SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by coolangel Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:28 pm

Repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 6 656106624_vanessa-grimaldi-nick-viall-zoom-3b962a39-b9e6-43da-8d98-408c00205c3e
Source

Luckily, Grimaldi — who accepted Viall's marriage proposal during The Bachelor's season 21 finale that aired last week — is by his side every step (or misstep) of the way. In fact, he says he "definitely [felt] more comfortable" knowing that the special-education teacher, 29, was cheering him on from the front row.
Source

lovetogether

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by Brill Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:30 pm

coolangel wrote:Repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 6 656106624_vanessa-grimaldi-nick-viall-zoom-3b962a39-b9e6-43da-8d98-408c00205c3e
Source

Luckily, Grimaldi — who accepted Viall's marriage proposal during The Bachelor's season 21 finale that aired last week — is by his side every step (or misstep) of the way. In fact, he says he "definitely [felt] more comfortable" knowing that the special-education teacher, 29, was cheering him on from the front row.
Source

lovetogether

Love this picture of the two of them!! Jumping hearts

Repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 6 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:03 pm

Apparently rehearsals have begun again today. Next dance: foxtrot

Sarah Viall commented on V's latest pic about looking forward to meeting her. Could be a general comment however Chris V said in a local interview that Mary was arranging for Vanessa to come to WI. That interview was the day following ATFR and suggested the visit might be this week.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:13 pm

http://www.eonline.com/news/837658/inside-nick-viall-and-vanessa-grimaldi-s-new-life-after-the-bachelor

"Vanessa loves living in L.A. She's getting her life going there. She has a car, and she's busy getting her foundation up and running. That takes up a lot of her time," the source revealed, noting that, "She already knew a few people in L.A., and Nick's friends have reached out to her. She's meeting new people."

In fact, one of the ways she's meeting new people is through Nick's time on Dancing With the Stars. "Vanessa has some dance experience, and she gives Nick tips and helps him at home," the insider shared. "Doing The Bachelor was hard on her, but this is fun."

I am so happy to read that Vanessa is loving LA so far and is socializing and has an independent life outside of their relationship. It helps in developing a healthy relationship dynamic IMO and definitely bodes well for the long run.  :yes:  :inlove

( I should remove the google alert I have for their names. laugh out loud I am slowly approaching addicted category cheeky )
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:31 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/juliadelcollexo/status/844294606523170818

No way to verify if this is legit. If yes, V's dance background is in ballet. I think it was Peta in one of her many interviews that said Vanessa had some dance background and was helping Nick with his homework.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:34 pm

cmarci93 wrote:Repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 6 Img_1519

Source screenshot off IG

I know this is a fan thread but can this, if true, not be like Happily Ever After?!?!? It was sooooooo fake!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:42 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Finally us mag capturing the good stuff ...beautiful moments

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldis-sweetest-moments-video-w472960

I have a hard time getting past the 1st sentence, 2nd paragraph of this article. Vanessa didn't have a reservation about falling in love from the beginning. She started to doubt Nick's affections towards her towards the end. I dislike it when article misrepresents facts; it's such a disservice.

cmarci93 wrote:So I read all over the internet today that they are thinking of getting their own spin off, some sites are saying it will be like happily ever after or it might be its own thing

https://www.google.com/amp/www.refinery29.com/amp/2017/03/145241/nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-new-reality-show-possibility

As much as I like Nick and Vanessa, I hope they don't go the reality show route after DWTS. I'm going to be curious for a long time how their relationship is going but I hope they get the privacy they need to continue making something beautiful (including babies) together. I'll be satisfied with checking Twitter and Instagram.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:43 pm

Julie81 wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:Repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 6 Img_1519

Source screenshot off IG

I know this is a fan thread but can this, if true, not be like Happily Ever After?!?!? It was sooooooo fake!!

Honestly, I don't want them to do those types of reality shows...it invades privacy, and can get complicated...they can also get manipulated by producers and directors...I would rather they do variety shows where they invite guess to perform or do hosting as a couple...maybe do some drama or comedy skits...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:50 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Finally us mag capturing the good stuff ...beautiful moments

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldis-sweetest-moments-video-w472960

I have a hard time getting past the 1st sentence, 2nd paragraph of this article. Vanessa didn't have a reservation about falling in love from the beginning. She started to doubt Nick's affections towards her towards the end. I dislike it when article misrepresents facts; it's such a disservice.

cmarci93 wrote:So I read all over the internet today that they are thinking of getting their own spin off, some sites are saying it will be like happily ever after or it might be its own thing

https://www.google.com/amp/www.refinery29.com/amp/2017/03/145241/nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-new-reality-show-possibility

As much as I like Nick and Vanessa, I hope they don't go the reality show route after DWTS. I'm going to be curious for a long time how their relationship is going but I hope they get the privacy they need to continue making something beautiful (including babies) together. I'll be satisfied with checking Twitter and Instagram.

Yes to the above!!! Hope they can learn from benlo's ill advised choice....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:57 pm

I'm not giving that article a second thought until I see something that wasn't completely constructed from Vanessa's throwaway, "never say never" comment when they were asked about this, at the same time that Nick said, "probably not". This is all this "article" reads like to me. They took her comment in that one interview and added some "sources". Moving on...

Last edited by lleyki on Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:08 pm

I personally don't buy that article. Even if TPTB want them on the show, I think Nick and Vanessa have both seen what an edited mess TPTB made of their love story on the Bachelor. IMO They are not foolish enough to give the reigns to TPTB yet again after they have just managed to escape them and start building on their relationship. I also think Ben and Lauren's HEA will serve as a reminder to everyone why they need to stay away from that show.

All JMO.

ETA: @lleyki, Just read your post! ITA! :yes:

Last edited by coolangel on Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:08 pm

^^^
I watched the other Bach:HEA randomly and IMO it had the feel of a drop-in centre for franchise alum plus a storyboard that appeared to be drawn with a small box of crayons and limited talent. giggling

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90