP airs.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

firsttime - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:23 pm

@notarose that's one thing I really respect about Vanessa, how she really put thought into meeting Nick, making the situation as balanced and normal as possible from her end. I don't think I've ever heard anyone say, that they decided not to Google etc the lead, to put them on even playing field. She's a really thoughtful and considerate person. JMO
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:38 pm

Hi! These are screenshots a friend made of Nick's old snap videos, unfortunately, I can not find the videos of these shots, I wonder if its possible to look and save thet old videos? Thanksfirsttime - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 49 17637010
firsttime - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 49 17499110
firsttime - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 49 17523310
firsttime - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 49 17553910
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:59 pm

notarose wrote:St. Leo, Montreal: radio interview
http://www.thebeat925.ca/player/audio/bachelor-lovebirds-vanessa-grimaldi-nick-viall-c-358757.mp3

The host is so positive and I like his sense of humor - very refreshing.  I'd enjoy hearing more interviews that focus on the present and future like this one does.  V clarified, I think, that her future involvement with Galilleo will be through her charity.  When Nick first came on the line I thought he was hesitant but picked up when he realized the host was a genuine supporter of theirs.  Such a quick interview but more substantial than most. IMO

Thanks @notarose really enjoyed this interview. IA it's more substantial than the usual questions. Yes - it is always amazing how much more you get from people when you are positive rather than looking for some angle or drama which isn't there. Now that they are living together I can't see them going back, they seem more & more happy each day & so positive. I mean Vanessa just radiates positive vibes imo. Especially away from the bach world. In her normal life she strikes me as one of the most naturally positive and self assured people we have ever seen on the show. Kudos to her family for supporting her self belief and talents.
All imo.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:05 pm

@mistygracie74
I think we are going to need sourcing for those screenshots or they will unfortunately need deleting.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:47 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:
notarose wrote:St. Leo, Montreal: radio interview
http://www.thebeat925.ca/player/audio/bachelor-lovebirds-vanessa-grimaldi-nick-viall-c-358757.mp3

The host is so positive and I like his sense of humor - very refreshing.  I'd enjoy hearing more interviews that focus on the present and future like this one does.  V clarified, I think, that her future involvement with Galilleo will be through her charity.  When Nick first came on the line I thought he was hesitant but picked up when he realized the host was a genuine supporter of theirs.  Such a quick interview but more substantial than most. IMO

Thanks  @notarose really enjoyed this interview. IA it's more substantial than the usual questions. Yes - it is always amazing how much more you get from people when you are positive rather than looking for some angle or drama which isn't there. Now that they are living together I can't see them going back, they seem more & more happy each day & so positive. I mean Vanessa just radiates positive vibes imo. Especially away from the bach world. In her normal life she strikes me as one of the most naturally positive and self assured people we have ever seen on the show. Kudos to her family for supporting her self belief and talents.
All imo.

Smiley  I think they found their little piece of paradise in each other's arms and are celebrating those little things that taste sweeter, are more fragrant, and more highly textured when shared.  Both have been solo for 3 years so having found someone to love and be loved by, someone mutually extraordinary no less, is what we all strive for and I beatingheart the glimpses.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:32 pm

Nick posted this just now.
I love how Vanessa is always included!
That they spend so much of their time together shows me that Nick and Vanessa not only love each other but like each other too - lovers and friends beatingheart

Vanessa is channeling her inner @juleshough #teambabygotbach #dwts by @nickviall
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:45 pm

I realize it is probably wishful thinking, but I wish Vanessa could be included when they do the trio dances. I think it would get them a lot more votes than if they used a pro.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:26 pm

Mgrissom wrote:I realize it is probably wishful thinking, but I wish Vanessa could be included when they do the trio dances.  I think it would get them a lot more votes than if they used  a pro.

Wouldn't that be fun? Don't think it will happen but it would be so fun to watch if it did!! Lol

I just love how Nick includes Vanessa in everything he does. DWTS is essentially all about him but he is making it about the both of them. He is including her every step of the way and I love him for that! He is such a stand up guy for the way he is treating her through this process. I was worried after the dreaded days of Chris Soules and his DWTS days and the way he treated Whitney but our Nick has proved he is such a great guy and truly loves his girl!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:42 pm

@Mgrissom
I'm clueless about DWTS firsttime - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 49 2498057887 Help me, help pls
What's a trio dance?
What week does it happen?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:59 pm

notarose wrote:@Mgrissom
I'm clueless about DWTS firsttime - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 49 2498057887  Help me, help pls
What's a trio dance?
What week does it happen?

I'm not an expert on DWTS, but I know that in the past they have had a week in the last part of the season where each remaining star has included another pro or troupe member so one start is dancing with two "pros."

I would just love it if Vanessa would get a chance to actually dance with Nick at some point on the show.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:01 pm

Trio dances usually happen pretty late into the season - around Final 5/Final 4. Basically the remaining team picks either a previously eliminated Pro or one of the troupe members, to join them for a dance.

As cute as the idea may sound, it would never happen because one, I'm pretty sure the teams are only allowed to pick from the eliminated Pros and/or troupe members, two, the Pros tend to pick strategically, as in wanting another Pro that can make their dance better and more specifically, make their celebrity stand out better.  

But honestly, I wouldn't want this to happen because as much I enjoy seeing how involved Vanessa is with the process and how much Nick is including her, Vanessa already gets a lot of crap just for the little stuff that's happening now. There are so many hateful comments about how insecure she clearly he is and she's so pushy and is forcing herself there.

Also, I think it would have the opposite of getting a lot of votes because I can see the viewers who are not Bachelor Nation viewers but DWTS viewers being irritated by some guy including his fiancee in a dance that is typically only Pro members or troupe members. Not a good idea IMO.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90